Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I’m always expecting those big rear end trailer mirrors that brodozers have to take out lane splitters. Douche on douche violence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

kiimo posted:

buddy lane splitting is legal in los angeles.

It's nuts.

For a second I thought you were trying to tell us about some guy named Buddy Lane and couldn't figure out what.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Why don't more motorcyclists have crash bars? I feel like my brother is the only one who has a set on his bike. It's crazy.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm imagining a square shark cage of bars around a cyclist and the image is amazing

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

kiimo posted:

buddy lane splitting is legal in los angeles.

It's nuts.

I failed to mention I'm in AZ where it's illegal to do it on the freeways. So no one is expecting it in the first place

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Why don't more motorcyclists have crash bars? I feel like my brother is the only one who has a set on his bike. It's crazy.

Crash bars?? Most dudes are in a T-shirt and flip flops. Or have only the little beanie helmet. Or no helmet at all.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Saw Monkey Man this weekend. Whew, what a great movie.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
The most heinous driving I witness around here is invariably done by oversized trucks, SUVs, and “luxury” car brands.

I guess being over leveraged makes you a crazed psychopath. Or vice versa?
Either way, I’m surprised there aren’t more accidents on 95 than there already are.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Left side of fire directly under the lady's right hand? That caught me too ...

I spent two hours troubleshooting the mobile wifi in our ambulance yesterday and it reminded me how much I loving hated IT at the end.

I spent a measurable amount of my weekend trying to get an 8bitdo Bluetooth adapter to see my 8bitdo Bluetooth SNES controller, and I wanted to smash them both with hammers by the end of it

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
The giga-chud down the street from me usually has a giant American and thin blue line flag flying in his front yard , but now he added an Israeli flag and boy I'll bet he had some internal struggles with that one

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Kurgarra Queen posted:

The most heinous driving I witness around here is invariably done by oversized trucks, SUVs, and “luxury” car brands.

I guess being over leveraged makes you a crazed psychopath. Or vice versa?
Either way, I’m surprised there aren’t more accidents on 95 than there already are.

Yeah if I am doing 15 over the speed limit and someone is still riding my rear end, it’s inevitably a euro luxury car or an enormous “my penis is measured in microns” lifted truck.

Lane splitting is illegal in CO but that doesn’t seem to stop anyone

Rectal Placenta posted:

The giga-chud down the street from me usually has a giant American and thin blue line flag flying in his front yard , but now he added an Israeli flag and boy I'll bet he had some internal struggles with that one

Hmm next time I walk the dog I’ll have to see if the guy in my own neighborhood with the chud flag collection has taken this plunge

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

LeeMajors posted:

This strip cracks me the gently caress up, the two cigars kill me.

I'm bummed he stopped making comics but it seems to be mental health related so I understand

On an unrelated note, god I hate picking thyme leaves. Spend fifteen minutes to get a teaspoon of them

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Pron on VHS posted:

Saw Monkey Man this weekend. Whew, what a great movie.

If only millions more saw it too

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I'm loving the Drake/Lamar beef but it's made me realize how out of touch I am with contemporary rap. Why is Kendrick Lamar called Kdot?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Rectal Placenta posted:

Why? Israel's got that law-and-order/oppress the minority vibe that meshes well with the Thin Blue Line crowd. I can't recall the actual numbers but GOP support of Israel is pretty high.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Also a huge amount of Evangelical Christians believe Israel must exist so God can destroy it and cause the Rapture, which, if I was a Zionist, would give me pause about who I'm accepting support from.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Intruder posted:

On an unrelated note, god I hate picking thyme leaves. Spend fifteen minutes to get a teaspoon of them

This is surprising to me. Just hold the end of the stem and strip the leaves off by running your thumb and finger against the direction of leaf growth. They should come right off quickly.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Rectal Placenta posted:

Israel is essentially a fascist state, so that seems perfectly in line with his other views.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Also to the uninformed person Israel sounds like a group of westerner whites surrounded by angry Arab Muslims.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Air Skwirl posted:

I'm loving the Drake/Lamar beef but it's made me realize how out of touch I am with contemporary rap. Why is Kendrick Lamar called Kdot?

KDot was his old stage name, he dropped it for his given name professionally but it's helpful to have multiple names to rhyme with different things in the rap game.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Air Skwirl posted:

He used to go by that before he got big

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Israel is the current shiniest boot to lick.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Dango Bango posted:

This is surprising to me. Just hold the end of the stem and strip the leaves off by running your thumb and finger against the direction of leaf growth. They should come right off quickly.

*Stem breaks*

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Speaking of fascists...

https://twitter.com/JaneOst_/status/1787539190562857452

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Neo cons love cops and Israel.

Alt right hates both but the former for different reasons obvs.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Man the Florida Panthers are really fun to watch

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

LeeMajors posted:

Go Fancy Cats

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

fartknocker posted:

Go Fancy Cats

I think I jinxed them 😬

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

LeeMajors posted:

I think I jinxed them 😬

:argh:

gently caress Boston in all sports

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I wanna see the Pacers make the Finals

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

LeeMajors posted:

Boston's goalie is playing so well this post-season. Rooting for the Panthers tho.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I can't believe it but I'm rooting for the Knicks. Feels weird.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Neil Armbong posted:

Boston's goalie is playing so well this post-season. Rooting for the Panthers tho.

It felt like they broke through because they were putting tremendous pressure on Boston. Then the dam broke in the opposite direction.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Currently only responding to my wife as Mitch Hedburg, think she’s starting to get annoyed, which I find…hilarious

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Intruder posted:

I wanna see the Pacers make the Finals

My man

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Dango Bango posted:

Yeah that takes a lot less thyme.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Quiet Feet posted:

Boooooooooooo

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

Works when you want some cumin too!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

a sexual elk posted:

Works when you want some cumin too!

I usually ask your wife before i put my cumin anywhere

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'm sorry. I love you!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Sok she says you’re rubbing against the sheets asking “if she likes that!” Most of the time

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 04:55 on May 7, 2024