Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yeah Go is fuckin good, i love the late 90s early 2000s We Don't Understand Rave Culture But We're Doing It Anyways movies. a simpler time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
Go heavily features a Mazda Miata

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

yeah Go is fuckin good, i love the late 90s early 2000s We Don't Understand Rave Culture But We're Doing It Anyways movies. a simpler time

I don't remember a rave in that movie

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

unless you were partying when the stock market was crashing

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

Go heavily features a Mazda Miata

weird way to spell power drill

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

The Fool posted:

weird way to spell power drill
brb ordering a new vanity plate

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

Jonny 290 posted:

go and human traffic overlap in my memory a lot despite being totally different.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

yeah, with one being black and white and not a comedy

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

go and human traffic overlap in my memory a lot despite being totally different.

oddly, yeah, same?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

go compiles fast

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

fart simpson posted:

go compiles fast

thats just cause of the usd/yuan exchange rate

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
1999 was a truly amazing year in movies

fight club, go, matrix, iron giant, magnolia, eyes wide shut, south park bigger longer uncut, sixth sense, virgin suicides, mummy, toy story 2, austin powers 2, boys dont cry, the insider, man on the moon, girl interrupted, talented mr ripley, election, three kings, american pie, galaxy quest, blair witch, cider house rules, the green mile...

and the phantom menace

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

FMguru posted:

fight club, go, matrix, iron giant, magnolia, eyes wide shut, south park bigger longer uncut, sixth sense, virgin suicides, mummy, toy story 2, austin powers 2, boys dont cry, the insider, man on the moon, girl interrupted, talented mr ripley, election, three kings, american pie, galaxy quest, blair witch, cider house rules, the green mile...

and the phantom menace

pokemon 2000

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

FMguru posted:

the peak of our civilization

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

any jungle in, guy?

https://youtu.be/3zlQYQ0ecA4?si=ihUDlxXe4nplWLW-

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1787515206866030807

are sky lasers legally required now?

also, 2016's batman v. superman had batman, superman, wonder woman, the flash, cyborg, and aquaman, but next year's superman is doing it one better by having superman, supergirl, green lantern, metamorpho, the engineer (from the authority), hawkgirl, mr terrific, and max lord. can't wait for dc's next attempt in 2032; maybe we'll get an even two dozen characters in the first movie.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
obviously the mistake they made last time was not leading off with the avengers equivalent

mystes
May 31, 2006

Action Jacktion posted:

also, 2016's batman v. superman had batman, superman, wonder woman, the flash, cyborg, and aquaman, but next year's superman is doing it one better by having superman, supergirl, green lantern, metamorpho, the engineer (from the authority), hawkgirl, mr terrific, and max lord. can't wait for dc's next attempt in 2032; maybe we'll get an even two dozen characters in the first movie.
how have they not given up on this bullshit by now

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

mortal kombat annihilation but dc characters sounds good to me tbh

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Action Jacktion posted:

anyone else hype for new superman???

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

well-read undead posted:

mortal kombat annihilation but dc characters sounds good to me tbh

https://store.steampowered.com/app/627270/Injustice_2/

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Action Jacktion posted:

just casually adjusting my boots on my couch as Brainiac or something fucks up the city

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

hell yeah give me more dour superman. i hope he's morally conflicted or some poo poo

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

finally serious drama about the man who flies and shoots lasers out of his face

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Action Jacktion posted:

i dont care at all about this

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
superman and batman are fine. i mean, they’re both thoroughly played out, but it’s okay, you can enjoy watching a new actor give their take on a classic character. unfortunately dc itself is obsessed with all this superhero mash-up crap, and their characters are just the worst fits for it. people itt make fun of the avengers movies, but they’re lightyears better than any of the dc group-ups, which are uniformly just plodding and awful because the characters tonally don’t belong in the same universe and have nothing to say to each other

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
that's cuz Snyder sucks rear end

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

dc animated stuff is good, the batman tas, batman beyond, and the justice league stuff all great

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Chris Knight posted:

that's cuz Snyder sucks rear end

this

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
the harley quinn cartoon is way better than it has any right to be

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
when are they bringing cesar romero back as the joker?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

haveblue posted:

the harley quinn cartoon is way better than it has any right to be

the last time i tried to watch a cartoon based on this sort of recommendation i was like "okay, well, that sure was a children's cartoon."

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

it's nothing like my little pony sagebrush. this one is about a comic book character

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

infernal machines posted:

when are they bringing heath ledger back as the joker?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
frankly nolan is the one who ruined all this poo poo to begin with

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

infernal machines posted:

when are they bringing cesar romero back as the joker?

shouldn't be long if the execs keep dumping money into generative AI

mystes
May 31, 2006

Sagebrush posted:

the last time i tried to watch a cartoon based on this sort of recommendation i was like "okay, well, that sure was a children's cartoon."
If you think anything animated is for children then yes most cartoons will be children's cartoons by that standard.

Harley Quinn has a fair amount of sex and violence I think though.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

hell yeah i love sex and violence!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Eeyo posted:

hell yeah i love sex and violence!

that’s the sign of a true adult

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU