Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

PainterofCrap posted:

I can barely function with five tabs open

what the hell is wrong with you people

I keep my email, sa, and work jira pinned at all times, but beyond that if I can't easily tell the title of the tab I start closing them

e: as this is a terrible snipe, enjoy this map

Not cursed: this came from an article saying new Hampshire just banned child marriage. Cursed: Why are there still 4 "no minimum age" :gonk:

Azhais fucked around with this message at 06:14 on May 7, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

This one is fake. He's wearing shoes.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Desert Bus posted:

I wish I liked Arrested Development so I could understand the memes. :(

If this is intentional it's pretty good :thumbsup:

Just in case:

https://y.yarn.co/07735357-536b-4d93-8903-019284fad61d.mp4

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Takes No Damage posted:

e:

I feel cursed every time I have to use my dad's PC for something, he has so many tabs open each one is just wide enough to show the icon for the page he's on. How he knows which of the dozen Google Logo or Facebook Logo tabs he wants to go to at any one time is beyond me.

It’s either gonna be too many tabs open, or this nightmare which I’d still fully expect from my parents were I still in contact with them:

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Desert Bus posted:

I wish I liked Arrested Development so I could understand the memes. :(

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Mushika posted:

I'm not ashamed of liking wangs occasionally.

I have one myself and I’m quite fond of it

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

These aren't really cursed. They're made by Indigenous designer Nicole Camphaug, who started out making mittens and boots for her family. The heels are made with fur that isn't thick enough for those purposes. https://www.facebook.com/ENBArtisan/photos_by

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
a cursed image about Tabs

Only registered members can see post attachments!

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
if you have more than like 5 tabs open you are a psychopath. that's why i have 886 bookmarks

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

"Browsers sense my power and they seek the tab essence. I do not avoid browsers, m'goons. But I... I do deny them my tabs."

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

DandyLion posted:

"Browsers sense my power and they seek the tab essence. I do not avoid browsers, m'goons. But I... I do deny them my tabs."

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

R.L. Stine posted:

if you have more than like 5 tabs open you are a psychopath. that's why i have 886 bookmarks

I have an extension that runs through your bookmarks to see which ones are 404s so you can delete them. It was both funny and sad to see something like 100+ of my bookmarks had been lost to the sands of time

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

I've had tabs get so small that I go to click on them and oops - clicked the x. Then it's off to the history and restore last closed option.

That's about whn I prune.

Squibbles
Aug 24, 2000

Mwaha ha HA ha!

MrUnderbridge posted:

I've had tabs get so small that I go to click on them and oops - clicked the x. Then it's off to the history and restore last closed option.

That's about whn I prune.

Ctrl + shift + T to reopen the last closed tab I believe

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

You don't ever need that many tabs or bookmarks

You can close most of the tabs

It will be fine. Everything will be okay.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrrIpidNKo4&t=202s

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Kit Walker posted:

I have an extension that runs through your bookmarks to see which ones are 404s so you can delete them. It was both funny and sad to see something like 100+ of my bookmarks had been lost to the sands of time

Actually most of those 404s were just temporary network hiccups which were later fixed, so most of those bookmarks were just needlessly deleted, in vain, and now you can never get them back.

Of course, there is no way I could actually know that. Or is there..........................

Best never delete anything ever. Muahahahahaha

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Azhais posted:

I keep my email, sa, and work jira pinned at all times, but beyond that if I can't easily tell the title of the tab I start closing them

Not cursed: this came from an article saying new Hampshire just banned child marriage. Cursed: Why are there still 4 "no minimum age" :gonk:

There was some republican who decried the law lol

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I was confused about all these tabs you were talking about so I looked it up. Man, to think I've just been opening new windows constantly. That's why I bought a 3rd screen for my desktop.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Waltzing Along posted:

I was confused about all these tabs you were talking about so I looked it up. Man, to think I've just been opening new windows constantly. That's why I bought a 3rd screen for my desktop.

"I dunno, it just works for me"

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Jesus couldn’t throw in a few loaves too? What a dick.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

I also enjoy fishing. The trick is finding the correct size charge and wearing a hardhat to avoid being brained by your catch.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Is it safe to eat the sky fish

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Yes but they count as birds if you're doing Lent.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

You tab hoarders probably have a bunch of icons on your desktop too, dont you.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

codo27 posted:

lol more than can fit... I had to pin my Recycle Bin to the Windows Explorer sidebar because it was getting too hard to track down on the desktop.

but I also hide all desktop icons sometimes so I can pretend it's clean

just like I clean my room by throwing everything on the floor into a contractor trash bag

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Some real freaks ITT.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Disabling the recycle bin is one of the first things I do.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Nobody Interesting posted:

Is it safe to eat the sky fish

Not for pregnant women

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

codo27 posted:

No idea, my desktop is buried under 25 chrome windows with 70+ tabs open in each one.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
the tabs gore is worse than fecal lasagna and peanut brittle mixed together

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Azhais posted:

Well, you see, when a little girl gets pregnant we want her to be able to marry the boy so the child isn't born a bastard. No minimum age is the only way we can think of to accomplish this.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

That's where we differ, I'd get to "emasculate all creeps" before that.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

By popular demand posted:

That's where we differ, I'd get to "emasculate all creeps" before that.

No, see, we have to let kids marry their rapists because it's in the bible or something.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

the hole must feed

https://i.imgur.com/h0TyaWX.mp4

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

It is every citizen's final duty to jump into the anus and become one with all the people.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

codo27 posted:

these people own because you can just take a screenshot of their desktop, set it as the wallpaper and put all their icons in the garbage can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

This is just an entrance to the Mystery Flesh Pit.