Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
it’s unfair to compare injuries without including the knee destroyer performance center

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its because AEW does stupid things for cheap pops like throw themselves through real glass and then they get injured from it

No. Don't do that. :cry:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

AEW is an indie show with a bigger budget

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I won't be watching deathmatches

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

watch every terry funk deathmatch

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i think a death match wrestler needs to know a few moves besides bleeding and hitting someone with a blunt object which is why i dont like nick gage all that much as a wrestler as a person he's cool

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Would it really look that bad/fake if they used fake glass? Just seems like a better idea if they are doing that poo poo every week but, I don't follow wrestling very closely.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

The only wrestling I've watched is amateur backyard poo poo on youtube including this, the most badass stunt of all time (should be timecoded)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eBT_c1v6kA&t=765s

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

goth smoking cloves posted:

Would it really look that bad/fake if they used fake glass? Just seems like a better idea if they are doing that poo poo every week but, I don't follow wrestling very closely.

you might be able to tell if you look closely but no one cares if its fake i also think there should be a story reason a glass table is near the ring instead of being a prop darby allien throws himself through

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

DaysBefore posted:

The only wrestling I've watched is amateur backyard poo poo on youtube including this, the most badass stunt of all time (should be timecoded)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eBT_c1v6kA&t=765s

marks

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

goth smoking cloves posted:

cry me a river

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its because AEW does stupid things for cheap pops like throw themselves through real glass and then they get injured from it

what kinda glass are we talking here? there's breakaway glass/sugar glass commonly used for stunts and there's safety glass like in a car windshield, neither of which would be very dangerous, but regular glass has long shards that could easily get an artery or organ. they can't be using regular silicate glass, they'd all die

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lol at the tfr mod being a Ukraine psycho

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Hatebag posted:

what kinda glass are we talking here? there's breakaway glass/sugar glass commonly used for stunts and there's safety glass like in a car windshield, neither of which would be very dangerous, but regular glass has long shards that could easily get an artery or organ. they can't be using regular silicate glass, they'd all die

regular glass lol when darby did his stunt it sent real glass flying into the front row and cut a few people

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
you just make your body hard so the glass doesn't cut it, it's easy

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2gq3aeV5ew

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
that was probably candy glass

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

🤡🤡🤡🤡 🤼 🤡🤡🤡

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

that doesn't look like regular silicate glass. it shattered into all tiny chunks.
though it looks like he used his ankles to distribute the fall, that probably hurt a lot more than the glass

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i am a glass truther

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Lpzie posted:

🤡🤡🤡🤡 🤼 🤡🤡🤡

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lpzie posted:

🤡🤡🤡🤡 🤼 🤡🤡🤡

Yout character will be deleted soon

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Mr Hootington posted:

Yout character will be deleted soon

he's going to win

speng31b
May 8, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lol at the tfr mod being a Ukraine psycho

a tfr / troop forum guy who posted about Ukraine in 2022 having those kinda posts is pretty unsurprising but he's also a cspam climate thread type and I lol'd at this pretty hard

stealie72 posted:

Looking forward to a thaub and kufiyya becoming the global fashion norm.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the tfr ukraine poster is right

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

speng31b posted:

a tfr / troop forum guy who posted about Ukraine in 2022 having those kinda posts is pretty unsurprising but he's also a cspam climate thread type and I lol'd at this pretty hard

Oh God

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i wouldnt start poo poo with TFR they have guns

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

speng31b posted:

lmao

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i wouldnt start poo poo with TFR they have guns

I have a mouse and keyboard, we'll see who wins this war.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Lpzie posted:

🤡🤡🤡🤡 🤼 🤡🤡🤡

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

stealie72 posted:

Jesus loving christ. Even my "no war but class war" lefty rear end is starting to think that every captured russian should be strung up the old fashioned way and left there to rot like strange fruit.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol jfc

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Team,

Lpzie posted:

🤡🤡🤡🤡 🤼 🤡🤡🤡

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

guns guns and more guns but has anyone thought about butt-fuckables?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Legally, a gun cannot give consent.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

much like how yospos fucks their computer the gun forum fucks their guns

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

much like how yospos fucks their computer the gun forum fucks their guns

going up to the Walgreens counter and asking for a pack of .22 condoms

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

starting the yearly gun show with a land acknowledgement

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Lib and let die posted:

going up to the Walgreens counter and asking for a pack of .22 condoms

It actually works because .22 inches is also the diameter of their dicks

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

HallelujahLee posted:

starting the yearly gun show with a land acknowledgement

Winchester's new slogan 'The Gun That Acknowledged The West'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

please, some of us have sensory issues. when you agree with a speaker, instead of hollering "yee-haw" and firing your six guns into the air, please snap quietly