Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

DaysBefore posted:

Winchester's new slogan 'The Gun That Acknowledged The West'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

DaysBefore posted:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

My good dude, the drive-by shitposters full of empty neener-neenering and poo poo-hot takes are not getting chillsixers because they're new to the room, they're getting chillsixers because they're drive-by shitposters full of empty neener-neenering and poo poo-hot takes. This thread and others like it have had plenty of anti-gun people wander in over the years and ask actual questions instead of Just Asking Questions™, and they haven't been punted; they usually wander right back out again when they realize that nobody here is a chud or a MAGAt.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Adding neener-neenering to lexicon alongside sealioning, agitators, kramer

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

DaysBefore posted:

Adding neener-neenering to lexicon alongside sealioning, agitators, kramer

Neener-neenering is a p good phrase, happy to add it to the bandoleer.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

im a chud and MAGAt

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

speng31b posted:

a tfr / troop forum guy who posted about Ukraine in 2022 having those kinda posts is pretty unsurprising but he's also a cspam climate thread type and I lol'd at this pretty hard

they should change the defend diversity gangtag into "turn these fruits into vegetables"

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
im sitting just out of range im loling i'm not touching you lol i'm saying neener neener and you cant do anything

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the drive by trolls have kramered into this thread to neener neener, jaq off, and sealion. but what they're really doing is showing their whole rear end. and thats that on that. the magats are utterly embarrassing.

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

One chud, two chud,
red chud, blue chud

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

My good dude, the drive-by shitposters full of empty neener-neenering and poo poo-hot takes are not getting chillsixers because they're new to the room, they're getting chillsixers because they're drive-by shitposters full of empty neener-neenering and poo poo-hot takes. This thread and others like it have had plenty of anti-gun people wander in over the years and ask actual questions instead of Just Asking Questions™, and they haven't been punted; they usually wander right back out again when they realize that nobody here is a chud or a MAGAt.

You start off in 1950 saying "neener, neener, neener"

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

speng31b posted:

a tfr / troop forum guy who posted about Ukraine in 2022 having those kinda posts is pretty unsurprising but he's also a cspam climate thread type and I lol'd at this pretty hard

i somehow missed this diamond on his rap sheet

stealie72 posted:

Jesus loving christ. Even my "no war but class war" lefty rear end is starting to think that every captured russian should be strung up the old fashioned way and left there to rot like strange fruit.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im sitting just out of range im loling i'm not touching you lol i'm saying neener neener and you cant do anything

*Cocks gun*

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lol that he only got a sixer

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

found some strange fruit labeled neener neener

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Never heard strange fruit before but wow. What a cool comparison

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

lol

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
*columbinishly holding gun at your head* tell me that you don't believe in woke!!

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

External Organs posted:

*columbinishly holding gun at your head* tell me that you don't believe in woke!!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

DaysBefore posted:

Never heard strange fruit before but wow. What a cool comparison

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strange_Fruit

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
normal moderator lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Web007rzSOI

Haha yes, this is a good thing to reference when talking about my desire to lynch prisoners of war. I am so smart and leftist

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
crazy goons posting pictures of their assault rifles they want to kill people with ftw

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

something tells me these gun lovers think being a leftist means voting for clinton

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

DaysBefore posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Web007rzSOI

Haha yes, this is a good thing to reference when talking about my desire to lynch prisoners of war. I am so smart and leftist

That's really really bad, actually. Omg

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

chillsixering the neener-neenering kramers

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Leftism is when you do a pan-religious last rite for the teenager you just killed on your property

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
mod forum must be lit right now

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

lumpentroll posted:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

tfr when someone says all guns should be banned

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

DaysBefore posted:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Bobby ChillSixler

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

mod forum must be lit right now

oh i didnt even think to look in there...

speng31b
May 8, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Throwing money and arms at Ukraine to help them spend lives weakening a major US geopolitical rival is such a dead simple bargain on every level that I'm not surprised millions of American dipshits are against it.

It's a happy coincidence that it's miring down Russia and once again showing them to mostly be a paper tiger. Ukrainians seem to be inspired to fight to the last man, woman, and child on this one, so may as well help them out as they stick it to one of our main geopolitical rivals

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

speng31b posted:

Throwing money and arms at Ukraine to help them spend lives weakening a major US geopolitical rival is such a dead simple bargain on every level that I'm not surprised millions of American dipshits are against it.

yup. say this all the time.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

speng31b posted:

Getting this tattooed on my back below the totenkopf but above the sonnenrand tramp stamp

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

speng31b posted:

It's a happy coincidence that it's miring down Russia and once again showing them to mostly be a paper tiger. Ukrainians seem to be inspired to fight to the last man, woman, and child on this one, so may as well help them out as they stick it to one of our main geopolitical rivals

jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

might as well loving nuke moscow, right? If we could get away with it anyway. One nuke, to take out a main geopolitical rival, what a no-brainer