Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

zetamind2000 posted:

the fallout from this directly led to the sims letting the player be gay

:nice:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 7, 2024

Somebody has issued a correction as of 17:53 on May 7, 2024

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Trump nearly unifying the koreas by going over there and calling kim a beautiful big guy

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

Trump nearly unifying the koreas by going over there and calling kim a beautiful big guy

the president of the US saluting the NKs lol

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Trump buying greenland

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
trump telling his press secretary Sarah Huckabee to take one for the team if Kim wanted her

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

moist turtleneck posted:

trump telling his press secretary Sarah Huckabee to take one for the team if Kim wanted her

I imagine she gave him the side-eye for that suggestion

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Dumbkirk

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
There's got to be something here we can use against these scumbags

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
George W. calling French president at the middle of the night to tell him how Iraq is going to be battle of Gog and Magog and the president having no loving idea what Bush is talking about.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Fish of hemp posted:

George W. calling French president at the middle of the night to tell him how Iraq is going to be battle of Gog and Magog and the president having no loving idea what Bush is talking about.

him then calling in the top theologians in France who also had no idea what he was talking about

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
George W. being an warmongering religious zealot who stole election, killed 1,5 million middle easterns, destroyed UN and let New Orleans drown but Americans only reacting badly when he tried to touch medicare.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Fish of hemp posted:

George W. being an warmongering religious zealot who stole election, killed 1,5 million middle easterns, destroyed UN and let New Orleans drown but Americans only reacting badly when he tried to touch medicare.

I liked the sequel more. The guy they got to replace Bush is even dumber, the new Middle East conflict is somehow even eviler, and instead of getting mad at him they’ll tell you that you gotta root for him or you can’t have an already illegal abortion

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Animal-Mother posted:

Those comedians posing as Down spokesmen and declaring Dow would be taking full responsibility for the Bhopal disaster, causing investors to panic.

Wasn't there a few more things along those lines that happened at that time? One definitely involved insulin

e: i didnt read ahead

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I liked the sequel more. The guy they got to replace Bush is even dumber, the new Middle East conflict is somehow even eviler, and instead of getting mad at him they’ll tell you that you gotta root for him or you can’t have an already illegal abortion

Obama was not worse than Bush

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Zerg Mans posted:

Obama was not worse than Bush

Where exactly did I say anything about Obama being worse than bush?

Also, lil’ homie gay rear end

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
Legendary Roman elder statesman Cato the Younger insisted on wearing extremely archaic short togas in Senate meetings, clothing that basically no one wore anymore, because he was such a hardline arch-conservative that he believed they should even dress like the men of the old Republic did

It would be like one of those Tea Party guys wearing a powdered wig and Revolutionary War attire to a modern Senate meeting

the main reason we know about this is because everyone made fun of him for it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Also, lil’ homie gay rear end

I literally walk around the house doing the obama voice saying that line, it makes me laugh so drat hard

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

tim apple

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Milo and POTUS posted:

I literally walk around the house doing the obama voice saying that line, it makes me laugh so drat hard

uh, let me be clear, i'm barack obama and ryan schutt and i'm gay

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

fuckface von clownstick

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Cerebral Bore posted:

burning to death in a chemical hellfire, gayly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TitiERjidhI

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
I thought it was funny when, during covid, the democrats decided to actually start doing things like extending unemployment benefits because they knew that if people went out and worked then they'd loving die because it turns out that the threat to their own wellbeing is the only thing that ever motivates them. I had a laugh about that one.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

That's loving hilarious dude!!

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Vladimir Putin talking about the Cancelling of J. K. Rowling.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

nice to see a billionaire wearing their mother's hand me downs

Captain Hotbutt
Aug 18, 2014
The NBA players staging walkouts/strikes during the playoffs in a really radical move to protest police brutality, then Obama swooping in to make sure they kept playing because the owners were mad.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Nap Ghost

Fish of hemp posted:

I thought it was social security, not medicare. If I remember right, it was like, the first thing he tried to do immediately after re-election, despite having basically never talked about it in the last 5 years.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Captain Hotbutt posted:

The NBA players staging walkouts/strikes during the playoffs in a really radical move to protest police brutality, then Obama swooping in to make sure they kept playing because the owners were mad.

Horseshoe theory but it's Laura Ingraham and Barack Obama.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://x.com/electricalWSOP/status/1529486442472390658

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Mnuchin goes the the mint with his wife looking like comic book villains

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I didn't inhale

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Bush staging a Q&A about the current state of the Iraq War for TV where troops were given scripted questions to ask him.

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Pokémans quoted by one of the greatest politicos of our time, only to be assassinated by DONALD TRUMP

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
remembering people who built an add on to their browsers that replaced trump with drumpf or something

just lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Third World Reagan posted:

remembering people who built an add on to their browsers that replaced trump with drumpf or something

just lol

It's so sad. I mean it's funny, but it's also sad

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Now watch this drive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
help I can't cope with seeing the word trump

but enough about the trump thread