Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Randalor posted:

Not gonna lie, it is disturbing how similar they look. Enough that if one were my daughter, I would be too disturbed to sleep with the other.
in ivanka's case it's plastic surgery paid for, and directed by, trump

*cough*

yup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Add me to the pile of scouts who had a great time, little to no religion ever involved, and only at the council level because a weekly chapel service was required. Also gay kids, probably gay leaders, no patriotism, etc. Just hanging out with a bunch of other mostly outdoorsy kids making stuff and doing service projects here and there.

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Nessus posted:

I hope Red returns with a new badge

They will return, as PKMN Trainer White

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Randalor posted:

Not gonna lie, it is disturbing how similar they look. Enough that if one were my daughter, I would be too disturbed to sleep with the other.

Ivanka Trump, in spite of all that money she spent on her face, looks like Donald "TRUMP"

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

My pet conspiracy theory is still that Ivanka is actually Putin's daughter on loan -- she looks just like Putin, it's why he wants to bone her but hates his actual daughter Tiffany who totally looks like Trump.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Pope Corky the IX posted:

More like PKMN Trainer Dead

it was all a psyop by Adobe trying to get us to pay 1000 dollars a year for AI photoshop.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

TremorX posted:

My pet conspiracy theory is still that Ivanka is actually Putin's daughter on loan -- she looks just like Putin, it's why he wants to bone her but hates his actual daughter Tiffany who totally looks like Trump.

This reads like someone described Oedipus Rex drunk after getting a concussion.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Add me to the pile of scouts who had a great time, little to no religion ever involved, and only at the council level because a weekly chapel service was required. Also gay kids, probably gay leaders, no patriotism, etc. Just hanging out with a bunch of other mostly outdoorsy kids making stuff and doing service projects here and there.

My troop was this under our cool scoutmaster. The ones before and after blegh

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
If you can't join the Scouts, there's always DeMolay! it's some kind of Masonic thing for youth

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Randalor posted:

They look nothing alike, except that they are both blonde

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

pixaal posted:

Is he not the one making the courtroom sketches?

I've assumed he's been busy with Jury Duty

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

funeral home DJ posted:

This reads like someone described Oedipus Rex drunk after getting a concussion.

I don't drink, but yeah, several concussions

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Captain Fargle posted:

I'm no expert but losing 22% of a primary in goddamn Indiana to a candidate who already dropped out months ago seems kinda like apocalyptically bad numbers for Trump.

It's horribly bad

The GOP lost Michigan's Upper Peninsula last night. That poo poo is loving insane

The UP is like a massive GOP stronghold area for decades

If they can't even win red areas this election is called by 10 pm

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 21:20 on May 8, 2024

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

HJE-Cobra posted:

I've assumed he's been busy with Jury Duty

I'm juror #6 and I asked all the other jurors if they had stairs in their house and none of them knew what that meant

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

TremorX posted:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

kw0134 posted:

Enough of them have been quitting the House to make their majority essentially unusable, so it's not a universally held tenet that this is the case, and I feel that as a proxy for how much support Trumpism as a movement is losing steam with the tightness of the margins in play this trend is pretty loving catastrophic for the party as a whole.

Trumpism is dead

The wind is out of its sails. Trump is a diaper wearer who rapes women, a doddering old man who can't even campaign because of his legal troubles, and he's falling asleep in court and falling apart on stage

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

TulliusCicero posted:

Trumpism is dead

The wind is out of its sails. Trump is a diaper wearer who rapes women, a doddering old man who can't even campaign because of his legal troubles, and he's falling asleep in court and falling apart on stage

That sounds :sad:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Is this a cool christian?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

ngl that’s a zinger

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

TulliusCicero posted:

Trumpism is dead

It's alive and well in the GOP and not going away any time soon. It'll only get more extreme as they lose their grip on national power and codify state level fascism.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Scout stuff in the US should just modernize into some anime-themed concept to attract members. Kind of like how they tried to make gymnastics more popular by calling it ninja training.

Make the uniform into cosplay stuff and pretend all the merit badge stuff is the kids learming skills that will be useful if they ever find themselves isekai'd.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

My pinewood derby car was a big slow piece o crap that resembled and handled like a shoe. My dad had actual woodworking skills but apparently didn’t know much about aerodynamics. I lost every race but I still have the car 40 years later. I’m not sure it would beat the hot dog car. Go 21!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

JediTalentAgent posted:

Make the uniform into cosplay stuff and pretend all the merit badge stuff is the kids learming skills that will be useful if they ever find themselves isekai'd.

This is incredible marketing and would probably work out really well. I love this idea.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I feel like Hank Hill would say just about any of these lines if Luanne's cult was Trump themed in that one episode. But he'd never put a bumper sticker on his truck.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
trump with his kids in the exact same pose as with his steaks

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

JediTalentAgent posted:

Scout stuff in the US should just modernize into some anime-themed concept to attract members. Kind of like how they tried to make gymnastics more popular by calling it ninja training.

got my fire safety jutsu badge

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

we kept paying dues for trips etc but somehow spent 99% of our time in a gymnasium

again a useful lesson that even as a kid i recognized something sucked so bad I needed to quit

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

“So white men don’t get to build airports anymore. The airports aren’t for them, neither are construction jobs. You have to wonder what, if anything, these politicians want white men to do. Like, what do you want them to do?

“What are white men supposed to be doing now? Should they ever receive any funding from the government? Should they be allowed to compete for government contracts on a fair and equal playing field? Apparently not.

“Should white men just build, maintain, and run their own airport? I’d be quite happy to use that airport, personally. I think most people would actually. Really though, everyone knows what’s happening here.

“Their goal is to erase white men from the workforce as punishment for doing everything so well for so long. It’s not a secret at this point.”

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah. like i dont think biden wins indiana or any deep deep red state, but i can see alot of conservatives staying home OR pulling for biden as gently caress you.

he knows its bullshit but he has to do the dance for the master.

Losing the UP means there is a sizable contingent of rural Republicans at least in MI who are done with the GOP's poo poo

Could be that way in other states as well

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol what

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Ralph Hurley posted:

My dad had actual woodworking skills but apparently didn’t know much about aerodynamics.

The mathematically perfect pinewood derby car is a doorstop-shaped wedge with as much weight at the back as possible, one wheel nail bent so the wheel doesn't touch the ground, and one of the front wheel nails bent so the car consistently steers into the median rather than bouncing back and forth from one side of the track to the other.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

What in the gently caress is this idiot on about now

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
matt walsh couldnt hammer a single nail without hitting his tiny dick

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

by Pragmatica
Trumpism is about Trump, and won't outlive its leader anymore than Longism or Jacksonism.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Biden is going to do a full Jeb!, 538 EV

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Well, when was the last time you watched a white man build an airport? Go on, I'm waiting :smug:

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

TulliusCicero posted:

What in the gently caress is this idiot on about now
safe spaces for whites

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

TulliusCicero posted:

Losing the UP means there is a sizable contingent of rural Republicans at least in MI who are done with the GOP's poo poo

Could be that way in other states as well
To be fair that was quite a small race. But I don’t think it says anything good for the GOP to get blown out like that

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

a white man that's a talking head supported by dark money and his wife's family's money and podcasts from his AC studio - why doesnt my platonic mind idea of white men just build stuff?

e: oh a few months ago, there was a non zero amount of plane crashes recently and it was obviously WOKE DEI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

gonna guess it's complaining about contracting rules that give a slight boost to women or minority owned contractors when they bid on a government job. probably also mad about equal opportunity employment requirements in general. weird that he didn't also complain about the small business or veteran owned business preferences that are also super common in government contracting