Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

The Cybertruck that was in my apartment's garage has been gone for about a week and today there is a Prius in its place.

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
All is right with the world.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Sagebrush posted:

The Cybertruck that was in my apartment's garage has been gone for about a week and today there is a Prius in its place.

:allears:

Nature is healing.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

does Lamar realize that mk is a shortened form of mark? like hes a huge mark for buying a sybertrvkkk?

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Must be great holding no position on anything for more than 5 minutes, honestly.

https://twitter.com/leebbees/status/1788057858732355805?t=fUPn_n9Nb-ofuR6HN3Sg6Q&s=19

Ok, to be fair though, my favorite car maker killed the dirt-cheap minivan and I want them to go out of business for it.

I'm considering buying a KN

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Some Russian ogliarchs are going to be very pissed that they will be unable to stuff the frunks with caviar

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

no, no - they're Ladas.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Would have gotten away with it if they just called them dumpsters on the customs form.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
Tyler Hoover bought a Cybertruck. He may be having buyer's remorse.

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

Wistful of Dollars posted:

no, no - they're Ladas.

Lada Nivas are way cooler than these pieces of poo poo.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

DarkSol posted:

I am pretty sure you can carry more shrimp in that Lada

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

DarkSol posted:

And that exact car is still being produced and sold in Russia, alongside the updated version with a more modern engine.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Nitrox posted:

And that exact car is still being produced and sold in Russia, alongside the updated version with a more modern engine.

The car in the photo is probably also still running.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Looks like it's flying to me

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Apologies if has been posted...

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/2024/05/08/gm-to-end-production-of-the-chevy-malibu-this-fall/73613938007/

Granted, the Malibu didn't set the world on fire but another sedan bites the dust.

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

Colostomy Bag posted:

Apologies if has been posted...

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/2024/05/08/gm-to-end-production-of-the-chevy-malibu-this-fall/73613938007/

Granted, the Malibu didn't set the world on fire but another sedan bites the dust.

So this makes loving Cadillac as the last American manufacturer making a sedan? Is that right??

e: and I guess Tesla, but an electric sedan still feels like a different beast.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Muscle Tracer posted:

So this makes loving Cadillac as the last American manufacturer making a sedan? Is that right??

e: and I guess Tesla, but an electric sedan still feels like a different beast.

Dodge is supposed to start producing a 4 door charger Q1 2025.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Powershift posted:

Dodge is supposed to start producing a 4 door charger Q1 2025.

Challenger.

Edit: no wait, you’re right. It’s the Charger electric coupe I’m thinking of as a new wrinkle.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

to be fair, that does have something to do with all of the former soviet union being covered to an average depth of 4cm in spares

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
Still rather have it than a CyberTruck...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

carrionman
Oct 30, 2010

Nitrox posted:

It was a coin flip for me if I bought a jimny or lada.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Q_res posted:

There is no car I can think of that I would prefer to drive a Cybertruck to unless it has, like, Nazi flags all over it.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

There is no car I can think of that I would prefer to drive a Cybertruck to unless it has, like, Nazi flags all over it.

poo poo, you can sand those off and paint over em in an afternoon

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

The pro move is to turn them into the old Windows logo.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

That's the new 12cilindri Ferrari. Someone did not look at the wheels closely enough. (I realize the swan-sticker has 4 blades, but still. Ordering mine with the darker, 5-spoke wheels for sure.)

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Q_res posted:

The Elllllllllllllllllllll Camino

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

el camino enorme

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

Q_res posted:

A pickup that ALSO seats 8? Sign me the gently caress up!!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
1 passenger per mpg

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Well?

How did I get here?

charliemonster42
Sep 14, 2005

Scratch Monkey posted:

1 passenger per mpg

Doesn’t that make it 64 passenger miles per gallon? I.e. more environmentally friendly than a Prius being driven by a sole occupant?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Ether Frenzy posted:

That's the new 12cilindri Ferrari. Someone did not look at the wheels closely enough. (I realize the swan-sticker has 4 blades, but still. Ordering mine with the darker, 5-spoke wheels for sure.)

Yeah, those wheels in 4-spoke would definitely look...uh, more questionable

Weedle
May 31, 2006

PainterofCrap posted:

Well?

How did I get here?

water dissolving and water removing

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Is that a rear side air curtain that went off?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Shouldn't be a problem. Can function as a boat for short periods.
Ford is making GBS threads themselves because this kicks the poo poo out of an f150

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I'm impressed by how many people loved the awesome hosed up PREMIUM SPECIAL finish of this nerd-turd that they immediately dropped $7k on a wrap that will look terrible in a year if your area gets any sun or rain or weather at all.

Porsche and BMW will paint your car any color you want (from their collection of swatches) for like $5k.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

r/CyberStuck is a good place to go if you’re looking for some :lol:s and/or :lmao:s

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Weedle posted:

water dissolving and water removing

there is water

at the bottom of my quarterpanel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Cactus Ghost posted:

there is water

at the bottom of my quarterpanel

This is not my beautiful constructive total loss!