Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Didn't get all of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Mania in Saudi within 5 years.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

SpeakSlow posted:

I'd like to think that KO says something sarcastic about the blood covered dicks before collecting the check. Kind of a "gently caress you, but I'll take your money" approach.

why do you keep coming back

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

why do you keep coming back

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

SpeakSlow posted:

I'd like to think that KO says something sarcastic about the blood covered dicks before collecting the check. Kind of a "gently caress you, but I'll take your money" approach.

Cried, but did the thing anyway

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
CM Punk is gonna moonwalk out of a Saudi Embassy.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I still have so many more questions about CM Punk's turds.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Gonzo McFee posted:

CM Punk is gonna moonwalk out of a Saudi Embassy.

In how many trash bags?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

cm punk tries to do the finn balor pride shirt move but he gets caught and they bring in kojima to deliver a bone saw to his balls from the top rope

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

Grendels Dad posted:

Cried, but did the thing anyway

how heartwarming Saudi Sami finally got to do the blood money show too 🥹

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Wrestling in Saudi Arabia is the future of marketing. It's the way brands r going 2 win.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Just in case MBS is reading, I'll reluctantly accept blood money too.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Whoolighams posted:

how heartwarming Saudi Sami finally got to do the blood money show too 🥹

it’s no coincidence that saudi/syrian relations have improved since the wwe deal began.

also hearing that women can drive there now?

wwe continues to influence the world

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

They should do the 50 person rumble again, that was fun. Add a bunch of dipshits like Babatunde and the sumo wrestler again.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

They should do that absolutely. One of the guys was Tucker Knight Specifically. Hiroki Sumi please come home.

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Wes Lee looking great. Briggs is coming along as well. Ivar rounds out the four for Oba's North American championship. Easy booking for Battleground.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I hope there are newer sheikhs in charge that demand like Eugene and Rene Dupree instead of Yoko vs Warrior

We need a new crop of weirdo legend appearance

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i was actually wondering if theyd get king of the ring and run crown jewels there this year. wouldnt surprise me at this rate.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I hope one of their demands for the Saudi Arabian mania is for sergeant slaughter to do the sympathizer gimmick again but this time for Saudi Arabia

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

JUNGLE BOY posted:

cm punk tries to do the finn balor pride shirt move but he gets caught and they bring in kojima to deliver a bone saw to his balls from the top rope

Unfortunately he does not have the technology to do that on purpose :(

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

rotinaj posted:

I hope one of their demands for the Saudi Arabian mania is for sergeant slaughter to do the sympathizer gimmick again but this time for Saudi Arabia

theyre going to recreate the ecw chair throwing incident but with sergeant slaughter. :(

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

post hole digger posted:

theyre going to recreate the ecw chair throwing incident but with sergeant slaughter. :(

I don’t think they could cover the whole ring with bits of sarge no matter how sharp their bone saws are

He might have a belly but it only goes so far

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://x.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1788273581178183914

new cheese boy just dropped

bartok
May 10, 2006

Wow! WWE splurged and didn't just get the Kroger store brand charcuterie board. Alfred Konuwa must be pissed.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

YDCheese

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Bro bought his own cheese and wrote his own note

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Would've been more fitting if His Friends at WWE had sent him Epoisses instead (Because the company stinks!!!!!!!!!!!)

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
He's lucky he's a he or it would have been delivered in a black garbage bag.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Mike Johnson got some apolocheese too. the fed still needs their free pr outlets on board

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
In situations like this my default mental image is when Andy Bernard found out that Sabre printers spontaneously combusted and he was rewarded with a gift card and he was really psyched about it.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lol

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

accusing my posting enemies of “taking the cheese”

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

wwe: [dismissively] send the bitch a cheese plate idgaf

SRS: WOW!!! A CHEESE PLATE! 😍😍😍😍

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I would love a cheese plate right about now. Who will send their friend Nien Nunb some artisanal cheeses? #SendNunbTheCheese

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I took a big bite out of a brick of cheddar earlier.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

I avoid cheese in general, but if Endeavor wants to send me some, I have people I could pass it on to. Some Camembert or Gorgonzola, and I'll watch one episode of their thing, on the service that it's available on here (same one as our local promotion actually, and I need to check that out to get timings for Cagematch)

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

JUNGLE BOY posted:

it’s no coincidence that saudi/syrian relations have improved since the wwe deal began.

also hearing that women can drive there now?

wwe continues to influence the world
👀👀👀👀
THANK YOU POPPA H 🙏

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

If WWE sent me cheese I'd throw it in the trash. I don't want their blood Gouda.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Majinfoose posted:

If WWE sent me cheese I'd throw it in the trash. I don't want their blood Gouda.

Picking the blood Gouda out of your trash like George from Seinfeld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Majinfoose posted:

Blood Bleu