Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Al! posted:

cspam is for planning forums invasions

the c stands for coup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Cuttlefush posted:

i dont know who should be banned or not banned but finding out that hoot has an entire support thread in cspam to shield and guide him and craft his narratives is fun

he's cspam's secret weapon...the manchudian candidate

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
hoot, as a chud, already has guns

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Cuttlefush posted:

i dont know who should be banned or not banned but finding out that hoot has an entire support thread in cspam to shield and guide him and craft his narratives is fun

what thread is that

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
corny is going to get hoot into anime

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
revolver hoot

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im not even sure i can consider that what hoot is doing is trolling he's just posting normally. they should kill him though

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
people giving the mods feedback in the feedback thread. nappy time

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
lol@kirby

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

I think I'm going to be getting very in to this

grand princess '22 is a good start, and the latest ppv (yes! wonderland '24) was amazing

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

kirbeh

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
probating sincere posts in the goon fund? classic vox

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lumpentroll posted:

what thread is that

the trump thread

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

🤡🐟❓🤡

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

CaptainBeefart posted:

He was hit by a car. My neighbor saw it happen and we immediately took him to the ER where it was determined he was not going to make it.

We are also dealing with a stray named Mama on its deathbed from old age that we cannot find, and I'm convinced she passed away overnight hiding somewhere. It has been a bad few days.

im so sorry for this :smith:

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Lpzie posted:

I was just on the bus. I got very dizzy and had to get off. any more Bright Ideas

get another fit

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

CaptainBeefart posted:

He was hit by a car. My neighbor saw it happen and we immediately took him to the ER where it was determined he was not going to make it.

We are also dealing with a stray named Mama on its deathbed from old age that we cannot find, and I'm convinced she passed away overnight hiding somewhere. It has been a bad few days.

terrible

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

CaptainBeefart posted:

soz mate. awful

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
does everyone know the story where judo gene lebell choked out seagal until he shat himself

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

does everyone know the story where judo gene lebell choked out seagal until he shat himself

i dont

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

CaptainBeefart posted:

tough out there for strays :(

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
fell asleep on the couch and had a nightmare combining threads i was reading. i was watching eurovision (never seen this before) and israel had a performance that was drones doing that drone art thing where they make a big graphic in the sky wiht the drones. then they did a big thing making fun of DEI. then the TV locked up and made a high pitch whining noise with black and white eyes remaining on the screen and it said "you are being watched" and i woke up. terrible nightmare.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

educate yourself on the seagal lore

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Hearing this may come as a shock, but some claim that O'Sensei Seagal is also an actual creep, at best. As fight coordinator and former PRIDE commentator Stephen Quadros relates, “I had heard all the horror stories about how he would hurt actors and stunt performers, dislocated shoulders, kick guys in the nuts to see if they were wearing cups, etc. I had heard about Gene LeBell."

The LeBell story is legend.

In 1991, the now-deceased LeBell was working as a stunt coordinator on the Aikido documentary Out for Justice. It is alleged that at some point, Seagal announced that due to his extensive martial arts training, he was immune to chokes. According to this telling, when the then 58-year-old LeBell heard about the claim, he gave Seagal the opportunity to test it.

As the story goes, LeBell set the choke up, Seagal said "Go" and Seagal promptly went. As in Seagal went out, and went #1 and #2, in his pants.

Ever since, either because of a rumored legal gag order (see below action figure for confirmation), or because in the stunt business what happens on the set stays on the set, LeBell has never confirmed or denied the story.

Award-winning MMA journalist Ariel Helwani asked LeBell to confirm or deny the Steven Seagal trousers s****ing episode.

"When we had a little altercation or difference of opinion, there were thirty stuntmen and cameramen that were watching," began LeBell. "Sometimes Steven has a tendency to cheese off the wrong people, and you can get hurt doing that."

Ariel Helwani: "I've had the privilege and honor of interviewing one Sensei Steven Seagal."

Gene LeBell: ***Cackles*** "… OK."

Helwani: "There is a story out there … did you in fact choke out Sensei Seagal, and is it true that he did in the process soil himself?"

LeBell: "Well, if a guy soils himself, you can't criticize him, because if they just had a nice big dinner an hour before, you might have a tendency to do that. ... Steven Seagal is a very outstanding martial artist. I've got nothing against Steven. ... Personally, myself I don't think he's taught these mixed martial artists how to win a match. ... He's done a lot for martial arts. But I know where he's insulted Randy Couture. Well, Randy Couture if he ever got mad would have him for lunch. ... And that isn't to put down Steven, but 'closed mouth don't catch any foot.'

For the record, Seagal has repeatedly and very, very pointedly denied the legend. Further, LeBell never publicly said it was true. Seagal was beyond adamant during an interview with Ariel Helwani.

"Gene LeBell is a pathological liar," said a visibly upset Seagal. "My children are the most sacred thing in my life. I swear on my children that we never ever had a fight at all. If someone doesn't believe me , you can ask the stunt coordinator Conrad Palmisano. Conrad Palmisano is a Vietnam veteran. He's a man of honor. He would never lie to anybody. You can ask him. There was never a fight. If LeBell said there was a fight, then he's a pathological, scumbag liar."

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
one time i had a dream someone bought me an avatar that was george w. bush but with butt-heads face photoshopped on it

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
then right after i was lost in the woods

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

one time i had a dream someone bought me an avatar that was george w. bush but with butt-heads face photoshopped on it

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

then right after i was lost in the woods

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

Hearing this may come as a shock, but some claim that O'Sensei Seagal is also an actual creep, at best. As fight coordinator and former PRIDE commentator Stephen Quadros relates, “I had heard all the horror stories about how he would hurt actors and stunt performers, dislocated shoulders, kick guys in the nuts to see if they were wearing cups, etc. I had heard about Gene LeBell."

The LeBell story is legend.

In 1991, the now-deceased LeBell was working as a stunt coordinator on the Aikido documentary Out for Justice. It is alleged that at some point, Seagal announced that due to his extensive martial arts training, he was immune to chokes. According to this telling, when the then 58-year-old LeBell heard about the claim, he gave Seagal the opportunity to test it.

As the story goes, LeBell set the choke up, Seagal said "Go" and Seagal promptly went. As in Seagal went out, and went #1 and #2, in his pants.

Ever since, either because of a rumored legal gag order (see below action figure for confirmation), or because in the stunt business what happens on the set stays on the set, LeBell has never confirmed or denied the story.

Award-winning MMA journalist Ariel Helwani asked LeBell to confirm or deny the Steven Seagal trousers s****ing episode.

"When we had a little altercation or difference of opinion, there were thirty stuntmen and cameramen that were watching," began LeBell. "Sometimes Steven has a tendency to cheese off the wrong people, and you can get hurt doing that."

Ariel Helwani: "I've had the privilege and honor of interviewing one Sensei Steven Seagal."

Gene LeBell: ***Cackles*** "… OK."

Helwani: "There is a story out there … did you in fact choke out Sensei Seagal, and is it true that he did in the process soil himself?"

LeBell: "Well, if a guy soils himself, you can't criticize him, because if they just had a nice big dinner an hour before, you might have a tendency to do that. ... Steven Seagal is a very outstanding martial artist. I've got nothing against Steven. ... Personally, myself I don't think he's taught these mixed martial artists how to win a match. ... He's done a lot for martial arts. But I know where he's insulted Randy Couture. Well, Randy Couture if he ever got mad would have him for lunch. ... And that isn't to put down Steven, but 'closed mouth don't catch any foot.'

For the record, Seagal has repeatedly and very, very pointedly denied the legend. Further, LeBell never publicly said it was true. Seagal was beyond adamant during an interview with Ariel Helwani.

"Gene LeBell is a pathological liar," said a visibly upset Seagal. "My children are the most sacred thing in my life. I swear on my children that we never ever had a fight at all. If someone doesn't believe me , you can ask the stunt coordinator Conrad Palmisano. Conrad Palmisano is a Vietnam veteran. He's a man of honor. He would never lie to anybody. You can ask him. There was never a fight. If LeBell said there was a fight, then he's a pathological, scumbag liar."

mid story at best but thank you for sharing it with me

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aCMTpJx2cs

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Smythe posted:

mid story at best but thank you for sharing it with me

steven seagal managed to bullshit his way onto a police force and theres a tv show of him going around a small town bothering people and trying to talk street

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Smythe posted:

fell asleep on the couch and had a nightmare combining threads i was reading. i was watching eurovision (never seen this before) and israel had a performance that was drones doing that drone art thing where they make a big graphic in the sky wiht the drones. then they did a big thing making fun of DEI. then the TV locked up and made a high pitch whining noise with black and white eyes remaining on the screen and it said "you are being watched" and i woke up. terrible nightmare.

This new Netflix subscription tier really sucks.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
steven seagal racial profiling some poor guy and then trying to talk in ebonics

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

steven seagal managed to bullshit his way onto a police force and theres a tv show of him going around a small town bothering people and trying to talk street

they no knock raided the wrong house and killed a dog while making the show

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Thanks again. Check in on and pet your local strays. I'm gonna listen to some Califone and watch The X Files on mute and process things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpaZYgOIl7U

My friend also just informed me that Tim Rutili (Red Red Meat and Califone) was in Ugly Casanova. Never knew that but it makes sense now.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

he had a tank

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

he also had an energy drink for a while

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IId64OJdCKM

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

it has cordyceps in it really give you those brain worms you need

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

this i remember

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

this i dont but that tracks

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
(seagal voice) looks like playtime....... is over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

The Will Sasso Steven Seagal Mad TV bits were great