Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

CaptainBeefart posted:

He was hit by a car. My neighbor saw it happen and we immediately took him to the ER where it was determined he was not going to make it.

We are also dealing with a stray named Mama on its deathbed from old age that we cannot find, and I'm convinced she passed away overnight hiding somewhere. It has been a bad few days.

I’m so sorry about your loss op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

drat the helter skelter forum still kicks rear end

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lpzie has a car and then a tree falls and crushes it. coincidence?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lpzie has a car and then a tree falls and crushes it. coincidence?

does insurance cover act of clown?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

😂

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

right after it happened the neighbors came out and were shocked and when they saw me the old guy was like sir you're taking this very well i don't know how you're laughing.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Lpzie posted:

right after it happened the neighbors came out and were shocked and when they saw me the old guy was like sir you're taking this very well i don't know how you're laughing.

lol hootington was calling you stupid

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
he was laughing because he loves doing paperwork

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

CaptainBeefart posted:

Thanks again. Check in on and pet your local strays. I'm gonna listen to some Califone and watch The X Files on mute and process things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpaZYgOIl7U

My friend also just informed me that Tim Rutili (Red Red Meat and Califone) was in Ugly Casanova. Never knew that but it makes sense now.

sorry about your loss good on you doing what you could for those kitties. watching some x files is always a wise decision

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

steven seagal managed to bullshit his way onto a police force and theres a tv show of him going around a small town bothering people and trying to talk street

you forgot he drove an apc into a persons home and killed their dog lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

the eastern euros do not seem to be a fan of the turk

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the whole first ep he travels with a fat rear end cop telling him about the power of karate as he fatly nods his head

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Homeless Friend posted:

the whole first ep he travels with a fat rear end cop telling him about the power of karate as he fatly nods his head

steven seagal seeing a black man minding his own business then the camera zooms on the black man and makes scary noises

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

steven seagal seeing a black man minding his own business then the camera zooms on the black man and makes scary noises

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

the eastern euros do not seem to be a fan of the turk

on the paradox forums you cannot say the word kebab under any circumstances or within any context, because the euros were too racist with it

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
ive attempted to tell hootington to just post about world wrestling entertainment in the enclosed pool area. but he is a fat bald bitch and retarded as well and does not listen. week after week as we play fortnite he refuses to listen to sense

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lol so many tfr reports

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

DaysBefore posted:

The only wrestling I've watched is amateur backyard poo poo on youtube including this, the most badass stunt of all time (should be timecoded)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eBT_c1v6kA&t=765s

This is the greatest thing ever done

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Also I am in negotiations with Mr Hootington for a special stipulation in their upcoming SAW match

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

lol so many tfr reports

you think thats funny?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

really owns that the gun forum is full of insecure weirdos just like every gun forum

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
they are cool and badass we are all jealous

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you think thats funny?

i do. scared?

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Ohtori Akio posted:

they are cool and badass we are all jealous

its this and its about time we quit pretending it wasnt

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap
inter-forums drama proves the one great constant of SA users, we're all retarded as gently caress in our own special way

speng31b
May 8, 2010

it's always funny to see how a sub reacts to getting moderate levels of outside attention from the rest of the site

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

It's the same poo poo every time, a subforum/megathread goes uncontacted and starts getting weirdo posters who are tolerated posting lunatic poo poo, people catch on to this unmined vein of crazy, other forums people show up to gently troll and the locals act like it's a military siege, local mods throw out 6ers to the outsiders, ribbing continues, local mods ignore the locals throwing out death threats/insane poo poo and focus entirely on the outside agitators, eventually someone queues a probe that's excessive and stupid, SAD thread starts, hopefully someone confesses to a federal crime, Fluffdaddy closes the thread insisting everyone is sick of hearing about it and is weirded out by creepy behavior in spite of nobody really expressing that

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

thesis, antithesis, synthesis

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i dont care what you idiots think the goon that refuses to use a key and speneds several minutes trying to pick the lock to get in his apartment every single day is cool as hell

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

megamissen is a finnish doghater

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

lumpentroll posted:

self hatred is sad

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

lockpicking is cool. its cool in oblivion and its cool on that lawyers YouTube channel

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

what's a finnish dog

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

speng31b posted:

what's a finnish dog

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

TheSwizzler posted:

It's the same poo poo every time, a subforum/megathread goes uncontacted and starts getting weirdo posters who are tolerated posting lunatic poo poo, people catch on to this unmined vein of crazy, other forums people show up to gently troll and the locals act like it's a military siege, local mods throw out 6ers to the outsiders, ribbing continues, local mods ignore the locals throwing out death threats/insane poo poo and focus entirely on the outside agitators, eventually someone queues a probe that's excessive and stupid, SAD thread starts, hopefully someone confesses to a federal crime, Fluffdaddy closes the thread insisting everyone is sick of hearing about it and is weirded out by creepy behavior in spite of nobody really expressing that

and thats why we love these forums

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

The Finnish Lapphund is a hardy, easy going, medium-size breed of Spitz type. Traditionally it has been used for herding reindeer. Although it is one of the most popular dog breeds in its native country, Finland, it is not very numerous outside of the Nordic countries.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlCq7Q6DHSg

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Ringo Roadagain posted:

lockpicking is cool. its cool in oblivion and its cool on that lawyers YouTube channel
i watched a lot of LP lawyer and bosnian bill videos early in the pandemic, even got a fun puzzle kit and that bos bill disc device but i never got good at it. too much effort, i'll just continue getting good at video games instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

lobster shirt posted:

The Finnish Lapphund is a hardy, easy going, medium-size breed of Spitz type. Traditionally it has been used for herding reindeer. Although it is one of the most popular dog breeds in its native country, Finland, it is not very numerous outside of the Nordic countries.

thats not a finnish dog, thats a sami dog