Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fps_nug
Feb 21, 2021

horsing around no longer
Liz stays never trying. I get that she's starving but this is do or die lol, look for the idol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

fps_nug posted:

Liz stays never trying. I get that she's starving but this is do or die lol, look for the idol

it was all a ruse

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Pizza time

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Venus is cooking
Oof she was the best at that challenge but had so many late screwups on both sections of it.

Oh well she still found an idol

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Rock paper scissors almost feels worse than just not being picked.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Interesting they said Liz was eating rice. But they turned down the rice.

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Interesting they said Liz was eating rice. But they turned down the rice.

She got an individual container of rice for sitting out in the last episode

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
the theme this season seems to be the person who makes a big move starts to randomly throw their entire game away lol

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Like the pizza losers as a voting bloc name

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Very funny Charlie talking about Q being Maria’s #1. He’s been doing a really good job leading people on about voting Maria out, but her being immune is actually perfect for her. He can get Q out and still have Maria in front of him. Ideally he’d target her at 5 imo.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Okay I love Venus this episode.

Edit: Venus, lol wtf

wilderthanmild fucked around with this message at 02:07 on May 9, 2024

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
lol if Q survives another day because Venus couldn’t shut up

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
VENUS NO

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
cook her Venus! COOK

fps_nug
Feb 21, 2021

horsing around no longer
Bye Venus :)

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
there aint no way

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Another idol gone home in the pocket lol

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
lol the idols are cursed

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

wilderthanmild posted:

Another idol gone home in the pocket lol
Three consecutive players going home voting Q with idols in their pockets!!!! Unreal

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

lol do we think Charlie does that if Venus doesn’t do the whole ;) thing?

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
Based on what we saw it did seem like that shifted him towards taking out Venus

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

fadam posted:

lol do we think Charlie does that if Venus doesn’t do the whole ;) thing?

I feel like he was leaning heavily towards the Q plan.

He looked shook when she let that slip and then wouldn't say more.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

wilderthanmild posted:

I feel like he was leaning heavily towards the Q plan.

He looked shook when she let that slip and then wouldn't say more.
I agree this is possible, although honestly she was saying he was a shoe-in to her F4 as long as they got through that vote that night. And earlier she was saying to Kenzie, hey low-key I know I have a 4th if we need it, so she was basically in his pocket and that's why she was being so loose in the first place. In other words I don't know if he needed to vote her but if this lines him up to vote out Q and Maria at 6 and 5 that's pretty much perfect for him.

dweepus
Nov 25, 2021
This may be an unpopular opinion but I feel like its time for a bit of a rules shakeup for this show. The past couple seasons have been full of players doing meta meta meta analysis of strategy and triple or quadruple crossing it seems and honestly it's all getting a bit silly.

Whatever happened to "you have to survive on an island and compete to not get eliminated." That is a much more compelling show over "will you pick the right person to eat pizza while pretending you didn't want the pizza in the first place out of courtesy?"

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

dweepus posted:

Whatever happened to "you have to survive on an island and compete to not get eliminated."
That ended about halfway through season 1.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

dweepus posted:

Whatever happened to "you have to survive on an island and compete to not get eliminated." That is a much more compelling show over "will you pick the right person to eat pizza while pretending you didn't want the pizza in the first place out of courtesy?"

This has been a problem for decades lmao

Studio fucked around with this message at 04:04 on May 9, 2024

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Hahahaha I love this show, this absolutely rocks

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
I'm telling you all, keep Q to the end, everyone hates his rear end and unless he is giving it all away, you're guaranteed to win if you carry him to the final 3.

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

Studio posted:

This has been a problem for decades lmao

"Problem"

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im losing my mind

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Q officially my #1 after that RPS performance.
He will Luigi his way to victory as everyone else fucks up.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Venus is cooking

Cooked lol

Tyberius
Oct 21, 2006

Ok I wonder what we didn't see to make Ben be the lone vote for Kenzie, were they afraid she had an idol and was a safety vote?

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Venus left the stove on and burned her whole loving house down lol.

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

Tyberius posted:

Ok I wonder what we didn't see to make Ben be the lone vote for Kenzie, were they afraid she had an idol and was a safety vote?

They barely showed him this episode and I missed how he is struggling and why he was crying.

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024
Q continues to own bones by being a weird goat

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

looks like a dead heat for Fantasy

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I'm glad Venus is out of the picture but that was a very ho-hum episode. The best part was the 'previously on Survivor' segment.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I’ll miss Venus. I don’t think anyone has made me laugh so much in years on this show.

I figured she was gone when they had her say the line about going home with the idol in her pocket with the music sting but they at least did an okay job making Q seem at least a possible vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt Jon Kavanaugh
Feb 8, 2012
Gonna miss Venus but what a way to go for her lol. Also Q being the reason Liz doesn't get food two episodes in a row is gold lmao