Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mystes
May 31, 2006

dr_rat posted:

Even for a LOTR film that would be a pretty long movie.
It would be a couple more hours than the entire extended trilogy on its own but maybe not if you watch it back to back with the hobbit movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
500 Years of Longing (For The Precious)

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Gollum should team up with baby yoda for the crossover appeal.

EDIT: VVVVVVVVV Are you trying to make the ring disappear?

Outpost22 fucked around with this message at 16:32 on May 9, 2024

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
If the one ring can magically expand and contract to fit on whatever appendage you put it on, then well….can you put it on ANYTHING?

This is urgent.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Gutcruncher posted:

If the one ring can magically expand and contract to fit on whatever appendage you put it on, then well….can you put it on ANYTHING?

This is urgent.

Those dark times when all of Middle Earth was ruled by Sauron's penis are times we all agreed not to talk about :colbert:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

WoodrowSkillson posted:

It failed so badly it killed the studio

Badass

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

PostNouveau posted:

I would trade Godfather II to eliminate all the awful "How character became character" prequels I've seen from my mind. It's the shittiest premise there is, but hopefully Furiosa is good.

i dont care for godfather 2. the first is perfect why make more?

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
When the wonka trailer said “see how willy became wonka” I almost shat myself in rage.

“Cuz it’s his loving NAME!?!?”

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
wonka became willy at approximately 10-12 weeks gestation. thats when the foetal protovagina develops into a penis for male foetuses

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Wonka became Willy AT CONCEPTION

the Supreme Court said so

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

SeenYourPoopypants posted:

, but the postgame collectible run is

Whoopsy! Looks like you beat the game and made a silly mistake and kept playing instead of turning it off.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

this game sucks so bad I had to drop it for good on my third playthrough

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

NGL, this is actually funny, I hope its more 'lets bring back a 104 year old Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones and make sure the film is simultaneously incredibly ugly and really expensive, oh also that it loses massive amounts of money' modern Hollywood magic.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I mean andy serkis directing it is a little interesting, I give it a bit more clout than a normal pure slop exercise for that.

It's a garb concept obviously, but hey so is star wars andor starring andy serkis and look how that turned out

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

No Mods No Masters posted:

I mean andy serkis directing it is a little interesting, I give it a bit more clout than a normal pure slop exercise for that.

It's a garb concept obviously, but hey so is star wars andor starring andy serkis and look how that turned out

star wars garbage slop for pigs, which is exactly what i dont want for LOTR

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Ah, I see we're discussing star wars again.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
the media is a gently caress

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

He directed Venom 2. Do with that what you will.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

WoodrowSkillson posted:

star wars garbage slop for pigs, which is exactly what i dont want for LOTR

I get that, but didn't that ship sail like 15 years ago with hobbit 1

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

yes, and the hope was that the hobbit movies were the end.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

When's rings of power 2 coming out anyway. Pushing new horizons in making the most expensive trash for the fewest interested people

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I liked Andy Serkis on Andor.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

WoodrowSkillson posted:

yes, and the hope was that the hobbit movies were the end.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

When's rings of power 2 coming out anyway. Pushing new horizons in making the most expensive trash for the fewest interested people

i don't know. it was initially delayed cause of covid. apparently someone at least was cognizant of the significant lack of interest and they are doing something to attempt to rectify that, but lol.

i had the tiniest of hopes it could at least be fun, and there were a couple bright spots but overall it was a waste of time. sucks because some of the people that worked o nit clearly know the material extremely well, but they were obviously overruled by studio zombies.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

once amazon released "lord of the rings: the ip: the show" you had to have realized the garbage factory was just getting warmed up

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

serkis my dick. andy's nutz too

Nefarious 2.0 fucked around with this message at 19:21 on May 9, 2024

Cassian of Imola
Feb 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

serkis my dick and andy's nutz too

fail

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
new movie aimed at the mike demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFAFsDEM0j4

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Gutcruncher posted:

This is urgent.

That isn't Sauron's eye...

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

WoodrowSkillson posted:

i don't know. it was initially delayed cause of covid. apparently someone at least was cognizant of the significant lack of interest and they are doing something to attempt to rectify that, but lol.

i had the tiniest of hopes it could at least be fun, and there were a couple bright spots but overall it was a waste of time. sucks because some of the people that worked o nit clearly know the material extremely well, but they were obviously overruled by studio zombies.

I feel like that was probably one of the most himbo shows I've ever seen. It looked so good and you just needed to 100% ignore the plot and what anyone was saying

Cassian of Imola
Feb 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Describes half the people in the games forum

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i liked venom 2 when i was very drunk and didnt remember any of it and my friends told me the theater almost threw me out for laughing so much so i went to the theater and watched it again still drunk but not as drunk and it was still funnny

Cassian of Imola
Feb 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

this happens a lot with more addictive games or games with lots of post-launch updates and DLC. tbh I find a guy briefly surfacing from a 3000-hour skinner box coma to warn me off before falling off the wagon again pretty convincing

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i shall make a rlm roguelite deckbuilder and take all of yalls money lol

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Make it a RLM harem dating simulator

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

lol. but it's true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

That got a couple chuckles from me. It did make me think of my grandmother (RIP). Is that Richard Roundtree's last movie?