Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

you should have ordered them differently idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

new car new me. wow.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

can fit so many people in this one, you'd honestly wouldn't believe it..

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Al! posted:

hating women this much

Lol stretching my arms really far apart when I say this like a dad telling other dads about the fish he caught

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
its extremely funny cspam wanted to delete tfr in qcs multiple times but they never took the time to read any of the post lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Homeless Friend posted:

its extremely funny cspam wanted to delete tfr in qcs multiple times but they never took the time to read any of the post lol

imagine hating queer people this much

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Al! posted:

he really hates me, but i care for his health and safety....to a point

No I don't why did you think I hate you lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I am dead though

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

rodbeard posted:

I'm just going to say that, in no particular order:

1) people who aren't alt-right dipshits owning guns is good and cool. See: all of TFR. So yeah, feel free to get some and help move that needle if that floats your boat.

2) Secure storage is good. Kudos to you for already being there.

3) Target shooting is fun and awesome. It's a great hobby, all other firearms applications aside.

4) If you're afraid of societal collapse get involved in your community and build a robust support network. Having people who you can go crash on their couch if poo poo gets real or who can help you out with food and water in the case of a serious emergency is going to be much more useful than a gun. If poo poo TRULY goes to hell like we're speed running the Syrian Civil War then having people you can club up with and try to aid each other in defending yourselves the best you can is far superior to turning your condo into a one man bunker.

Frankly it sounds like the gun you want is an AR-15 of some kind, but I'm going to strongly emphasize that it's going to be a recreational toy for target shooting. If you really are deeply concerned about needing it for more practical purposes you need to get training, and a lot of it.

Weird how everything related to gun ownership ultimately distills into some kind of survivalist fantasy

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

I hate Al

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

DaysBefore posted:

Lol stretching my arms really far apart when I say this like a dad telling other dads about the fish he caught

[talking to my son, arms spread wide] i hate women thiiiiiiiiiiiis much

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Dokapon Findom posted:

Weird how everything related to gun ownership ultimately distills into some kind of survivalist fantasy

It's literally the woke faux leftist version of of poo poo libertarian dudes would post about in 2006. Instead of a bunker in the woods it's a commune centred on your home office. Robert Evansist thought has been a disaster

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
You can call it Retard Thought

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
I could sure go for some of those Kraft mini breadstick and cheese things. Would be the perfect denouement to the cherry Pop Tart I just had- I don't really remember cherry being available as a flavor when I was younger. I remember those bullshit blueberry ones without frosting though :mad:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

rodbeard posted:

1) people who aren't alt-right dipshits owning guns is good and cool. See: all of TFR. So yeah, feel free to get some and help move that needle if that floats your boat.

3) Target shooting is fun and awesome. It's a great hobby, all other firearms applications aside.

4) If you're afraid of societal collapse get involved in your community and build a robust support network. Having people who you can go crash on their couch if poo poo gets real or who can help you out with food and water in the case of a serious emergency is going to be much more useful than a gun. If poo poo TRULY goes to hell like we're speed running the Syrian Civil War then having people you can club up with and try to aid each other in defending yourselves the best you can is far superior to turning your condo into a one man bunker.

Frankly it sounds like the gun you want is an AR-15 of some kind, but I'm going to strongly emphasize that it's going to be a recreational toy for target shooting. If you really are deeply concerned about needing it for more practical purposes you need to get training, and a lot of it.

you could have told me this was a syq from the old cool zone thread and I wouldn't have blinked an eye

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Lpzie posted:

new car new me. wow.

whatd you buy

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
new car in the bag

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Congrats on the cybertruck lpzie

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Jose posted:

you know what you did

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

2024 Honda Accord. Wife heard remote start and heated seats and that was that.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

new car in the bag

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Jose posted:

Jose posted:

I feel the need to say it as my first post. I hate Al!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

red handed motherfucker

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

Al! posted:

red handed motherfucker

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I don't remember posting that but facts are facts..gently caress you al you know what you did

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

DaysBefore posted:

Congrats on the cybertruck lpzie

The cybertruck is epic.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Jose posted:

I don't remember posting that but facts are facts..gently caress you al you know what you did

he pushed you off the chair

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Heating seats in Florida. Hmm..

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

update your lore. IL

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i'm eating some jeni's peanut butter ice cream and it's actually pretty good. thank you nancy pelosi 🙏 she has good tastes in stock market investing and ice cream

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Al! posted:

this is the the thread for sealioning, kramering, neener neenering curs, planning forums invasions, weaponizing mr hootington, and hating women this much

you can bet on it

copy
Jul 26, 2007

rodbeard posted:

DaysBefore posted:

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lol at everyone across the forum spelunking in tfr to get a peek at the Lost Tribe

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

SAW Thursday Titan starts in 40 minutes at https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler
CSPAM matches:

2v2 Tag Team
Death At Any Size (Bluedeanie / One More Fat Nerd) vs Death Deli (Vincent Van Goatse / Empty Sandwich)

8-woman Battle Royale
Second Hand Meat Mouth vs Erin M. Fiasco vs Toph Bei Fong vs Saoshyant vs Vox Valentine vs Leraika vs Ohtori Akio vs Braksgirl
Speical Stipulation: First eliminated enters the Kawaii Title Rumble at #1, winner at #20
SHMM is making their official debut in this match

1v1 Regular Rules - SAW Post Your Favorite Title
roxy (c) vs Megamissen

TONTINE DEATHMATCH
1v1 Regular Rules
Lpzie vs A Special Guest

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4055773&pagenumber=1#post539439563

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

toontime?

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Al! posted:

lol at everyone across the forum spelunking in tfr to get a peek at the Lost Tribe

its incredible, they are getting stupider by the hour

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Lpzie posted:

toontime?

if you survive you will be in the 6-way match for the mens championship belt

there are 6 slots in the tontine, the people who hold them can be deathmatched for cheap and if they lose the person who bought the deathmatch gets to choose who takes the tontine slot
its also a lot cheaper to revive them however

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

rodbeard posted:

lol at the whiplash between 3 and 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023