Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

been reading through the transcripts, this is hilarious

Q. Can you describe -- you said you went through a bedroom
to get to the bathroom?

A. Yes. I went out of the dining room area, through the
living room, through a bedroom, into what I assume is the master
bedroom. It was a very large, beautiful bathroom.

Q. What did you see inside the bathroom?

A. So I walked through the bedroom. I did notice that the
bed was unmade, but there were no personal items around. And I
entered the bathroom. I went into the separate area where the
toilet actually was and used the bathroom, came out, and was
washing my hands and touching up my lipstick. I did notice
someone had obviously been using the restroom. There were
towels and stuff that was open. There was a leather, or like a
leather looking toiletry bag on the counter with products and
stuff in it, which, you know --

Q. What do you remember about what was inside?

A. I did look. I'm not proud of it. I wondered what is
in here. And I noticed the toiletry was -- the items were Old
Spice and Pert Plus. I thought that was both amusing and odd.
And a manicure set, which was gold, gold tweezers and all gold
things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

digital penitence posted:

A:. There was a leather, or like a
leather looking toiletry bag on the counter with products and
stuff in it, which, you know --

things.

Milania will know if this part is true. She could have a small shred of hope that it didn't actually happen while baron was yet to walk, but she knows what brand of poo poo Trump used back then and if he has gold manicure items.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Shishkahuben posted:

We here in the thread are getting trial updates from two or three people (through Kazil, kingliest crab in the bucket), where are normal people getting theirs? What's the mainstream coverage of this like when they can't cut to live or taped footage?

I've had CNN's website text-based updates in the background whiile working. They've been pretty good and have a little notifier on the tab when something new comes in.

Itchy_Grundle
Feb 22, 2003

bollig posted:

I'm going to do this. Any tips?

I want to prank people with this as well.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
I bet there are entire days, maybe even piled up consecutively, where Donald Trump does not think about Tiffany at all.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Vire posted:

I hate how he keeps misusing conflicted to mean has a conflict of interest. Openly shouts how stupid he is to the media.

True, when I think of someone being "conflicted" I think they're all sad and emo and don't know which way to turn. That's not what he's trying to say

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
So wait is Biden the one orchestrating all of the trials or are they merely "BIDEN INSPIRED?"

I'm not clear on this at all.

Itchy_Grundle
Feb 22, 2003

Civil posted:

I can't believe she was ever a real judge. Maybe her first name is Judge, like Judge Reinhold. That makes more sense to me.

When she was a judge in Westchester, NY she wasn't half bad. She then drank the political Kool-Aid (with a lot of vodka) and this is how she turned out.

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Yeah, I grew up in Westchester County and my brother was keeping me updated on her political career and then she was on Fox polluting the air with her stench.

I can’t stand her.

Same here. My Fox news loving dad thinks she's awesome.

Itchy_Grundle fucked around with this message at 00:22 on May 10, 2024

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

digital penitence posted:

things.

A gold manicure set. Just the gaudiest poo poo when it comes to Trump. But then I wonder if there's more to it. Like, maybe the gold stuff all along was never about Trump's child-like Scrooge McDuck understanding of "wealth", but someone aeons ago found out that keeping him distracted with shiny stuff kept him from thrashing the ketchup around.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Accipiter posted:

So wait is Biden the one orchestrating all of the trials or are they merely "BIDEN INSPIRED?"

I'm not clear on this at all.

Yes.

And Soros and DEI.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.

He looks like he’s the spitting dilophosaurus from Jurassic park.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I love how obvious it is from this that he has not the slightest idea what went on today, only that it didn't go well for him. Just 60 seconds of his favorite words. DISGRACE. CONFLICTED. DISGRACE. YOU ALL SAW WHAT HAPPENED. IT'S A DISGRACE. HE'S A CONFLICTED JUDGE

No specifics. Not a one! Not the first bit of evidence that anything that occurred during the proceedings registered in his brain at all. Did someone say a lie? Did someone perjure themselves? Did someone rule unfairly? Anything specific at all. Nope. Just DISGRACE

and it's all he's ever said about any subject for the past eight years, and somehow none of his fans have ever caught on to the pattern

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

kazil posted:

This is my favorite picture from this thread fwiw

Smells like Old Spice and Pert Plus

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Nocheez posted:

Milania will know if this part is true. She could have a small shred of hope that it didn't actually happen while baron was yet to walk, but she knows what brand of poo poo Trump used back then and if he has gold manicure items.

Let me help you, by all accounts Melania is a bad person. She is a gold digger that though Trump would let her enter high-society, she later found out that Trump is viewed as a vile, crass conman unwelcome as a member of NY society, but the time she realized that she also realized she was an over-the-hill mediocre model with no skills or talents besides being married to Trump. She is angry that she is forced to hang out with a bunch of dirty old men and their gaudy trash wives/gfs at Mar-a-Lago because she thinks she deserves better.

She doesn't care if Trump hosed Stormy, she knows who Trump is and they just wallow in their anger that no one that they wanted to be respected by respects them together.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 00:33 on May 10, 2024

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

lol at tromp using literal coach z-rear end shampoo

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Data Graham posted:

I love how obvious it is from this that he has not the slightest idea what went on today, only that it didn't go well for him. Just 60 seconds of his favorite words. DISGRACE. CONFLICTED. DISGRACE. YOU ALL SAW WHAT HAPPENED. IT'S A DISGRACE. HE'S A CONFLICTED JUDGE

No specifics. Not a one! Not the first bit of evidence that anything that occurred during the proceedings registered in his brain at all. Did someone say a lie? Did someone perjure themselves? Did someone rule unfairly? Anything specific at all. Nope. Just DISGRACE

and it's all he's ever said about any subject for the past eight years, and somehow none of his fans have ever caught on to the pattern

He can’t cause he’s gaged lol. Wish he would and get thrown in jail.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
I wish a TV camera was allowed to broadcast this whole thing. I'd get no work done but ehhhhh

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Three Olives posted:

Let me help you, by all accounts Melania is a bad person. She is a gold digger that though Trump would let her enter high-society, she later found out that Trump is viewed as a vile, crass conman unwelcome as a member of NY society, but the time she realized that she also realized she was an over-the-hill mediocre model with no skills or talents besides being married to Trump. She is angry that she is forced to hang out with a bunch of dirty old men and their gaudy trash wives/gfs at Mar-a-Lago because she thinks she deserves better.

She doesn't care if Trump hosed Stormy, she knows who Trump is and they just wallow in their anger that no one that they wanted to be respected by respects them together.

Did you listen to any of the testimony? The other witnesses openly talked about how Trump cared what Melania thought/knew about this exact issue. I agree she's a piece of poo poo, but that's the closest person to Trump and she has to be absolutely furious right now.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

:stare:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

:drat:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

God drat Stormy, kick him while he's moping.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Trump is going to be both confused and angry at this tweet. I don't think he understands that he is the only one on trial here.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol people still trying to poo poo talk the master

Neodymium
Jun 23, 2012

:munch:

There's no way he can resist.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:laffo:

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

:lmao: :lmao:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

Shitposts on weird twitter are making history

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Oh poo poo

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Gag on that, Donny.

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.

lmao I had not previously considered that this is an opportunity for any witness to turbodunk on Trump and he will literally go to jail* if he shoots back.

The former President of the United States might be goaded into blowing up his own criminal case because a lady he's mad at made fun of him on the internet.That's a lol, folks. And if he actually does it, that's the kind of rofl that might give me a hernia.

*be given a meaningless fine and tsk-tsk finger wag from the judge

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

It's great and I hope he swallows it whole

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
We're gonna play a game from here on out

If you post about how Trump is only going to get a fine and not be jailed or some derivation thereof, and if the judge does that, you win and nothing happens

If you say it and he gets jailed, you get hit with a probe

Have fun!

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Nocheez posted:

no stormy daniels could technically still be lying! like if you wanted to imagine what stuff trump uses. old spice, pert plus because those were the things marketed to him on tv while he was still coherent, and gold tweezers because why would they silver/gray?

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021
I have zero empathy for Melania. She's just a different kind of monstrous.

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

Chimp_On_Stilts posted:

The former President of the United States might be goaded into blowing up his own criminal case because a lady he's mad at made fun of him on the internet.That's a lol, folks. And if he actually does it, that's the kind of rofl that might give me a hernia.

I'm curious if he ever searches for critical news of himself. I know his staff likes to print a bunch of glowing articles that put him in a good light for him to show everyone, but would staff tell him he's being punked? Or does he only see critical things of himself during his daily 12 hours of TV?

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

kazil posted:

lol people still trying to poo poo talk the master

Knowing the poo poo she went through from the witness testimony given earlier this week, I gotta imagine she’s either a person who can come to terms with horrible poo poo that happened to her and can make light of it, or that she truly, utterly hates Trump with the fury of 10,000 suns and takes every chance she gets to stomp on him. Maybe a bit of both, but goddamn that woman despises that dude (and rightfully so).

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

I feel like I'd really be grasping for straws if I promised my wife up and down I wasn't cheating and she said "Why can that woman describe your penis perfectly?".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Civil posted:

I'm curious if he ever searches for critical news of himself. I know his staff likes to print a bunch of glowing articles that put him in a good light for him to show everyone, but would staff tell him he's being punked? Or does he only see critical things of himself during his daily 12 hours of TV?

trump would be name searching himself.daily if he were an SA poster