Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

He's a marble bengal but all cats are great. Our other two are shelter cats and magnificent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
New black and white Polaroid dropped https://petapixel.com/2024/05/07/polaroid-unveils-improved-chemistry-for-bw-600-instant-film/

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

teen witch posted:

A marble tabby I believe! My Rai is one, ol’ stripey bastard.

And semi related I might be getting a 20 pack of Square film for a solid discount :woop:. Choosing Square has accidentally worked really well picking up film secondhand because turns out no one reads the package for what film their camera takes!

I bought a grip of canon selphy cartridges and paper for cheap because the seller thought they were generic inkjet supplies. Shout out to confused people on marketplace

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Futurism was an art movement where dudes were all 'CARS ARE COOL AND THE PAST IS FOR CHUMPS. LET'S DRAW SOME CARS.'

Got on them for new developments but who wants less contrast in B&W????

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

dupersaurus posted:

Got on them for new developments but who wants less contrast in B&W????

If they've got more dynamic range, which it looks like it does, then it's good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
Some of my favorites from a trip to see snow back in March

PXL_20240519_230843858 by caranatar none, on Flickr

Detail of the fourth one, a snow plow parked at a gas station. I'm normally mad about the film coming out damaged like this but idk it kinda almost works here I think

PXL_20240519_230849320 by caranatar none, on Flickr