Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Thesaurus posted:

drat I had forgotten about the existence of street sharks. Gorila sharks, indeed

your avatar thumbnail is from the same universe. the episode when the Street Sharks hire an attorney.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Doctors absolutely should get a cash bonus for every time they give someone a federally recommended vaccine

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Serious_Cyclone posted:

There’s no way RFKJr had a parasite when he was undoubtedly gobbling ivermectin paste like a lil goblin

I mean, it did die

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Frank Frank posted:

I hadn’t logged into Facebook in a while and did today and this was front and center on FB marketplace andthought of you folks and loled

Anyone want to pay 3 grand for the privilege of buying a bulletproof incel camino?

Probably better for the Elon thread. But at first I thought this was one of those stolen cars on Facebook marketplace, but just happened to be a cybertruck.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

This was years ago, when he was divorcing his wife. He had a doctor make up this medical condition to get out of paying alimony. He told his wife she should kill herself, and eventually she did. Wish I was making any of that up.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

BrigadierSensible posted:

I have long thought thatthe easiest wayto scupper his presidential chances would be to ask him his grandkids names live on TV. And press him for an answer.

Even senile diamond joe knows the name of his direct family. And has hugged them morethan DJT.

As if his supporters wouldn't just call it a 'gotcha question' from some lamestream media journalist

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

wilderthanmild posted:

Probably better for the Elon thread. But at first I thought this was one of those stolen cars on Facebook marketplace, but just happened to be a cybertruck.

I don’t post in that thread anymore. It’s too depressing and no lols to be had

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

John Wick of Dogs posted:

This was years ago, when he was divorcing his wife. He had a doctor make up this medical condition to get out of paying alimony. He told his wife she should kill herself, and eventually she did. Wish I was making any of that up.

He left his fuckjournal full of numerical codes for what kind of cheating he engaged in out for her to find and read, too.

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

BrigadierSensible posted:

I have long thought thatthe easiest wayto scupper his presidential chances would be to ask him his grandkids names live on TV. And press him for an answer.

Even senile diamond joe knows the name of his direct family. And has hugged them morethan DJT.

I would almost believe that Biden has hugged Trumps family more than he has.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Idk if he’ll go to jail but I do want him to violate the order again just to see.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1788747472778502458/photo/2

Eric and Jr didn't even make Trump's 55 number speed dial list :lol:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Who is Robert Trump?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
What's the maximum sentence Trump can get from this trial? He's absolutely showing no remorse, no liability, nothing. It's clear he hates the entire concept of justice and respects none of anything going on.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

Who is Robert Trump?

Don's brother

MyronMulch
Nov 12, 2006

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Robert Trump? This is Robert Trump speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing—you who dread knowledge—I am the man who will now tell you.” The chief engineer was the only one able to move; he ran to a television set and struggled frantically with its dials. But the screen remained empty; the speaker had not chosen to be seen. Only his voice filled the airways of the country—of the world, thought the chief engineer—sounding as if he were speaking here, in this room, not to a group, but to one man; it was not the tone of addressing a meeting, but the tone of addressing a mind.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Philthy posted:

What's the maximum sentence Trump can get from this trial? He's absolutely showing no remorse, no liability, nothing. It's clear he hates the entire concept of justice and respects none of anything going on.

4 years times 34(?) counts.

He won't get that though. Even though he should.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Grey Cat posted:

Actual Context.

There is so much about the world I do not understand.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Serena Williams? Why would she be on there?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Frank Frank posted:

Who is Robert Trump?

The one that got COVID and died

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Codependent Poster posted:

I was gonna ask the same thing but wasn’t she on the apprentice?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

kdrudy posted:

Don's brother

Like, in the “Malignant” sense?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

I was gonna ask the same thing but wasn’t she on the apprentice?

She’s married to one of the Reddit founders iirc

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Frank Frank posted:

Like, in the “Malignant” sense?

He was a board member of ZeniMax and died 3 months before the election with his hoard of ill-gotten Elder Scrolls gains

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Codependent Poster posted:

My guess is just because he had her number and he wanted people to know he did?

One of Trump's biggest grievances in life is that rich and famous people find him too gross and distasteful to be associated with in any capacity and he though having the capacity to get Serena Williams on the phone made him not look like what he is, a disgusting racist, vulgar rapist.

If he had Kanye West's number before he was cancelled, he probably would have been on the list too.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Rolodex exists in the year 2017?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

MrQwerty posted:

He was a board member of ZeniMax and died 3 months before the election with his hoard of ill-gotten Elder Scrolls gains

So he's a lich

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Three Olives posted:

Thats because he loves and treasures his children so much he keeps their numbers in his heart.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Thesaurus posted:

Rolodex exists in the year 2017?

They actually do still sell them.

But also, Trump likely suffers from a pretty severe learning disability and literally does not know how to use a computer, anything beyond a paper Rolodex is probably beyond his mental capacity.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-trial-serena-williams-testimony-b2542564.html

Serena Williams dragged into Trump trial as ex-aide reveals he ‘frequently spoke to’ tennis star
Back in 2015, Serena Williams played Donald Trump in a tennis match – and let him win a point

Tennis superstar Serena Williams joined a growing list of celebrities dragged into Donald Trump’s so-called hush money trial after a former aide to the ex-president revealed she was on a list of names who he “frequently spoke to” in early 2017.

On January 24 2017, four days after Mr Trump was inaugurated, Ms Westerhout emailed Ms Graff, asking: “Could you have the girls put together a list for me of people that he frequently spoke to? I don’t want to have to bug you all the time – even though I will still call often :)
Attached was an Excel spreadsheet that detailed a list of those who Mr Trump “frequently spoke to”.

Williams, arguably the best tennis player of all time, appeared on the list, alongside other names more commonly associated with Mr Trump.

Among the other names were members of the Trump family, his former personal attorney and “fixer” Michael Cohen, and former Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg.

lmao

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I find it extremely hard to imagine donald J trump being besties with a self-confident female african american athlete

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Three Olives posted:

trump doesn't set a #1 speed dial because he thinks it should be him

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
If you were constantly doing crimes would you want choad and stank leaving a trail? He probably never let them get phones. Just coloring books with broken crayons.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Crazy Mika at #10 lol

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
Here’s a more interesting question - assuming the fairly likely scenario that he’s convicted of at least one felony in this case and say, gets sentenced to probation, how does that affect his other trials and his NY appeals & bonds and such?

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

Three Olives posted:

Tiffany did but Ivanka didn't?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm sort of surprised that Vince McMahon isn't on his rolodex.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Budzilla posted:

Tiffany did but Ivanka didn't?

Ivanka was a senior White House advisor because we live in hell and they likely only communicated though internal White House secure lines.

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

Judge-"Do you remember sir?"

This guy-"I keep forgettin' we're not in love anymore
I keep forgettin' things will never be the same again
I keep forgettin' how you made that so clear
I keep forgettin'"

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Yo, how mad is Tucker Carlson going to be that he's not on that list but Hannity and Pirro are?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Frank Frank posted:

Yo, how mad is Tucker Carlson going to be that he's not on that list but Hannity and Pirro are?

Nobody will ever find out because that dude's as good as memory-holed by by everyone :lmao: