Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
And who is that guy supposed to be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I think this is the massive plagarist guy Hbomberguy made a super long (but very watchable, I said "I'll watch this in parts" but just watched the whole thing straight thru) video tearing him apart.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

YouTube guy who got ethered by another YouTube guy so hard that he has basically had to quit the internet.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

OwlFancier posted:

YouTube guy who got ethered by another YouTube guy so hard that he has basically had to fake his own suicide, come back, then gently caress off again.

Ftfy. And I'm probably missing stuff

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I love my dead gay alt account

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Serperoth posted:

Ftfy. And I'm probably missing stuff

I mean he didn't have to do that bit, that was an artistic choice.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/FromKulak/status/1788429983959891980

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

I’m going to assume that’s engagement bait and never think about it again.

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Well hoot, I don't know if I can say no to that

wash bucket posted:

It's fetish content. Hope that helps!

edit: I feel bad for the blonde gal on the left, though. Imagine taking a nice picture of yourself and some internet rando steals it and uses it for their example of a lobotomy victim

Owl at Home has a new favorite as of 15:29 on May 10, 2024

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

*puts down 10 foot pole

I won't be needing you today.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Is this some weird fetish offshoot from bimbofication?

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004
nvm was a dumb post

Andos El Pantos has a new favorite as of 15:53 on May 10, 2024

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The Gamecube port of Ocarina of Time? Interesting choice

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

What phenomenon causes women like this to post this type of nonsense? Like it's overwhelmingly dudes that post the edgy chuddy takes on Twitter normally so I don't know what's going on here.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Panfilo posted:

What phenomenon causes women like this to post this type of nonsense? Like it's overwhelmingly dudes that post the edgy chuddy takes on Twitter normally so I don't know what's going on here.

It's probably something in here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paraphilias

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Panfilo posted:

wash bucket posted:

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Panfilo posted:

Pick-me.

Ice-pick-me, even.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Panfilo posted:

Women can be dumb and horny as well

E: also this one seems to be Nazi-ish

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Panfilo posted:

All sorts of people have had strange emotional responses to the idea of wanting to essentially opt out of things they find frustrating, or difficult, or exhausting.

I would probably file a bunch of stuff under that, dom/sub stuff, adult baby stuff, bimbofication, hypnosis, free use stuff, tradwife stuff.

On the more worrying side you also get political movements that center around making the world less complicated/more narratively and emotionally satisfying to the observer, such that they can replace critical thought with impulsive emotional reactions. At least the paraphilias have a greater chance of recognizing that the world isn't actually that way.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
:chloe: "Feral Aryan Femininity" :chloe:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think that means "nazi that doesn't bathe"

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

how am i supposed to protect my children from 30-50 feral aryans

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Nostradingus posted:

The Gamecube port of Ocarina of Time? Interesting choice

they're right, nintendo game are for children and the lobotomized

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
I mean the irony of that chick wanting to be stupid is that she's already stupid and she's still unhappy

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
Yeah but what if it is master quest smart guy?

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Fister Roboto posted:

The PPSh-41, historically

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

This is just being a Red Scare host.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

steinrokkan posted:

And who is that guy supposed to be

I should add, he did so much stupid poo poo that a guy who normally does videos about music ended up posting his own long and watchable video about non-plagiarism-related fuckery. Stuff like spreading misinformation and being really horny for honest to god WWII nazis being gay. And just despising women to his core. If he says anything original in any of his videos, it's hating women or making poo poo up.

and apparently a THIRD Youtube essayist had receipts for how he regularly used his mental health as an excuse to raise money for projects and then never do the projects.

He's a lot. It's a lot.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
re: video games

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
In addition to engagement bait, I'm assuming that feral aryan account is also actually run by a man.

Midnight Voyager posted:

I should add, he did so much stupid poo poo that a guy who normally does videos about music ended up posting his own long and watchable video about non-plagiarism-related fuckery. Stuff like spreading misinformation and being really horny for honest to god WWII nazis being gay. And just despising women to his core. If he says anything original in any of his videos, it's hating women or making poo poo up.

and apparently a THIRD Youtube essayist had receipts for how he regularly used his mental health as an excuse to raise money for projects and then never do the projects.

He's a lot. It's a lot.

The video by thatsecond guy, Todd in the Shadows, is also like 90 minutes and covers entirely different plagiarism by this toolbag.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

I haven't watched Todd's video even though I loving love him. I tried, but I just can't make myself care about YouTube drama.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Seeing the name todd in the shadows in this thread...

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Owl at Home posted:

edit: I feel bad for the blonde gal on the left, though. Imagine taking a nice picture of yourself and some internet rando steals it and uses it for their example of a lobotomy victim
I thought that was a picture of Grimes and was going to laugh about using her as the example, but I searched it and apparently it's the girl from that Creepy-chan meme image who went on to be on America's Top Model.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Knormal posted:

I thought that was a picture of Grimes and was going to laugh about using her as the example, but I searched it and apparently it's the girl from that Creepy-chan meme image who went on to be on America's Top Model.

I feel internet poisoned for correctly identifying her despite not having thought about Creepy-chan in over a decade

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Midnight Voyager posted:

He's a lot. It's a lot.

Who's the third? I watched both HBomber and Todd's videos. May as well go for the trifecta.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

captainOrbital posted:

Seeing the name todd in the shadows in this thread...

That fucker ruined fallout! Gamers unite!

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

Who's the third? I watched both HBomber and Todd's videos. May as well go for the trifecta.

It's not a video itself, just a thread made by a video essayist.

https://twitter.com/FoldableHuman/status/1731781690769412145

Somerton posted poo poo about how a single Patreon month was so little that ~maybe he'll have to stop~ and immediately bought an $8k camera. Things like that.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Fister Roboto posted:

Motorcycles?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/FlagelloMagoo4u/status/1788930537182159015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

bikes cost more than cars, for instance, , ,