Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

excellent. been waiting to experience those Tromi babes i've been hearing so much about.

e: gently caress!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

excellent. been waiting to experience those Tromi babes i've been hearing so much about.

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
TFW no tromi babes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6Aua0HK5M

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
hades 2. Lades.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

might start up FFIX thanks to tld's stream, it just looked chill as hell and i haven't played it in over 20 years.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
it is monday

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FF7 Rebirth, Gradius III 1cc attempts and might boot up Alpha Protocol

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

i'm gonna figure out alpha protocol on my steam deck later but i'm gonna spend more time with animal well, which is probably goty material

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

FFXI. Got Lu Shang's, time to use it.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Blitzball and thinking about Void Stranger.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

animal well

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Doom mapping - implementing difficulties on all 6 levels + doing texture work on MAP06. this is the homestretch, beta release.coming soon.

Unicorn Overlord once I have to leave for work

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

FFX

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

smrpg, dragons 2, alpha protocol. gaming is so fuckin win

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Alpha protocol gamers keep your eyes out for the enormous handprint decals on reflective walls lol.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Alpha protocol gamers keep your eyes out for the enormous handprint decals on reflective walls lol.

dude i spent like an hour yesterday tryin to find a picture of that nd theyve all been wiped off of google lol. so sick

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

dude i spent like an hour yesterday tryin to find a picture of that nd theyve all been wiped off of google lol. so sick

Sub-Actuality posted:

I love this stupid game

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Dragon Quest XI and Lost Judgment this weekend

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

monster hunter rise ftw

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah! posted:

I have some good ones on an ancient hard drive of the guy being like only twice the size of one of them lol. Qq

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

BT's lol

----------------

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Next on my list of games with 'interesting AI', Republic Commando.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Dragon Quest V

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

adding Romancing SaGa Minstrel Song to the list of my weekend games because I just listened to the opening theme and now I have to play it again

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

alpha protocol and nocturne

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

FFX and Alpha Protocol. I made it to the final boss of FFX last night but wiped two or three times and got tired of doing all the crystal-chasing and cutscenes before that fight so now I’m farming items and AP in my free time on the clock, see if I can handle him once I’m better prepared.

I’m really enjoying revisiting Alpha Protocol, I played through it at least three times more or less back-to-back when it was still new and haven’t played since. Great game, God bless GOG for the surprise new edition.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Final Fantasy X, Brandish 2, I think a few Castlevania games like Chronicles

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Harrow posted:

adding Romancing SaGa Minstrel Song to the list of my weekend games because I just listened to the opening theme and now I have to play it again

i need to get back, game is so sick. SaGa forever

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

more DQXI, I have no idea how close I am to the end, it feels like I've been in act 3 for 30 hours at this point

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Fungah! posted:

i need to get back, game is so sick. SaGa forever

I haven't played the remaster yet but I played the game for like 300 hours back in college lol, my roommate had Passionate Rhythm memorized by the time I was done

it's so good

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

FFX after I get off work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

more of the FF Remake, but probably tomorrow night