Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
She can't help her dwarven blood.

Anyway, I don't love how quickly binus took momentum and then... nothing for hours at -1. That suggests that scum are already on the vote OR, worse, binus is scum in a 3 scum team and we need all but one town vote to flip them.

I still think we'll get the most information from slipping binus or tpc but a little hesitant from the near-turbo.

It kinda makes me want to park a vote on Obama just to see what happens to the voting patterns.

Hell why not?

##vote obama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Wrt "scum is already on binus" vs "binus is on a 3 scum team" i think the former is proooobably more likely? 3 scum in a 10 game with all vanilla is probably a bit much.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I’ve been wondering that too. Until earlier today I was operating under the assumption that there’s 3 scum. But yeah that would be a quick game. We should only be at 8 players today but the scum team failed to secure a d1 lunch lol.

Assuming all mislunches going forward
Start of D2 9
D3 7
D4 5
D5 scum win

Vs

Start of d2 9
D3 7
D4 scum win

Honestly who knows. I won’t be moving my vote today. I want to se Obama’s flip

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Your Personal Muse posted:

I really hate this railroaded attempt to make people choose between Binus and TPC

Who do you want to vote for? And/Or who do you want other people to vote for?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CubicalSucrose posted:

Who do you want to vote for? And/Or who do you want other people to vote for?

Asked and answered, counselor

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

b-minus1 posted:

I haven’t omgused a single person in this game unlike some people i know

I was already voting you D1 lmao. Remember it was the vote that somehow convinced you I was scum?

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

CubicalSucrose posted:

"Despite what her TikTok username suggests, Kala does not have a formal background in engineering."

"In the future, she said she hopes to also build a castle."

There was nothing in that story about the local government saying anything about stopping.

##vote TPC

TPC is so overtly trying to avoid a binus elimination now that I’m not sure their miscount at the end of D1 was sincere anymore. In either case a binus flip would give us a lot of information on that end so I’d encourage you to vote there.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Listen guys we are effectively still on D1 information wise seeing as we couldn’t secure a D1 elimination. Now I don’t know about you but I’m not really keen on dragging this out for another 2 days just to risk no elimming again. Honestly I wouldn’t even be upset if you flipped me instead of binus let’s just finish this.

If I do end up being the vote though I’d like everyone to think about this. I’d like to think I’ve played with binus a fair amount and I don’t remember a single time town binus has misread me this badly. In fact his posting is giving me powerful deja vu from Soviet Union mafia (he was scum). I can actually remember a few times where binus was the only town player to have a town read on me D1. Binus has seen scumbama before and I don’t actually believe he sincerely thinks I’m scum. Keep that in mind if I flip today

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Listen guys we are effectively still on D1 information wise seeing as we couldn’t secure a D1 elimination. Now I don’t know about you but I’m not really keen on dragging this out for another 2 days just to risk no elimming again. Honestly I wouldn’t even be upset if you flipped me instead of binus let’s just finish this.

If I do end up being the vote though I’d like everyone to think about this. I’d like to think I’ve played with binus a fair amount and I don’t remember a single time town binus has misread me this badly. In fact his posting is giving me powerful deja vu from Soviet Union mafia (he was scum). I can actually remember a few times where binus was the only town player to have a town read on me D1. Binus has seen scumbama before and I don’t actually believe he sincerely thinks I’m scum. Keep that in mind if I flip today

ObamaAkbar. posted:

TPC is so overtly trying to avoid a binus elimination now that I’m not sure their miscount at the end of D1 was sincere anymore. In either case a binus flip would give us a lot of information on that end so I’d encourage you to vote there.

Hmm. I'm awake way too early right now but I'll consider it when it's regular morning.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

ObamaAkbar. posted:

I was already voting you D1 lmao. Remember it was the vote that somehow convinced you I was scum?

Interesting

What do you think about ypm, somber and maugrim

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I am willing to unvote and rethink my reads

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
##unvote lot to think about

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
kala got the permits eventually, you're just jealous you don't have a fully functional mining operation in your sub-basement.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Yes why won't I hammer somebody I don't think is scum with over a full day left. How strange indeed

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I think Cube is the way to go

##vote cube

His entire post history is manufactured content. He posts to appear helpful but doesn’t move any reads forward.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
For all you meta lovers out there, posting to appear helpful without pushing cases forward is scumcube.txt

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
If this was a role madness game, cube would be in the middle of theory crafting who has what roles, but in a way that did not reveal anyone’s alignment. Since this is ostensibly all vanilla (except me, I’m a day seer stump hypercharger), he’s relegated to posting votefinder over and over again

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Your Personal Muse posted:

I think Cube is the way to go

##vote cube

His entire post history is manufactured content. He posts to appear helpful but doesn’t move any reads forward.

i can't disagree with this more v0v

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

I'm going to go ride some bumper cars.

Binus, why do you think TPC is town?

YPM, what would you expect me to be posting instead?

FoS and Maugrim - post more today?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
I'd like to hear binus' new reads now that they've jumped off obama without revoting. Right now I can't help but wonder if binus' tunneling on obama was distancing, because I don't understand the thought process of their reconsideration.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Yes why won't I hammer somebody I don't think is scum with over a full day left. How strange indeed

There is not hammering someone and then there is vigorously defending them

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

b-minus1 posted:

Interesting

What do you think about ypm, somber and maugrim

Ypm I currently don’t have a read on, Somber I’m feeling pretty good about right now and maugrim is lightly pinging me due do the weirdness of not mentioning salad at all D1 and then leaving without dropping a vote.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

I am VERY good at bumper cars.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Somberbrero posted:

i can't disagree with this more v0v

Cube and somber sitting in a tree

S C U M I N G

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

What do I have to do to get you into this brand new state-of-the-art ##vote Cube today

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

What do I have to do to get you into this brand new state-of-the-art ##vote Cube today

Make me a jester.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

CubicalSucrose posted:

Make me a jester.

Double double, toil and trouble
Fire burn and cauldron bubble
With this post I cast a spell,
On cubicalsucrose the ne'er do well
By powered word and ancient gesture
I bid the moderator to make you a jester!

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Double double, toil and trouble
Fire burn and cauldron bubble
With this post I cast a spell,
On cubicalsucrose the ne'er do well
By powered word and ancient gesture
I bid the moderator to make you a jester!

Thank you. Now it's just up to the mod to make it happen.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Okay well the fact that the game is going necrotic means something

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

This is a TPC //**FLASH DEAL**//. If one single person approves of it I will hammer binus to get the words flowing again

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Actually you know what gently caress it, at this point either binus it's going to be the person everyone wants to vote out for "information", or they will survive till tomorrow and all the conversation will be stuck there again. ##vote binus here goes nothing and sorry if you are town like I think you probably are

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

As the second course is being prepared, a slow and low song comes on, and the patissier seems to slow down to match. The sous chefs, worried that this will set back the service, quickly switch off the song to something with a higher BPM.

b-minus1, AKA Low Roar - I'll Keep Coming, TOWN-aligned Vanilla, has been eliminated Day 2!

Low Roar - I'll Keep Coming posted:

Waiting for my words seen but never heard

You are Vanilla. Your only power is your vote and your voice!

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.
Night 2 begins! You have 24 hours to get night actions in.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

During the service of the second course, another song is quickly and quietly removed from the playlist. But how will the kitchen staff power through service without it?

Your Personal Muse, AKA Powerwolf - Midnight Madonna, TOWN-aligned Vanilla, has been eliminated Night 2!

Powerwolf - Midnight Madonna posted:

Let out a beast you can't tame

You are Vanilla. Your only power is your vote and your voice!

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.
Day 3 begins!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (8): b-minus1, CubicalSucrose, fool of sound, Maugrim, ObamaAkbar., saladscooper, Somberbrero, Tea Party Crasher

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 13th, 2024 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 10 hours.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
##vote tpc

There was no reason not to let binus give their new reads.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

fool of sound posted:

##vote tpc

There was no reason not to let binus give their new reads.

There was a reason: I was bored and nobody was posting

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Presumably you kept me alive last night because you were eager to get the ball rolling on this anemic case on me you are trying to present. Maybe you've cooked up a little plan in scum chat where you plan to say that I cut off conversation early, and you want to get me tangled into a little argument where I post a lot and garner a lot of attention. I could see it working.

Anyway vote ##fool of sound.

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
Overnight I was considering Cube and Somber for scum. Also Obama who binus was sussing at the end there, but I feel like he was casing binus the hardest and that was a bold push if he's scum considering it looked like he was gonna be the default execution anyway.

I auto cleared TPC because he was so adamant about town binus, maybe that's a mistake.

(Sorry for hard lurking yesterday. I once again got wrapped up in other stuff and forgot about the game.)

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Maugrim posted:

I auto cleared TPC because he was so adamant about town binus, maybe that's a mistake.

TPC would be adamant about town binus, but hammer them without any pressure because _________

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Also why would that clear me for you before binus flipped, only to be reversed by binus flipping as town. Was that a scum slip from tmi