Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

i say swears online posted:

he has nobody to blame but himself

this is a while back but it should be known that everyone told donoteat that the cohosts sucked when the show started, but since he is a goon (r) his trained pavlovian response to good faith criticism is to quote the person making it and say "lol"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
The episodes without Liam are the best

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

they’re racking up billable hours before they drop it

one of their paralegals has filed a stay

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

tokin opposition posted:

if they've done a TrueAnon esque April's Fools joke episode where they just play music that's the best one.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

tokin opposition posted:

anything without Liam is the best

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

"them"

CN CREW-VESSEL
Feb 1, 2024

敌人磨刀我们也磨刀

Mantis42 posted:

this is a while back but it should be known that everyone told donoteat that the cohosts sucked when the show started, but since he is a goon (r) his trained pavlovian response to good faith criticism is to quote the person making it and say "lol"

jfc

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

"good faith criticism" some goons tell him his friends suck meanwhile the patreon makes 54k a month

although they do suck

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Mantis42 posted:

Liam has been his friend forever. He was never going to listen to randos on the internet about that.

CN CREW-VESSEL
Feb 1, 2024

敌人磨刀我们也磨刀
I have great friends, but there are several of them I would never invite to do an interview with me, or to contribute to a book or anything like that.

e: x-postin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7GUf9wDs9U

This guy is great and reminds me of donoteat back in the Franklin days.

CN CREW-VESSEL has issued a correction as of 03:57 on May 10, 2024

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ghost stories series on belgium is probably the best one he’s done so far

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Dmitri-9 posted:

Liam has been his friend forever. He was never going to listen to randos on the internet about that.

i would

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
At least joe kassabian heard our addled cries

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
lol that there's two ways to pronounce 'fecund' but Roth didn't land on either.

good ep tho

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

learned a lot about skincare today thanks liz

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Dalmuti posted:

Utility limb hasn't finished producing the new alab and its been over 10 years

That guy is making a game now with forums alumnus winter k https://www.hotbrain.land/

10 years of radio silence and then this

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(
I don't agree with Liam on a lot of things, but to the best of my knowledge he hasn't declared (~leftishly~) multiple times that as an immunocompromised/disabled person I should gently caress off and die, so he's got that over November I think

I don't mind the cohosts being loudmouths with bad brains sometimes, it's not like I have a lot of room to talk there, and that can still be a fun time listening to friends having fun together. But constantly throwing elbows in every possible direction soured me on November years ago (and I only just learned from this discussion she changed her name); there's a reason people kept referring to her as an op, but in limited fairness, it's functionally indistinguishable and more likely that she just has terrible opinions constantly and isn't receiving direct state funding for it. Either way it kinda skewers the vibe of several otherwise listenable podcasts she's on when she decides to pick some new weird obsession to be abrasive and contrarian about. It's like she's just way the gently caress too online and is constantly looking for hot takes and wedges to plow into every conversation. If anything I'm a dumbass for not noticing that immediately.

If any of this information is slightly out of date and/or inaccurate now, good, I guess. Unless the part that's wrong is that Liam got worse, then that would be bad, I guess

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://www.patreon.com/posts/bonus-inside-ed-103975216

quote:

Dies Irae63
1h
Doing some good , Chapo. Now’s your time to use all your resources and caché and influence to actually fight the fight, not just comment ironically. The pro-genocide lobby must have its daily quota of dismembered infants. Fight like there’s no tomorrow. Because there ain’t if you don’t.

what

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I had a good time listening to a 4 hour podcast about the Kendrick / Drake beef. Highly regarded in the hip hop community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHpNtDgs9z0

CN CREW-VESSEL
Feb 1, 2024

敌人磨刀我们也磨刀

Shady Amish Terror posted:

there's a reason people kept referring to her as an op,

I thought that meant something else

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

CN CREW-VESSEL posted:

I thought that meant something else

:nono:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

you can tell trans women are women because ff hates both equally

CN CREW-VESSEL
Feb 1, 2024

敌人磨刀我们也磨刀
I thought it was a UK drill music thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yshN1izD6Pg

selec
Sep 6, 2003

the TrueAnon tip line episodes continue to fuckin rock. Gavin Newsom Freaky Tales is going to be so fun when he runs

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

AnimeIsTrash posted:

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I stand with FF

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

tokin opposition posted:

he’s such a stupid loving slob

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I just listen to podcasts with hosts I like.

Like WTYP

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Thank you ff

CN CREW-VESSEL
Feb 1, 2024

敌人磨刀我们也磨刀

TenementFunster posted:

he’s such a stupid loving slob

I refuse to believe they didn't hire an actor for the live show

That, or someone hosed with donoteat's sliders in Create a Podcaster, maxing them out and changing him out of the default engineer outfit.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
that's an impressive belly

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Hes the most Philadelphia man to ever exist

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

giving stav’s fatness a run walk for its money

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
homeless friend, do you still listen to Ian and did anything funny happen in the last 8 months on it? is the LA move still happening?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

is that beer or muscle what is it

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

CN CREW-VESSEL posted:

I refuse to believe they didn't hire an actor for the live show

That, or someone hosed with donoteat's sliders in Create a Podcaster, maxing them out and changing him out of the default engineer outfit.

this is what i think most of you look like

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
what's up with big fat guy morphology? that guy is like a hard smooth sphere and stav looks like he's melting or somehow gooey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

i dont think white guys should have beards anymore.