Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

I'm only halfway through the episode, this is going to be one of those fights they split across episodes, isn't it?

That is getting so annoying this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Mad sleep over energy in this episode.

"She can just become unpregnant in that moment"

CatstropheWaitress fucked around with this message at 08:08 on May 9, 2024

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

8one6 posted:

I'm only halfway through the episode, this is going to be one of those fights they split across episodes, isn't it?

That is getting so annoying this season.

Nope lmao

Morrow
Oct 31, 2010
Zac Oyama spinoff as he dms the adventures of British Kristen and her new Hudol adventuring party.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

The true best moment in that whole wonderful disaster was “I’m keeping it!”

MisterZimbu
Mar 13, 2006
I appreciate the notion that British Kristen was spending junior year at high school applying to high schools.

I'm disappointed we didn't get Gertie renewing her nemesishood after catching Fabian and K2 together.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
https://twitter.com/dimension20show/status/1788403605789180009

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.
It's ridiculous how in today's Adventuring Party they were able to make the moment even more justified.

Fantasy High has been fun but this recent energy really makes me want starstruck season 2 soon

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

extremely strong episode of smartypants

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
For the record, eggs are my favourite food on earth but like Jess rocked it.

(Also lol at Mr. Mayonnaise from make some Noise here for the mayo discussion)

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Jess's presentation had me feeling like there are 2 wolves inside me. One wolf is screaming that this is a comedy show and any follow up questions should be set ups for bits. And the other wants to have a genuine serious talk about the intersection of drag and wrestling and wrestling and camp in general for the next hour.

Also Erika had a revelation at that talk, and Jake being into wrestling is the least surprising thing ever.

Gaz-L fucked around with this message at 03:17 on May 10, 2024

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Synesthesian Fetish posted:

It's ridiculous how in today's Adventuring Party they were able to make the moment even more justified.

It's all buttoned up!

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

i asked two of the folks i work with who i know blaze, what criptid would be best for a chill session. they both said grey alien. they both also said, unprompted, that the greys could read your mind and it would suck. they hoped they wouldn’t do that. they also hoped for some cool space drugs.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Occurs to me this episode that beyond the visual of it, they might have everyone sitting far away from each other in part because otherwise half the cast wouldn't be able to stop cracking wise during the presentations.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
I don't like eggs, but I would blaze it with Bigfoot.

Also the jess wrestling is drag felt the closest we have come to a video essay on dropout, and I'm sure if she has the time/effort, this could be a two hour long video breaking down everything into more details.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Give me the secret to the anti-puppet equation!

I respect Jess for waiting as long as she did to pull out the Golddust card. Starting with guys like Hogan and Flair was bold but correct.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
It's interesting that there's kind of a formula emerging already:
First presentation is a well-researched, actually interesting presentation on an ultimately inconsequential topic of genuine interest to the presenter
Second is almost an excuse for a stand up set revolving around fictional creatures and excellent punchlines
Third is an unhinged, off-the-rails discussion of a foodstuff and it's merits/cons.

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

Wow!

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/shrankly/status/1788701158552277167

nerox
May 20, 2001

TelevisedInsanity posted:

I don't like eggs, but I would blaze it with Bigfoot.

Also the jess wrestling is drag felt the closest we have come to a video essay on dropout, and I'm sure if she has the time/effort, this could be a two hour long video breaking down everything into more details.

I feel Jacob did Bigfoot a disservice for not mentioning that with Bigfoot's Jack Links sponsorship, he can provide you with all the beef jerky you could want for snacks.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Holy poo poo yes

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

nerox posted:

I feel Jacob did Bigfoot a disservice for not mentioning that with Bigfoot's Jack Links sponsorship, he can provide you with all the beef jerky you could want for snacks.

Bigfoot can't stand the stuff, too many re-takes ruined them for him.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Jess bringing up Golddust is interesting, because while AFAIK Dustin Rhodes put his back into that character and is an ally irl, that character was forced upon him as punishment for being related to the wrong people

Katie's presentation is funny in a very subliminal way and I cannot explain why. Also, if four eggs a day is too many, I'm in some serious trouble :ohdear:

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Jess should have brought up the Exóticos from lucha libre, basically the centerpoint of the wrestling/drag Venn diagram.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Synesthesian Fetish posted:

Margaret feels like a character where there is very little daylight between Ally and her

Ally has literally said, on the record, that Margaret is the complete opposite of them…? Like Ally is infamously terrible at managing finances and has very little impulse control.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Margaret seems like Ally's extremely relatable desire to pretend to be a person without ADHD

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.

NieR Occomata posted:

Ally has literally said, on the record, that Margaret is the complete opposite of them…? Like Ally is infamously terrible at managing finances and has very little impulse control.

Oh my bad

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
good news is that i'm caught up to dimension 20 for the first time, after months of binging it

bad news is that now i have to sit and stew on "blimey" until the next episode comes out

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
i SAID...........blimey

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i didn't watch the behind the scenes episodes until now but y'all should at least go rewatch emily's for a particular behind the scenes shot

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Gaz-L posted:

Also Erika had a revelation at that talk, and Jake being into wrestling is the least surprising thing ever.

Erika was losing their entire poo poo at the beginning of Jess's talk, that was hilarious

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I'm sorry, hold on hold on hold on. I've been intermittently following D20 since Fantasy High season 2 (absolutely loved Neverafter btw, could not gel with Starstruck no matter what sorry), and in this last episode were they having a party, after an angry god threw the mansion up into the sky, and while the big fight was happening the party was still going on???

Servetus
Apr 1, 2010

Gologle posted:

I'm sorry, hold on hold on hold on. I've been intermittently following D20 since Fantasy High season 2 (absolutely loved Neverafter btw, could not gel with Starstruck no matter what sorry), and in this last episode were they having a party, after an angry god threw the mansion up into the sky, and while the big fight was happening the party was still going on???

"We're making music video!"

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Gologle posted:

The party was planned because they'd have a voting booth and Fabian spent the entire year concentrating on popularity and it was his birthday. Since he's Maximum Legend of course literally every student showed up to the party. Then as soon as the party started, um, the storm came.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

That doesn’t seem very realistic.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

That doesn’t seem very realistic.

My British clone has something to say about that

Morrow
Oct 31, 2010
They go to an adventuring school. The principal is on sabbatical while he jetskis through the big bang, the most popular kid's house is a literal pirate ship, and two years ago an ancient draconian tyrant crashed prom.

Aguefort kids just roll with it.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Honestly I'm surprised more kids didn't get on the cannons

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

If I was at a party at Seacaster Manor and the ship-house flew up into the sky and I could hear explosions from outside I would definitely remember the shrimp jump and think 'yeah that's just some bad kids party celebration poo poo'

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 07:00 on May 11, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Xand_Man posted:

Honestly I'm surprised more kids didn't get on the cannons

Once permission was given to use the cannons I would have spent the party with my bros trying to see how many dragons we could take down together