Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

I know it's bullshit, but what the gently caress have the Bidens gained? A lot of people yelling about hunters drug habits and dick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Scags McDouglas posted:

If Tromp 45 was an honest mistake then loving lol.

I'm sure that the person who assigns the number did it on purpose. I can believe a foreign player not realizing the significance until it was pointed out by a reporter.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

big nipples big life posted:

I know this gets said a lot but I really hate how stupid everything is

:hmmyes:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Brandfarlig posted:

I know it's bullshit, but what the gently caress have the Bidens gained? A lot of people yelling about hunters drug habits and dick?

multiple trillions of dollars in Ukrainian blood money

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

All those Biden hotels and Biden steak and Biden board game and Biden coins and Biden NFTs and Biden University

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Stink Billyums posted:

lol at our reality

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe

lol

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.
I asked a family member their thoughts on the trial after Thursday’s testimony…

quote:

“Stormy’s testimony did nothing to advance the prosecution’s case, which remains underwhelming. I have yet to hear testimony from any witness establishing that Trump directed anyone to falsify business records (which is the core allegation).

But, the prosecution’s presentation is still ongoing...let’s see if Michael Cohen testifies and, if so, what he says.”

Would you be surprised to know they are a MAGA supporter? But aren’t too overt about it and claim to be of independent mind and thoughts.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

yippeekiyaymf posted:

I asked a family member their thoughts on the trial after Thursday’s testimony…

Everyone knows that if you don't explicitly say the magic words, it's not a crime.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1789090300473806974

Solid plan.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
It's really incredible because making this projection-fueled attack proves that they know Trump is President Crimes and only in it for the grift. And they just don't care. They would rather knowingly have a crime elemental as President, who would gleefully burn the country to ashes if it made him more money, because the alternative is a president who might give token respect to trans people.

why is everything so loving stupid

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Brandfarlig posted:

they can stop already, I get it, Hunter Biden owns

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

saintonan posted:

Everyone knows that if you don't explicitly say the magic words, it's not a crime.
Yeah, this is a twelve year old's understanding of law, or evidence. But I'm also gonna guess this guy also infers some vast criminal conspiracy from stuff Hunter said while Biden was a private citizen in 2017.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Every time Trumbo says "MISTRIAL!!!" it has the same energy as Michael Scott yelling "I declare BAAAAANKRUPTCYYYYY"

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Charlz Guybon posted:

I'm sure that the person who assigns the number did it on purpose. I can believe a foreign player not realizing the significance until it was pointed out by a reporter.

Doing that to a foreign player, super not funny, hope the prankster gets fired.

Said player confused about why he's met with a cacophony of boos and cheers the second he steps out on the field, pretty funny.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Poil posted:

Where is the debt?

Where is the CUM??

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Agents are GO! posted:

Yeah, this is what I'm trying to say. If it comes out that he idolizes Hitler or engages in Morally Inept behavior, sure, have at him, but even 18 is still a really stupid age.

He's a delegate (and I think he may have declined it based on a quick google) which is literally a minor functionary in the party. They make no decisions, they're bound to cast their votes to reflect the outcome of the popular vote.

In addition, hes eighteen. Of course he's an idiot doing dumb poo poo, he might legally be an adult but his brain hasn't finished developing.

The other Trump kids have established histories of being stupid venal assholes, but Barron hasn't established that yet - although it's likely he will. I just think we should wait until he does.

I admire your commitment to not judging a book by its father.

That’s a I got. But kudos.

lightishred
Aug 11, 2010

madmatt112 posted:

Where is the CUM??

It's all over the walls of the White House cafeteria, next to the ketchup.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

madmatt112 posted:

Where is the CUM??
Look down.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Trump’s press secretary should spend a night in jail

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I will be forever haunted by the giant stuffed Squirtle in one of those Hunter Biden coke orgy pics. Why was it there? DID SOMEONE gently caress SQUIRTLE?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Frank Frank posted:

I will be forever haunted by the giant stuffed Squirtle in one of those Hunter Biden coke orgy pics. Why was it there? DID SOMEONE gently caress SQUIRTLE?

zone
Dec 6, 2016

All this projection and all they're doing is piss people off at them worse

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Buddy,

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Frank Frank posted:

why would you be haunted, everyone (including squirtle) looked like they were having a loving great time in that picture

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

solar storm coming, gonna knock out all the electricity, just like the deep state wants

keep your powder dry, know your bridges, stand back and stand by

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

It's really incredible because making this projection-fueled attack proves that they know Trump is President Crimes and only in it for the grift. And they just don't care. They would rather knowingly have a crime elemental as President, who would gleefully burn the country to ashes if it made him more money, because the alternative is a president who might give token respect to trans people.

why is everything so loving stupid

I was gonna post something like this. When we say all their accusations are :projection: it sort of implies that they're doing it subconsciously. But they're clearly not, they know they've got a captive audience who will never get news from any other source and so they're just going to "get out in front" of every bit of bad news coming Trump's way and spin it back at Biden so it looks like we're the copycats when it finally filters down to them as an accusation against Trump.

Also of course if we accuse them of projection they can just say "oh yeah? Sounds like you're projecting onto us lolol"

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

why would you be haunted, everyone (including squirtle) looked like they were having a loving great time in that picture

Haunted that they missed out.

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003

kazil posted:

solar storm coming, gonna knock out all the electricity, just like the deep state wants

keep your powder dry, know your bridges, stand back and stand by

Never fight uphill, me boys. Never fight uphill.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
lmao

https://apnews.com/article/rudy-giuliani-wabc-radio-suspension-ff25423289ecacd9b0ee29c73634b7f8

quote:

NEW YORK (AP) — Rudy Giuliani was suspended Friday from WABC Radio and his daily show canceled over what the station called his repeated violation of a ban on discussing discredited 2020 election claims. Giuliani said the station’s ban is overly broad and “a clear violation of free speech.”

How is it that NO ONE on the right understands the 1st Amendment in even the most rudimentary way?!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Catastrophe posted:

How is it that NO ONE on the right understands the 1st Amendment in even the most rudimentary way?!

They probably do, but they also know their followers don't

They know the magic words to make the hogs mad

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Catastrophe posted:

lmao

https://apnews.com/article/rudy-giuliani-wabc-radio-suspension-ff25423289ecacd9b0ee29c73634b7f8

It is not like he was a lawyer, right?

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Don't get beat up about what Fox News does because there is absolutely no credibility to what they offer and getting angry about an obvious right-wing propaganda source isn't going to do anything to help solve the problem.

I take comfort in the fact that I know no one under the age of 50 who watches Fox News and that they have to keep working overtime to try and bend reality to their will which makes it funny whenever reality never matches up with what they are trying to portray.

I would never watch Fox News but I definitely might turn in and see how they tried to twist when Trump gets absolutely blown out in the upcoming election especially because they won't be able to cry that the election was stolen considering the very expensive result of what happened the last time they did.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Trump demands state mandated mass medical examinations of Jews!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Scott Pressler trying to get this guy elected

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Scott Pressler trying to get this guy elected

truth, justice, and freedom for all...except you, you, you, and you and definitely not you :911:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Data Graham posted:

They know the magic words to make the hogs mad

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Lammasu posted:

I've often wandered what Barron's life is like. What video games he plays, what he watches. That kind of stuff.

Star Citizen

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Toxic Mental posted:

Star Citizen

That is a terrible investment even for a Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Codependent Poster posted:

All those Biden hotels and Biden steak and Biden board game and Biden coins and Biden NFTs and Biden University

A Biden board game actually sounds cool.