Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

satanic splash-back posted:

I assume hades 2 will be great when it releases for real instead of as a pay to play demo

Yeah I’m waiting to enjoy the final game. Hades 1 is one of the most perfect games ever made, not gonna sully the sequel while it’s being tuned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

wilderthanmild posted:

Friday night. Kid is in bed. Watching dumb TV and drinking wine.

What sauce should I cover my costco chicken chunks in? Buffalo or BBQ?

BuffleQ

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Been reading Swedish Cthulhu mythos stuff that got translated into English. It's always fun to read translated works.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Yup

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I assume hades 2 will be great when it releases for real instead of as a pay to play demo

People are pretty lukewarm on it right now but hopefully they can make it good before the actual release

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
It would suck if Hades joined the recent trend of EA sequels to popular games totally failing and some never getting to full release.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
It's been over a month and I've only drank twice. :toot:

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I have been playing through the Dragon Quest series on ios and it is delightful. I did the order: 4, 5, 6, 1, 2 and am on 3 now

The ports are super cute and pretty well done. Stay away of you don't like grinding tho

Pennywise the Frown posted:

It's been over a month and I've only drank twice. :toot:

Awesome, keep going!

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Friday night northern lights really taking this Friday to the next level

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'm thinking about either playing Fallout 4 or playing my Switch but I can't decide

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i bought it tonight teehee

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sweet, no need to go to Iceland anymore.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Friday night northern lights really taking this Friday to the next level

They combine very well with 80s movie Maximum Overdrive.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Shot some hoops under the Northern Lights. So I can check that box.

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Somehow got the aurora borealis in the midwest so that's something off the bucket list

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

i'm told that in the southwest we might get "a little bit of green on the horizon" in about an hour if we're lucky but I live in a city so I can't see the horizon anyway

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
go look at the aurora borealis you loving fools!!! don't waste your time!!!! gaze into the abyss and steal as much of its mystic power as you can!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
these ones are way more colorful than when i saw it the first time but not as intense. mostly cuz im in a FREAKING city!!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Can't see poo poo but I'm on the south side in-between the twin cities so tons of light pollution

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

too cloudy

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
S

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Cloudy and rainy. :suicide:

It should clear up in an hour or so but I'm tired. It's almost Saturday!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
A

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
T

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
U

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
R

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
D

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
A

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Y

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Sorry. :saddowns:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Oh, I guess we saw it

:chanpop::eyepop::ibadpop::prepop::gowron:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Its cloudy and i saw it but i didnt realize what it was.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I don't see it.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm upset. It's not clearing up. There are pics online and on the news and from a friend's coworker from my city that show it but I was outside on and off the past 3 hours and saw nothing but clouds (albeit a purplish tint earlier on) and lightning.

This is one of the few things I'd actually care to experience in my life. That and happiness some day.

:smith:

edit: maybe some day I can take a trip to Alaska or Iceland or something to see it.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 05:33 on May 11, 2024

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
To end Friday on a positive note, I'm going to try to wake up early to drive an hour to a Buddhist temple I've been to a few times but haven't gone to in maybe two years. They're cool. :)

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Pennywise the Frown posted:

To end Friday on a positive note, I'm going to try to wake up early to drive an hour to a Buddhist temple I've been to a few times but haven't gone to in maybe two years. They're cool. :)

I hope you enjoy yourself and find peace in the moment!

An Australian company I thought tossed my application in the trash months ago just emailed me asking if I still want to interview. A great end to Friday!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I hope you enjoy yourself and find peace in the moment!

An Australian company I thought tossed my application in the trash months ago just emailed me asking if I still want to interview. A great end to Friday!

:hellyeah: