Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Failed Imagineer posted:

Trump had a perfect cognitive test.

He drew the clock.

did he draw a digital clock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Ninurta posted:

I have no hate in my heart, but I truly hate this person.

I have plenty, it is also directed against this person

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I remember thinking during that whole swiftboat ratfucking “wow, this is low even for republicans!”

hahahahahhahahahaha sweet, naive buce

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Catastrophe posted:

lmao

https://apnews.com/article/rudy-giuliani-wabc-radio-suspension-ff25423289ecacd9b0ee29c73634b7f8

How is it that NO ONE on the right understands the 1st Amendment in even the most rudimentary way?!

They don't want to understand the law, they just want to get the feral hogs going wild

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Whenever I see Rudy I always think about that bit in the 5th element.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

staberind posted:

Whenever I see Rudy I always think about that bit in the 5th element.

This one?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Buce posted:

I remember thinking during that whole swiftboat ratfucking “wow, this is low even for republicans!”

hahahahahhahahahaha sweet, naive buce

There’s a surprising amount of give in the bottom of the barrel.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
Veloxnavis mussexo

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Calling it now, they’re gonna start burping that Barron noped out because he got bullied by the radical left.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
RFK / BARRON 2024

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

tek79 posted:

It's refreshing to see something that isn't a Ben Garrison cartoon. This one is clever, makes an actual spot on point, and not EVERY SINGLE GODDAMNED THING IN THE PICTURE IS LABELLED CUM!!!!!

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

steinrokkan posted:

RFK / BARRON 2024

baron brainworm could be a decent comic book villain name

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

BigglesSWE posted:

Calling it now, they’re gonna start burping that Barron noped out because he got bullied by the radical left.

doubt it, that shows weakness. 4D chess, keep your powder dry, never fight uphill, etc etc

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

steinrokkan posted:

RFK / BARRON 2024

Hell I'm sick of all the human candidates. Let the worm and the giant run!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Light Gun Man posted:

baron brainworm could be a decent comic book villain name

Or a metal musician moniker.

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

The prosecution unveils their final witness.... John Barron

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

knox_harrington posted:

The prosecution unveils their final witness.... John Barron

Ivana faked her death and is in witness protection

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Exactly

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
After RFK and trump’s candidacies, the only way we will be able to keep the stupidity curve ramping up will be with a Hapsburg candidate

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Stink Billyums posted:

I assume it's about the irish secretly controlling the world

:hmbol:

...With Ireland's and the Irish people's terrible treatment by the hand of history for loving ever, they did this poo poo to themselves according to loons?

Yeah okay

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Chrpno posted:

doubt it, that shows weakness. 4D chess, keep your powder dry, never fight uphill, etc etc

I think the funniest thing to me is how every chud including Trump talks like they are some military strategic/ tactical genius, and they say the most basic poo poo ever, and act like it's loving genius.

"Never fight uphill" wow true tactical brilliance, what a loving general of war

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Failed Imagineer posted:

Trump had a perfect cognitive test.

He drew the clock.

It’s A clock.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Never spit into the wind, never pet a burning dog- tips from warcraft 2 if you pushed next tip too much on load.

More useful than any of their strategic sayings.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

TulliusCicero posted:

"Never fight uphill" wow true tactical brilliance, what a loving general of war

ME BOYS!!!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
broke: Sun Tzu

woke: Sun Zoo

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

the only candidate I can imagine stupider or same level as trump would be musk, chills me to the bone imagining him campaigning, begging like a dog

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Renreeja posted:

the only candidate I can imagine stupider or same level as trump would be musk, chills me to the bone imagining him campaigning, begging like a dog

It's a shame we never got to see Zuck campaign aside from a few preliminary attempts

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

TulliusCicero posted:

:hmbol:

...With Ireland's and the Irish people's terrible treatment by the hand of history for loving ever, they did this poo poo to themselves according to loons?

Yeah okay

I'm Irish and can confirm. I'm puppet-mastering you all right now

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

I'm happy either Melania or Barron himself have enough sense to keep Barron out of politics, even from a bottom-tier position like Delegate. I hope he goes to university or college, gets some child-of-a-celebrity position at some random mega-corporation, meets a nice partner, settles down and we never hear anything about him ever again. Because lord knows we're going to be cursed to hear about Trump's 3 other idiot fail children for decades after the fat orange gently caress finally dies.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Randalor posted:

Trump's 3 other idiot fail children

lol that, like Trump himself, you forgot about Tiffany existing

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

Randalor posted:

I'm happy either Melania or Barron himself have enough sense to keep Barron out of politics, even from a bottom-tier position like Delegate. I hope he goes to university or college, gets some child-of-a-celebrity position at some random mega-corporation, meets a nice partner, settles down and we never hear anything about him ever again. Because lord knows we're going to be cursed to hear about Trump's 3 other idiot fail children for decades after the fat orange gently caress finally dies.

Everyone always forgets Tiffany

E: Dammit :hfive:

Nodelphi fucked around with this message at 13:23 on May 11, 2024

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Egg?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Quote-Unquote posted:

lol that, like Trump himself, you forgot about Tiffany existing

You know what, I was going to say that she had enough sense to stay out of the spotlight, but she went to bat for Trump several times during his run for president and presidency, so yeah, his four other idiot fail children. Thank you for correcting me.

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

Randalor posted:

You know what, I was going to say that she had enough sense to stay out of the spotlight, but she went to bat for Trump several times during his run for president and presidency, so yeah, his four other idiot fail children. Thank you for correcting me.

You should look into who’s running the RNC these days.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Nodelphi posted:

You should look into who’s running the RNC these days.

do you think it's Tiffany Trump?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Eric's wife?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Tiffany had about three months dressing emo and pretending to be an LGBTQ+ ally during the campaign before she disappeared again.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

steinrokkan posted:

They don't want to understand the law, they just want to get the feral hogs going wild

Hasn't it been determined that Rudy has brain damage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Randalor posted:

His kids are probably all terrible people- they haven't had much chance not to be- but I imagine there's a least a minimum level of Trumping expected of them to not get cut out of the inheritance