Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: loquacius)

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/0xCAFEBEEF/status/1788928874966888865?t=mMGN4erSF-n-NxWM-bhVBQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/0xCAFEBEEF/status/1789082412653162513?t=ce9iLpjqrTfTlewreoybNQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/0xCAFEBEEF/status/1788931200570077257?t=20Pzw76t1pe8IEtSsjVgPg&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Inventing a reality in my mind to preemptively excuse myself from having to interact with

Can't go outside b/c all the predatory beavers

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

she needs to touch some grass

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

losing it at that public libraries comment

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

this is like if a boomer was transported into a zoomer body and learned zoomer language

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

boomers aren't afraid of libraries & parks, tho.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

the original envy/desire movie this is apparently a sequel to if anyones interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6Tp-zSjiD0

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Willa Rogers posted:

yeah but they're afraid of gang members and drug dealers

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Willa Rogers posted:

yeah, they've already killed them

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

PostNouveau posted:

Isn't Brianna Wu a transwoman? How do you wind up a terf transwoman?

oh no shes not trans shes just the person who said that samus aran is trans basically because shes tall and since brianna wu herself is tall it kind of turned into a hoisted by their own petard kind of thing

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Willa Rogers posted:

or smoke some

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Willa Rogers posted:

you should be

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 minutes!

hadji murad posted:

or smoke some

Too paranoid as a baseline imo

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

look it's a slippery slope to be letting homeless people read and use computers, do you really want to let that happen???

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Some Guy TT posted:

oh no shes not trans shes just the person who said that samus aran is trans basically because shes tall and since brianna wu herself is tall it kind of turned into a hoisted by their own petard kind of thing

Deciding xyz character is actually trans is one of the craziest ways to go so woke you went transphobic. Pointing out how suspiciously tall she is as an ally

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 minutes!
People are always thinking of justifications for whatever poo poo they don't wanna do

Having heard enough discourse to make that justification classism doesn't change what it is imo

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

gently caress all this poo poo

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

they don't have to say anything. a thumbs up suffices.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Willa Rogers posted:

usually, yeah; but here he's burst the "jan. 6 was a coup to overthrow the government and we must vote blue to save it" bubble, too.

I don't know another dem with a national profile who's done that bc the hyperbolic portrayals of The Day That Shook Our World is what they went with out of political expediency.

carville's pointing out how they're dumbasses for doing that, which as I said is refreshingly honest.
the scotus is also set to overturn the 20 year felony enron obstruction convictions this summer deflating the hyperventilating overthrow the government narrative

will be laffo if it's 9-0 like the "uh you cant kick the frontrunner off the ballot" decision

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Willa Rogers posted:

https://twitter.com/0xCAFEBEEF/status/1789271149269967265

that explains it

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
i wish the library had drug dealers

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Joementum posted:

it’s the genocide stupid

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/whstancil/status/1788918475940938239

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I'm not sure if I've made this comment before or not -

1944: America fights Nazis
2024: America becomes Nazis

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

the us didn’t fight germany because they were nazis

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

1920: America inspires Nazi

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Officer Sandvich posted:

How many Palestinians remain in the West Bank and Gaza - about 5 million or so?

After a Trump "presidency" takes China-level control of the internet and TV networks, all five million of those people will be exterminated, imprisoned or expelled, and we may not even know about it.

The Democrats will be violently purged and filled with Manchin/Sinema sycophants to play the role of opposition in a staged democracy.

Millions of Americans will be rounded up and put into camps. Tens of thousands will be killed in the process. After a few years of extracting slave labour from them, executions will start in earnest.

All of the remaining democracies around the world will fall in a similar way. That was the dream of the Third Reich and the coming Triaxis will make it theirs as well.

Officer Sandvich posted:

I'm watching msnbc and still don't get what the hush money crime is. Like it's campaign finance stuff I think why is NY state prosecuting it

genuinely scary and frightening that an actual adult can't cognitively put two and two together here ngl

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 18:56 on May 11, 2024

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

America has always been the Nazis. The German fascists just made the mistake of picking a fight with Western Europeans instead of only non-whites and/or "judeo-bolshiviks".

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

non minority business owners in impoverished communities need not apply

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

comedyblissoption posted:

the scotus is also set to overturn the 20 year felony enron obstruction convictions this summer deflating the hyperventilating overthrow the government narrative

will be laffo if it's 9-0 like the "uh you cant kick the frontrunner off the ballot" decision

The legal yoga involved in trying to use a corporate record keeping law to prosecute a bunch of dipshits who filmed a vandalism has been the funniest poo poo

SCOTUS gonna have to do another "no, a dead fish is not legally considered a document, you idiots"

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

classic agoraphobia

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
that girl needs therapy

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

spacemang_spliff posted:

i wish the library had drug dealers

Imagine the convenience!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

There's a genocide will

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
my library has a seed library but unfortunately no weed seed

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
"play a board game with your friends"
"Those don't exist anymore"
?????

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

drat, I've been too convenienced by my kindle and didn't notice libraries have drugs now. I should check out my local

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

pre-44: America inspires Nazis

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022