Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

lmao

teppichporsche
May 11, 2019

DQ 11, I will play this game for the rest of my life probably.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

insane anime posted:

said it 1000 times but myst MMO with my wife (girflreidn at the time) in high school was one of the weirdest and coolest experiences ive ever had lol

Arrhythmia posted:

Also the guy who was the main character of those games was an employee of cyan. like, a real guy on the credits. His name is Richard Watson.

lol yeah Watson is also like a major character in Uru. just some guy at the company declaring himself as the canonical player character and then retiring to be one of the ones who writes the found diaries, lol. I wish the online stuff hadn't collapsed, it was so bizarre.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Woke has been destroying my will to game as well as my discord's hentai channel.

felt

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lol yeah Watson is also like a major character in Uru. just some guy at the company declaring himself as the canonical player character and then retiring to be one of the ones who writes the found diaries, lol. I wish the online stuff hadn't collapsed, it was so bizarre.

Cyan still runs servers for it

https://mystonline.com/en/

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Fun mothers day stuff with the wife and kids, will be trying to beat castlevania 1 for the first time since I was a kid tonight lol, haven't gotten high in about a week so I might have to get hosed up and stream it

Also ffx

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

No gaming, just Mother.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
happy mothers' day to all. yes, even you.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im working today. It's a drat shame.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mycophobia posted:

:staredog:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mycophobia posted:

thank you

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Taking the kids to an arcade so mom can relax. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms here.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

If any moms need someone to talk to and you're over 9ft tall and have a cool hat let me know.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

If any moms need someone to talk to and you're over 9ft tall and have a cool hat let me know.

lol

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
any big moms looking for a manthing?

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hizke posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NORA ESTHEIM: Moms are buff.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

started Rondo of Blood last night. i've played Dracula X on SNES before but not the real deal. this is a lot better so far

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

mycophobia posted:

Thanks. You, too

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hizke posted:

Not me with these bigass veins out here just chillin haha.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

P-Mack posted:

Taking the kids to an arcade so mom can relax. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms here.

giving the wife a break from being mom on mother's day and using it to game with the kids ftw.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

you just relax and enjoy the spa gift certificate. take a break from being a parent, we'll be fine here on our own :)

.....She's left, kids, grab the sour patch kids and the Switch controllers!!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hizke posted:

lmfao

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Got to Gallopolis in my replay of DQXI, and I must conclude once again this is the best JRPG of all time

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

-dehydrated goon version of johnny bravo

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Not me with these bigass veins out here just chillin haha.

Fungah! posted:

lol

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah! posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Saw a down-and-out in Imp Zone last night. His sign said not "I need food" or "I need a job" but "I need a huge mom". What could this mean?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Saw a down-and-out in Imp Zone last night. His sign said not "I need food" or "I need a job" but "I need a huge mom". What could this mean?

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah! posted:

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*running into a group of imps in my Mommy's Lil Piggy belly shirt* Oh. What's up guys. Ahuehm. Didn't know you were uh- *runs away*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*running into a group of imps in my Mommy's Lil Piggy belly shirt* Oh. What's up guys. Ahuehm. Didn't know you were uh- *runs away*

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Still cracking up at a wheezing raspy goon macking on ladies.