Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the woke sheriff department

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
(removing my duster coat to reveal the tremendous arsenal i have concealed upon my person) second hand skeet mouth

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

TFR rule 7 repeated trolling. Ramp probation. User loses posting privileges for 1 week.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

speng31b posted:

drat.... search doesn't turn up the source for this one

those are my original thoughts i just posted itt

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

DaysBefore posted:

TFR rule 7 repeated trolling. Ramp probation. User loses posting privileges for 1 week.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

The DSA but for sheriff elections lol. Sheriff AOC and Deputy Fetterman

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

simply have more militias

speng31b
May 8, 2010

the m in cspam stands for militia

speng31b
May 8, 2010

needless to say very well regulated

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Precambrian Video Games posted:

simply have more militias

we can call them the force of the county/region, give em a real snappy name!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Lpzie posted:

left hand meat stout

it's a milk stout

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

speng31b posted:

drat.... search doesn't turn up the source for this one

wasn't it a TFR post? I swear I saw it a couple days ago

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

wasn't it a TFR post? I swear I saw it a couple days ago

This is the problem right here.

I know modding is a thankless job. And I know that all of this happened during a time when Cyrano4747 was busy and offline, and stealie left or was kicked off of modding. So while there were unforseen circumstances that let this occur during a period of lax moderation, it still needs to be said that what happened is absolutely not okay.

The "punishments" came too late after way too many posts, were way too lax and weak (6ers), and there were no threadbans, forumbans, or regular bans. Even the 24hr probes came way too late. These assholes walked all over us and got away with it all. And now they're still poking the bear in this very thread every now and then.

Punish them now for what they did then. Better late than never for the punishments. Ban them from TFR. We did it for Tenement Funster. You can do it for these assholes. This is the only left leaning safe space for us gun havers. Let the anti gun shitlibs and tankies have their own space in CSPAM.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

still so funny that cspam is taking the blame for this. stux is communist now, and based.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

I know modding is a thankless job. And I know that all of this happened during a time when Cyrano4747 was busy and offline, and stealie left or was kicked off of modding. So while there were unforseen circumstances that let this occur during a period of lax moderation, it still needs to be said that what happened is absolutely not okay.

The "punishments" came too late after way too many posts, were way too lax and weak (6ers), and there were no threadbans, forumbans, or regular bans. Even the 24hr probes came way too late. These assholes walked all over us and got away with it all. And now they're still poking the bear in this very thread every now and then.

Punish them now for what they did then. Better late than never for the punishments. Ban them from TFR. We did it for Tenement Funster. You can do it for these assholes. This is the only left leaning safe space for us gun havers. Let the anti gun shitlibs and tankies have their own space in CSPAM.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
give stux subforum ik and see how long it takes him to notice

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

he should post in the games thread here

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lobster shirt posted:

he should post in the games thread here

all are welcome so long as they aren't weird

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

still so funny that cspam is taking the blame for this. stux is communist now, and based.

theyre right. if you cant see the strings being pulled look closer. follow the neenering money

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

quote:

I know modding is a thankless job. And I know that all of this happened during a time when Cyrano4747 was busy and offline, and stealie left or was kicked off of modding.

oh lol stealie is the guy whose weird racist comment kicked off this whole hilarious thing in the first place, yes why couldn't he and baby blowjob guy man the battlements against the invading tankies

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

DaysBefore posted:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOPlK10Rcdk

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
dfoing the "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you" tee-hee neener maneuver except we're really not doing anything and standing to the side.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
the only left leaning gun forum*

*if you ignore the baby blowjob mod and the lynching mod

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Goodbye Metaverse, its been a Nightmare.
Just in case Notice: An attorney advised us to post this. The violation of privacy can be punished by law. NOTE: Facebook Meta is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you do not publish a statement at least once, it will be technically understood that you are allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in your profile status updates.
I HEREBY STATE THAT I DO NOT GIVE MY PERMISSION TO USE ANY OF MY PERSONAL DATA OR PHOTOS.
If you are thinking of getting off FB because of the volume of sales ads and trash stuff. So hold your finger anywhere in this post and click ′copy’. Go to your page where it says ‘What's on your mind?’ Tap your finger anywhere in the blank field. Click paste. This upgrades the system.
Good bye annoying ads and
Hello new and old friends!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

stux will never recover lol

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Homeless Friend posted:

dfoing the "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you" tee-hee neener maneuver except we're really not doing anything and standing to the side.

my god man don't you get it, there were no thread bans, forum bans, OR regular bans!

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

lobster shirt posted:

stux is very politics brained and a politics poster superstar now.. personally that much politics is not healthy but im not one to judge

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I have posted with Stux many times, here, in CSPAM.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Xaris posted:

stux is very politics brained and a politics poster superstar now.. personally that much politics is not healthy but im not one to judge

Chudges gonna be poo poo spitting assholes I guess

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Hi. I am not a troll or brigadier or whatever. I am a poster of the forums who saw this posted elsewhere. This isn't a gotcha about guns or anything else but about the post you made here. I want to address you directly in a show of good faith to give you benefit of the doubt. Are you aware of the irresponsible action taken from your post? Do you see where you could have endangered the lives of other innocent people on the road with this maneuver? Was the safety of other motorists and passengers even a concern of yours when you did this? This isn't acceptable in any society, it is actively dangerous. What steps are you going to take to ensure you don't exercise poor impulse control like this in the future? Actual lives are at risk, lives other than yours, when you take your car on the road. As a driver it is your responsibility to operate your vehicle safely and defensively. If you are upset because you took the wrong exit, you should be pulling over and waiting or find a more constructive way to deal with whatever is going on emotionally, the action you took here was the worst possible one you could have taken short of driving head on into some other innocent motorist. Please take time to seriously reflect on what you did here and why it isn't okay. Please take whatever measures are important to make sure this doesn't happen again, therapy, whatever, I'm not a doctor but you should absolutely see one after this post before your lack of impulse control takes the life or lives of someone who didn't have anything to do with your baggage.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

kirby thank you

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Just in case that poster's story isn't true, exaggerating the harm done to you by others is a tactic of abuse btw

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
kirby sucking up tfr and becoming a crybaby with a gun

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Thread is now protected

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

kirby sucking up tfr and becoming a crybaby with a gun