Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

if joe biden feels any fear or uncertainity at all it is because he might die before he has a chance to kill all the palestinians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Trabisnikof posted:

iirc the problem is trump didn't use campaign cash but paid for it out of pocket. they're arguing it would have been legal if trump had used campaign cash instead (and filed the right paperwork) lol

which is especially funny since a candidate can donate an unlimited amount to his own campaign, so??????????????????????}

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1790047553511195053 there's that Cop Brain coming out again

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

bedpan posted:

I refuse to rob joe biden of agency in his seeming implacable campaign to make the world a worse place. He knows what he is doing, he likes what he is doing, he wants to keep doing it, and aware of his diminishing capacity for work due to age is carefully budgeting his time and energy to continue to do evil.

This is the main reason I don't necessarily think he is quite as demented as people say he is.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

I don't think anything looks like it's going to improve between now and November that's going to boost Biden's chances.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Vim Fuego posted:

lol

Here's the seattle light rail 2009

Aaaaand 2024:

Hey you forgot the half rear end east side line that doesnt connect to the west side because we can't figure out how to make rail go over floating bridges good.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Excelzior posted:

no, because she'd have served more than half of an unfulfilled presidential term

if biden is elected, dies in 2026 and THEN Kamala gets in she can run two more times

I meant if Biden dies this year

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

VP: "Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?"

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Uncle Wemus posted:

VP: "Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?"

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

if the firefighters she kept imprisoned so they could continue to be exploited did this she would her security detail shoot them all

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
lady on more benzos than peak jorp

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Uncle Wemus posted:

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

HallelujahLee posted:

i legit dont think the young people are coming back and the arabs and muslims sure as well wont

the losers that typically vote dem yeah of course those always will

you now need to add the fact that the kids are being beat over the head on campuses and this is entirely supported by genocide joe

"for every student and muslim we lose, we'll pick up 2 white republicans in the suburbs" might actually work this time for Joe

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Trabisnikof posted:

"for every student and muslim we lose, we'll pick up 2 white republicans in the suburbs" might actually work this time for Joe

thats never worked ever

lol if anything its backfired

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

HallelujahLee posted:

thats never worked ever

worked in 2020 didnt it?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Trabisnikof posted:

worked in 2020 didnt it?

that was an increase in young people and liberals coming out that had nothing to do with republicans voting for biden

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://x.com/CollinRugg/status/1790069844945293340

Trabisnikof posted:

worked in 2020 didnt it?

not really, too many external factors

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lets not forget something called covid

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

2022 it kind of worked, due to republicans running 100% on “we will put gender police in your child’s bathroom and ban books” + Dobbs.

basically we’re in a situation where both are trying to lose. I think the funniest outcome may well happen of dems in congress doing well due to the above still being true and Biden losing because everyone hates him and his entire campaign is based on “actually, you love me, and love the economy”

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

freddie krueger looking mother fucker

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/jamandabop/status/1789840571344748898?t=-bLBTrRw1ZalrefefEX6jw&s=19

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Who needs principles when you're Team Blue and support your team no matter what?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

yes every president is garbage i agree

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

https://x.com/theonion/status/1600120406039531520?s=46

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

lol

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
can't let perfect be the enemy of good you guys. *supports trail of tears wokely*

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Sure, Jackson isn't perfect, but have you seen John Quincy Adams?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Lol those flags

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
"I'm going to imagine a completely different situation than the current one, and I'm going to make poo poo up about how you'd act in that situation. Aren't you super owned now?"

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

The AI is so busted it can't properly render "AIPAC" in the background

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

SixteenShells posted:

"I'm going to imagine a completely different situation than the current one, and I'm going to make poo poo up about how you'd act in that situation. Aren't you super owned now?"

I mean thats pretty much how the forums work

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

SixteenShells posted:

Liberals love creating hypothetical for arguments. It's why you always hear about "well if Hillary won..." and them predicting all the awful poo poo Hypothetical Trump Term 2 will have in store.

Arguing about actual reality is hard so they always want to take the argument to Hypothetical Land, where anything can happen!

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
Lincoln won against McClellan with 55% of the popular vote and a 212-21 result in the electoral college. I do not think it matters what I would have done if you transported me back in time to 1864 and also gave me citizenship and voting rights.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Zoran posted:

it would be insanely funny for the networks to have to run “first woman president” puff pieces in the context of that person being exclusively a lame duck
electoral college tie
trump wins potus
kamala wins vice
kamala lame duck from biden croaking
trump croaks before inauguration from cheeseburger overdose
constitutional crisis centered around kamala

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

Would history be much different if Lincoln somehow lost in 1864? McClellan didn’t want to just give up and cut the South loose despite what some seem to think. It’s not like he could go much easier on the South during reconstruction than Andrew Johnson did either.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ProperGanderPusher posted:

Would history be much different if Lincoln somehow lost in 1864? McClellan didn’t want to just give up and cut the South loose despite what some seem to think. It’s not like he could go much easier on the South during reconstruction than Andrew Johnson did either.

lol lincoln centristed himself into one of the worst presidents of all time.... kind of like obamna actually.

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Nichael posted:

i love this term

hell yeah, cute ableism rules

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Jon Carbuncle posted:

hell yeah, cute ableism rules

true it isn't great as a precedent but i also laughed at the term and wanted to compliment them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Yael bar turd