Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

basic rear end blue bag dorito bitch reporting in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

That DICK! posted:

never heard of chester. imagine most people will feel that way

dont come on these forums and tell lies, thats illegal

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

The pickle flavored seeds were my go to when I played old fart baseball, bacon was good too.

This company called Smackin’ has Churro, and a garlic Parmesan I want to try.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I have to eat Cheetos or basically any snack chip or cracker with chopsticks because the residue makes me feel like the most unclean fucker and I start Monk'ing out like Tony Shalhoub

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

The Stroker Ace posted:

The pickle flavored seeds were my go to when I played old fart baseball, bacon was good too.

This company called Smackin’ has Churro, and a garlic Parmesan I want to try.

I've been thinking about ordering some of those! that garlic parmesan sounds awesome. Skeptical of a sweet flavor but could be good

What started me on this kick was some weird cheese flavored seeds from Ukraine

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
i like popcorn

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I might get on the seeds so I can stop my stupid embarrassing vaping habit that I hide from everyone.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Love Dave's sunflowers. Ranch dressing is my go to. Also my abdominal core is stronger and more bionic than ever

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gonna be going to Maryland this summer to visit my sister and my new nephew, on the drive we’re gonna be passing one of my biggest chain restaurant white whales The Waffle House. I’ve always wanted to get hash browns that had been Smothers and Covered in some sort of substance. Congratulations to The Gumball’s Gumption’s hernia.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Get an egg over easy, with scrambled eggs with cheese on top.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

That DICK! posted:

big kettle fan.

they killed buffalo bleu. it was the greatest chip ever created

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

NienNunb posted:

Gonna be going to Maryland this summer to visit my sister and my new nephew, on the drive we’re gonna be passing one of my biggest chain restaurant white whales The Waffle House. I’ve always wanted to get hash browns that had been Smothers and Covered in some sort of substance.

scattered smothered and diced. get em with a patty melt. finish with chocolate pudding pie

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

just go sicko mode and get them all the way

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

NienNunb posted:

Yabba Dabba Do, I regret confiding in you

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

You gotta get them suckers Extra Crispy. With ketchup. I just like peppers and onions in them but I understand the Smothered and Covered thing.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

honey and dijon chips.... mama mia

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the trick to waffle house is to get the t-bone dinner for only $35. now that's dinner

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

The steak and eggs at Waffle House is surprisingly good

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

niennunb after da boss caught him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV7evRdBTxk

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Actual lmfao

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Tell Mr. Peebles to get off your rear end

Edit: oh God damnit my upstairs neighbors mom just accidentally opened the door to my apartment (I tend not to keep it locked since we lock the front door and I know everyone upstairs) and I'm just watching Magilla Gorilla on my phone and laughing to myself

Gumball Gumption fucked around with this message at 00:10 on May 14, 2024

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

Tell Mr. Peebles to get off your rear end

Edit: oh God damnit my upstairs neighbors mom just accidentally opened the door to my apartment (I tend not to keep it locked since we lock the front door and I know everyone upstairs) and I'm just watching Magilla Gorilla on my phone and laughing to myself

I’ve cursed the thread. We’re all going to lose face with our peers and superiors when they catch us enjoying William and Joseph’s creations. QOP is going to lose his job steam cleaning the rugs at Buckingham Palace when Prince Charles catches him knighting a Hong Kong Phooey mascot

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

NienNunb posted:

I’ve cursed the thread. We’re all going to lose face with our peers and superiors when they catch us enjoying William and Joseph’s creations. QOP is going to lose his job steam cleaning the rugs at Buckingham Palace when Prince Charles catches him knighting a Hong Kong Phooey mascot

Prince Charles would knight him

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

You really need to hit a Waffle House like an hour after last call to get the full effect.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

a house made out of waffles? what a country!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

NienNunb posted:

"ello ello wots all this then" - king charles

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
We got SAW up, tonight KungFu Grip faces Cavauro to answer for his crimes

https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he didn't mostly care at all about his crimes. or maybe his crimes were about neoaxd. i thought the crimes were trying to kill me

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

There’s a sliding scale for how decidedly less funny each 90s Ren and Stimpy knockoff was from its inspiration, and after having watched the lions share of the series during the last week of puttering around the house I can safely say 2 Stupid Dogs is firmly towards the bottom. Nowhere near as inspired as I remember it being from childhood. [Cody voice] avoid, avoid, avoid.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The Stroker Ace posted:

You really need to hit a Waffle House like an hour after last call to get the full effect.

Good times, hazy memories. I suggest the corned beef if you’ve been in the pale ales.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

no...

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I've been watching Jaws while running the last couple of days. Just quality quality filmmaking. When people talk about movie magic. I think about movies like this.

My wife and kids won't watch it though because they say it's really boring.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I don’t know how it happened but I was watching Carol Burnett show clips last night and this made me laugh

https://youtu.be/9IUSM4EKcRI?si=rt6y_NSEOVFYvBco

Tim Conway is so good

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

The Indianapolis monologue is probably the single finest point of Spielberg's filmography imo.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Big fan of Jaws, big fan of the comedy stylings of Tim Conway

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

shard thought it was a spinoff about jaws

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I said drat it in front of my grandmother when I was a kid because I heard it in the Carol Burnett show and my grandmother literally washed my mouth out with soap.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Anyone else watch a lot of Mama's Family as a kid? My mom was weirded out by me when I was 7. "It's funny, sure, but this show is as old as me," she'd say.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Hated the vibes of Mama’s Family. Was never happy when it would come on. Was a huge fan of Three’s Company, Match Game, Taxi, all sorts of 60s and 70s tv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Shinjobi posted:

Anyone else watch a lot of Mama's Family as a kid? My mom was weirded out by me when I was 7. "It's funny, sure, but this show is as old as me," she'd say.

Mama’s Family was on constantly growing up, and I don’t think I know anyone else my age who has known what the hell I’ve been talking about the few times I’ve mentioned it

NienNunb posted:

Hated the vibes of Mama’s Family. Was never happy when it would come on. Was a huge fan of Three’s Company, Match Game, Taxi, all sorts of 60s and 70s tv.

In 5th or 6th grade I was super into all of the Nick At Nite shows to the point that when we had to write about our favorite character in English class I wrote about Latka Gravas.