Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

VDV has lost Walker on that right side several times now, won't be surprised if City's eventual goal(s) come from there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

VDV has lost Walker on that right side several times now, won't be surprised if City's eventual goal(s) come from there

Yeah he's playing like trash, can't believe Spurs fans were saying he was as good as Saliba.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Maybe it's the radio feed I'm listening to but it's deathly loving quiet at the Spurs stadium.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

Just Chamber posted:

Yeah he's playing like trash, can't believe Spurs fans were saying he was as good as Saliba.

he's being played out of position in a system that is already wonky as gently caress for fullbacks

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Frankston posted:

Maybe it's the radio feed I'm listening to but it's deathly loving quiet at the Spurs stadium.

Nobody in the home section knows any of the chants

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
This feels like one of those inevitable Son 89' worldie Spurs lose 3-1 games

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Bentancur is a true yid every time Spurs gets a decent chance he is there to ruin it

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

loving hell. 45 more minutes of that you lily-whites

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
the power of this stadium to make city play like poo poo is incredible

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

Must be so weird being a spurs player in that match, if you score you're probably hated by a big chunk of your fanbase, get a red card and they're going to call for a statue.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I trust David Moyes in his last game in charge steering West Ham to a win on Sunday, as he thinks back to 2005/06 and 2006/07 Everton Player of the Season with fond memories

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Thanks Ants posted:

I trust David Moyes in his last game in charge steering West Ham to a win on Sunday, as he thinks back to 2005/06 and 2006/07 Everton Player of the Season with fond memories

They get an extra £5m if they win too.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

Wow Vicario. If Spurs pull this off I might get Vicario on an Arsenal kit

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

lads,

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Spuds

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I'll tell the children etc

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Boooooo

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

gently caress my life

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
Lads

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Get the gently caress in

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

season over

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
Strangely at peace with this

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

triple sulk posted:

season over

Yep evil trumps again

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

lol welp

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

rip

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

The goal difference is going this game as well

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I've never doubted Spurs and I'm sure as poo poo not about to start now. Come on you Spurs!!

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Thanks Ants posted:

The goal difference is going this game as well

Won’t matter but yes

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

kri kri posted:

Yep evil trumps again

cheaters always prosper

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
big fan of crimes, me

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

wicka posted:

I've never doubted Spurs and I'm sure as poo poo not about to start now. Come on you Spurs!!

Ange is going to use his press conference at the end of the game to reveal more evidence of Pep's crimes causing the past four seasons results to change

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

gently caress my life

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lol

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Come on 3-1 Spurs

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
holy poo poo bentancur lmao

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente
Which will be the next team other than City to win the league and when do you think it will happen.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

jeebus bob posted:

Which will be the next team other than City to win the league and when do you think it will happen.

Arsenal this year OP

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Waka waka?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
city are going to go 2 goals behind to west ham on the last day too before an injury time hat trick. we've all been here before