Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lobok posted:

If, like me, you were wondering why, it's because the edit scene or at least this one Ray Rod guy, is doing ridiculous/amazing stuff with K.O.'s.

https://twitter.com/rayrod747/status/1767020806867988926

https://twitter.com/rayrod747/status/1646638048031981568

This person is drat good, wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

haha

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

root beer posted:

^^^ehh, gently caress da share z0ne and drewtoothpaste or whoever

Remind me why we don't live da share z0ne again? It's not as good as it was, but did they milkshake duck or whatever?

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

BonHair posted:

Remind me why we don't live da share z0ne again? It's not as good as it was, but did they milkshake duck or whatever?

Basically, dasharez0ne was originally kind of a group thing with one person doing most of the work, but then someone else joined and stole it out from under the person running it, and also stole pretty much all the kickstarter money. I forget if they did other lovely stuff but those two stand out the most

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Kit Walker posted:

Basically, dasharez0ne was originally kind of a group thing with one person doing most of the work, but then someone else joined and stole it out from under the person running it, and also stole pretty much all the kickstarter money. I forget if they did other lovely stuff but those two stand out the most

And from what I remember hearing around here, the second guy was Drew Toothpaste, a very internet guy who used to post here as I LIKE FROSTYS

If that's the case I can only conclude he killed, ate, and replaced the real KOMPRESSOR

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Kit Walker posted:

no this isn't true and it turns out the person who made that accusation has a history of gaslighting and harassing people, making up bullshit for attention

drew and share zone are not cancelled. please spread the word to your fellow goons

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

KoRMaK posted:

no this isn't true and it turns out the person who made that accusation has a history of gaslighting and harassing people, making up bullshit for attention

drew and share zone are not cancelled. please spread the word to your fellow goons

Oh man. Things are going to get real complicated if we can't just assume every accusation is true anymore.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

here's my source for anyone that gives a poo poo

disaster pastor posted:

yeah, after the initial reaction of "wtf, this is terrible," there was a re-reaction of "wait, this doesn't add up to anything, and also she's a known liar and abuser?" e.g.:

(link to this one here.)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I'm cancelling them regardless. Without looking into any of that at all.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

With a video, turns out:

https://youtu.be/vCer6X6I4oQ

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

KoRMaK posted:

here's my source for anyone that gives a poo poo

Well, huh, that definitely changes things. Can’t say I’m that surprised because I’ve definitely seen this kind of thing play out half a dozen times already. Would be cool to hear from other people involved but oh well

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

Holy poo poo

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Crypto.com banners included in the edits :jerkbag:

(otherwise cool and funny tho)

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Songbearer posted:

That may be accurate to the octagon the fight was in

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Finally, a meme that gets me.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Songbearer posted:

nah, crypto.com is a genuine sponsor of UFC

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Good luck shotgunning a horde of revenants and arch viles without the ssg buddy

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

As if any parent has ever even noticed image smoothing is turned on, let alone asked for help turning it off.

I challenge this meme.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Knormal posted:

As if any parent has ever even noticed image smoothing is turned on, let alone asked for help turning it off.

I challenge this meme.

"Why does Fox News look like your Mother's soap operas?"

Oh poo poo, here Dad turn this off.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I'm not backin down on the KOMPRESSOR thing

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

KoRMaK posted:

This is really good to know. I like Hell Orbs a lot, and was bummed to hear he was no good. Thanks!

I wanna say "well good for you, if you can pull it off" but in all honesty it still feels weird and wrong. I still want to see footage, though.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution

AI pictures are the nuclear accidents of posts…

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LmmCYxe5k0&t=245s

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

This is very clearly a template for the Inside You There Are Two Wolves meme :mad:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

The honse has boots :3:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I use the other guns for tougher enemies. The normal shotgun is just more satisfying to use and more ammo efficient then the super is all.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Karate Bastard posted:

The honse has boots :3:

Nah, those are just its hüphs.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

These are very good. The "eating batteries" one is from a Strong Bad email, though.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Nah, those are just its hüphs.

Oh this is wonderful.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Unperson_47 posted:

I use the other guns for tougher enemies. The normal shotgun is just more satisfying to use and more ammo efficient then the super is all.
The normal shotgun is better at range, but the super shotgun can actually do more damage per ammo. The shotgun uses 1 shell and fires 7 pellets, while the super shotgun uses 2 and fires 20. Twice as much ammo but almost three times the damage. More spread, though.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hyperlynx posted:

These are very good. The "eating batteries" one is from a Strong Bad email, though.

Yeah and it looks like someone printed it out and then xeroxed it badly about 300 times or something. Took dedication

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Boris! Come down from there

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Zereth posted:

The normal shotgun is better at range, but the super shotgun can actually do more damage per ammo. The shotgun uses 1 shell and fires 7 pellets, while the super shotgun uses 2 and fires 20. Twice as much ammo but almost three times the damage. More spread, though.

The super shotgun in DooM2 is the best weapon in any FPS. So satisfying! If you're using the single barrel shotgun, you're a tryhard challenge runner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

The hats are so you know the hydrant is connected to a well, actually.