Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

carter walked so reagan could run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I'm just saying in terms of things I'm gonna think about... Jimmy Carter is pretty low on the list.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I'm just saying in terms of things I'm gonna think about... Jimmy Carter is pretty low on the list.

and soon he'll be about six feet lower on the list

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Jimmy Farter

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
If you're against the US funding a genocide but you don't know about or don't condemn every atrocity ever you are a hypocrite and don't really think the US should not fund genocides, sorry those are the rules.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

They should send 1 billion of arms to america. 2 guns for every boy

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

regarding carter

1976 Surprise: Carter Is Running Well

quote:

Also during his tenure as Governor, Mr. Carter used the word “scapegoat” at one point to describe William Calley, who was convicted of murder in the My Lai massacre in South Vietnam. He added, however, that he did not consider Mr. Calley typical of United States officers in the war, which he began opposing in 1971.

After the Calley conviction, Mr. Carter proclaimed an “American fighting man's day,” saying the My Lai events had “greatly disturbed” Americans. He went on to warn that some people might “use these events to further their own ambition, to cheapen and shame the reputation of American servicemen and to shake the faith of Americans in their country.”

Mr. Carter insists there is nothing racist in his record, nothing opportunistic, nothing that marks him as a rightwinger.

the article left out that on American Fighting Man's Day you were to signal your support of William Calley by driving with your headlights on during the day

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Vim Fuego posted:

They should send 1 billion of arms to america. 2 guns for every boy

It would cost $56 billion to buy a Hipoint 9mm pistol at MSRP. If you excluded all the gals and enbys, you could spend a little less than that for two pistols for the boys - a bargain at any price

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

shame about those looming teacher layoffs though. just can't afford it.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Didn't we just give Israel like $4,000,000,000 a month ago

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

this is performance bonus courtesy of Biden because he is so happy with Israeli's work so far

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

spacemang_spliff posted:

surge pricing for munitions makes billions of dollars go less farther than they used to

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

that's an all timer. just tremendous strength sir

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

he alway look like that

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
He's history's greatest monster!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://x.com/kirk_bado/status/1790561606885048455?s=46

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

FistEnergy posted:

I don't give a poo poo about trumps trial. doesn't matter how many dem sickos hype it up or how big of a font they choose on cnn.com. ticky tac bullshit

even my lib boomer friends, who all have cnn & msdnc, say they're on trump-news diets bc they're sick of hearing about him.

I bite my tongue instead of telling them to take a break, they'll hear enough when he's reelected. :sweatdrop:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://x.com/lib_crusher/status/1790575272300843175?s=46

das hipster
Mar 7, 2005

Raskolnikov38 posted:

and soon he'll be about six feet lower on the list

He'll never die, heaven doesn't want him and hell's full

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Only registered members can see post attachments!

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

That *is* insanity. Three different highlighter colors? Who does that??

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

he should have jumped

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Nichael posted:

also carter has been dying for longer than he's been not dying at this point

he's been in hospice for over a year now. That's twice as long as they usually give as max time to die.

plus ros died 6+ months ago & he's a devout xtian who prolly wants to join her.

jimmeh...

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

willa do you edit the probe message out of your posts

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

silicone thrills posted:

All us presidents are horrible blood thirsty monsters. Carter just tried to rehab his image.

At least he didn't go paint some lame rear end poo poo like bush did.

At least bush didn't go sell some lame rear end poo poo to netflix & spotify for hundreds of millions of dollars then go destroy a hawai'ian island.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

oh noo it's spreading

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

PhilippAchtel posted:

That *is* insanity. Three different highlighter colors? Who does that??

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lumpentroll posted:

willa do you edit the probe message out of your posts

no, I've resisted doing so although I discovered that anyone could edit the probe message after probation & I've been tempted.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST BECAUSE THE loving MOD JUST MASHED A BUTTON INSTEAD OF READING FOR CONTEXT)

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

zodium was lying about you

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Jimmy Carter shut down the government against his own party to prevent Roe from being codified. Also he has funded a worldwide genocide against the Guinea worm.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lumpentroll posted:

zodium was lying about you

I did erase some posts after I saw that they were reported & I couldn't figure out why. But daddy koos slapped me with a sixer so I stopped doing it.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Zerg Mans posted:

Jimmy Carter shut down the government against his own party to prevent Roe from being codified. Also he has funded a worldwide genocide against the Guinea worm.

I heckled rosalynn at grant park when she was flotus bc jimmeh opposed the ERA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Willa Rogers posted:

I did erase some posts after I saw that they were reported & I couldn't figure out why. But daddy koos slapped me with a sixer so I stopped doing it.

Incredible technique