Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica
actually nvm

mahershalalhashbaz fucked around with this message at 10:17 on May 12, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS
Can you do the same courses under an approved masters? I had a similar issue and I was able to swap into a masters that was similar enough that a lot of the stuff I was interested in were electives and was able to keep getting austudy.

Now I'm just getting fisted by HECS.

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica
thanks for responding gpd! i changed my mind about posting but appreciate your help!

mahershalalhashbaz fucked around with this message at 10:17 on May 12, 2024

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica
the other day a coworker said to me, "they're giving all that money to the welfare people, they should be spending it on fixing homelessness!"

SecretOfSteel
Apr 29, 2007

The secret of steel has always
carried with it a mystery.

mahershalalhashbaz posted:

the other day a coworker said to me, "they're giving all that money to the welfare people, they should be spending it on fixing homelessness!"

Gazing into my crystal ball and I see this will eventually segue into "tax-cuts will fix homelessness" and some slogan like "those that have a go will get a go, those that are aloof will get no roof".

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Utterly loving baffling workings of that person's brain.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/money/article-13394175/13-sites-nuclear-reactor-Australia.html

Nuclear reactor at Wivenhoe Dam anyone?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Apart from it being part of Dutton's attempt to further delay climate change action, seems to be a good idea.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Why aren't we putting it at Cedar Creek?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

why doesnt everyone get one. home nuclear reactor programs! It worked for solar :v

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
One in every home!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Fallout: Bris Vegas

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/RBASHAGGER/status/1789878898181689707

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
An investigation into the investigation into the investigation into the investigation.

quote:

ACT Integrity Commission investigating suspected corrupt conduct of Walter Sofronoff, who chaired inquiry into Bruce Lehrmann's prosecution

Everything that man touches leads to disaster for everyone involved! He's a walking catastrophic legal and personal nightmare!

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Here is a very stupid, and very obsolete question abou regional Australian politics:

Back in the bad old dayswhen "dictator dan" was on TV every day prominently wearing his North Face jacket.

Did the North Face company see an uptick/downtick in sales because of this?

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

BrigadierSensible posted:

Here is a very stupid, and very obsolete question abou regional Australian politics:

Back in the bad old dayswhen "dictator dan" was on TV every day prominently wearing his North Face jacket.

Did the North Face company see an uptick/downtick in sales because of this?

It declined because they're an outdoor adventure clothing brand and everyone was banned from outdoor adventures. The CEO blamed bad associations with dandrews but the entire sector plummeted in Australia during covid.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
The Supreme x Daniel Andrews collaboration didn't do well either.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
https://twitter.com/Asher_Wolf/status/1790294937243939103?t=POynyKhEYcN3MexaQmCjQQ&s=19

lol at being insanely tone deaf in a deranged attempt to appeal to the youth

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

https://twitter.com/Asher_Wolf/status/1790294937243939103?t=POynyKhEYcN3MexaQmCjQQ&s=19

lol at being insanely tone deaf in a deranged attempt to appeal to the youth

fuckin hell that's bad lol

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS
It's better than lighting up a fat cigar afterwards but not by much

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Morning all, time to wake up and check what folks are saying about the budget...

lols

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
All I'm loving seeing is Means test this, means test that. The media really are troglodyte morons. Who really gives a gently caress if $300 off power bills is going to everyone when the core imbalances are still hardwired in and a big fat zero for more housing, crisis services or the public execution of Gina Rhinehart

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Just after the last federal election, a whole lot of people were talking about how the coalition was a spent force in politics and we'd never have another liberal prime minister, and I'm wondering what those people have to say after a near full term of the labour party dropping every single possible ball when it comes to sufficiently addressing a cost of living crisis.

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica
hey guys did you hear there's a surplus

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Paracausal posted:

All I'm loving seeing is Means test this, means test that. The media really are troglodyte morons. Who really gives a gently caress if $300 off power bills is going to everyone when the core imbalances are still hardwired in and a big fat zero for more housing, crisis services or the public execution of Gina Rhinehart

98% of poor households have a fridge

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Dutton's gonna win

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

hey guys did you hear there's a surplus

:blessed:

the government finances is just like mum and dad's bank account

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I saw a post about the budget on Twitter and it was a photo of the pig that pooped on his balls.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Lol google actually deleted unisuper's cloud services account

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

JBP posted:

oh wow

Tomberforce
May 30, 2006

JBP posted:

DROP TABLE unisuper;

poo poo...

Tomberforce fucked around with this message at 03:46 on May 15, 2024

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
im sad to say that they made the budget woke

https://twitter.com/mattjcan/status/1790531182435901909

GrandMaster
Aug 15, 2004
laidback

JBP posted:

Lol they deleted both the primary and disaster recovery instances

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Google is actively trying to burn itself to the ground so the execs can loot the ashes and sell the remains off for shareholder profits and it owns. I can't wait for search or gmail to just die one day and nobody will care because we've all moved off by then.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

JBP posted:

Dutton's gonna win

Dont say things like this.
Dont even think them.

They might come true.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Dental plan, Lisa needs braces!
Means test, they made a woke budget!

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
Is classical music woke? I thought classical music was retvrn?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Love the right-wing commentariat focusing on 1.5m for "woke" poo poo when right in the middle of the budget is 700b+ for defence over the next ten years

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Isn't the labelling thing so that deadshits don't get confused and accidentally buy fake meat lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yeast
Dec 25, 2006

$1900 Grande Latte
Yes