Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
why didn't my best friend becoem admin... really great question there. well. hes a little bitch. and he smells bad. next question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Homeless Friend posted:

why didn't my best friend becoem admin... really great question there. well. hes a little bitch. and he smells bad. next question.

lol

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

noticing you escaped with your life tonight...

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
running to sad and calling fd a bitch then returning like youre counting coup

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Smythe posted:

all the biggest retards on the forums come back to the meta-discussion thread for a HUGE FAGGOTRY. goldmine.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Al! posted:

lol which side of the river and was it tagged up

East and no, but it looked like a part had been recently repainted

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lpzie posted:

ya! composting...

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Homeless Friend posted:

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I love that managing any online community eventually turns you into AM

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Smythe posted:

all the biggest retards on the forums come back to the meta-discussion thread for a HUGE FAGGOTRY. goldmine.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

goodnight

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

good night you goons of goons, you daddies among fluffs

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Smythe posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Now Smythe can't even post there. Sad!

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Precambrian Video Games posted:

Now Smythe can't even post there. Sad!

smythe could use his gas chamber powers to move a thread conveying his intentions from beyond the grave if he so chose like a sort of qcs ouija but i expect he's too scared

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

speng31b posted:

smythe could use his gas chamber powers to move a thread conveying his intentions from beyond the grave if he so chose like a sort of qcs ouija but i expect he's too scared

ill make a thread for every letter of the alphabet so you can gas them and he can communicate from beyond the grave

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Al! posted:

ill make a thread for every letter of the alphabet so you can gas them and he can communicate from beyond the grave

geniouse

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Spergin Morlock posted:

it had zero chance of mattering and it made him mad when I didn't so maybe don't call the cops for frivolous poo poo man

Zodium probe this fellow for calling you a cop

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Weka posted:

got me there lol

speng31b
May 8, 2010

will zodium probe outside his jurisdiction? could be abuse of power...

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

just saw the sad thread and am relieved to see fd has returned to the mean of saying dumb stuff. felt weird saying he was ftw.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Al! posted:

he can simply edit the threads already there

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

lumpentroll posted:

zodium is a liar

hmm .. i stand corrected

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Weka posted:

he's right. iks are cops

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Zodium posted:

he's right. iks are cops

cop

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

that's right

Weka
May 5, 2019

Zodium posted:

he's right. iks are cops

so? probe them anyway. feel the power coursing through you. give in to the hatred. that's how you get psychotic PMs

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
good post Zodium, but sincere solutions that can never be implemented troll like 3 people, if you want another 200+ posts you need to argue for something more spicy, like the problem with SAD is pog boyfriend and here's why

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

if the reason jeff and fd are so cranky all the time is dealing with jokerified psychos and abusive weirdoes they should throw them into cspam and make them fight their way out or perish

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

jeff and fd are so cranky all the time because they are startup founders and they don't understand how to deal with any of the problems their business has.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
they're cranky because they're being haunted by the ghosts of posters they unjustly slew

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
guys with hillary av saying cspam is authoritarian (laudatory) ftw

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
lumpentroll?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
or maybe its the eorupean respect for kings, they love that sh*t

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

european nobility is like a nationalized circus. we love our kings as one might love a great clown, but to say we respect them is going a bit far.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
you could say… theyre idiot kings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uW47jWLMiY

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

:nsavince:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Lpzie posted:

ya! composting...

Boom!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Homeless Friend posted:

Its tru

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

reiterating my proposal to rename CSPAM IKs to Idiot Comrades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
king=countrydad