Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

I. M. Gei posted:

Also how traceable are the fake bills? They probably don't have serial numbers on them like real cash but maybe there's at least one out there they can tie back to an arrested homeless person?

secret service is responsible for counterfeit bill investigations and they're going after "major" issues... this would be tracked if reported, but they wouldn't put any effort into it if it's low level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Captures those sausage fingers perfectly

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
King Charles the Finger Blaster of Buckingham

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

living the dream

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

I. M. Gei posted:

I'm not sure if this is cursed or blessed. Maybe a mix of both.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Why did they paint him into the goatman's gaping hole?

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Broadly speaking, opiates slow everything down. They slow down breathing, they slow down your heart, they slow down your bowels. So yeah, if you take a shitload of morphine, I could see cardiac problems occurring secondary to severe bradycardia. Usually the bradypnea presents as a problem first though, to my understanding.

Ah fair, thanks. I guess I found it a bit incredulous because of how immediately it happened. I know it's a depressant and people OD by banging it in their veins and passing out but her reaction to insufflation is pretty immediate and violent.

JGdmn posted:

It’s a shitload of heroin.

That's another thing. I always thought her behaviour in that scene was weird and rude. Aren't you like the wife of some powerful gangster? Can't you get your own drugs? This guy who works for your boss comes over and you just help yourself to what you must think is some very expensive cocaine?

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

RabbitWizard posted:

Wouldn't there be records of all the arrested homeless people who were paying with counterfeit money in the area? How hard it would be to check if they exist?
No one in any law enforcement is going to do all that for homeless people.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Whooping Crabs posted:

Why did they paint him into the goatman's gaping hole?

This demands a photoshop

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

For anyone who doesn't get :thejoke:, the green guy in Aiden's drawing is Mr. Frog from Smiling Friends, who is an in-universe celebrity and a kind of chaos elemental with too much fame and money for his own good. He is a weird and hosed-up figure who often shows up in places at random and has a habit of constantly destroying everything and everyone around him, sometimes accidentally, sometimes not. "Hello" is like his unofficial catchphrase.

https://x.com/adultswim/status/1789687136913936465

Also Smiling Friends loving owns and you should watch it right now if you haven't already.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 02:51 on May 15, 2024

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/dMNFwCm.mp4

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Any story behind this? Snek try to eat too much at once?

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

When threatened by predators, some snakes will vomit up their last meal :eng101:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

By popular demand posted:

Any story behind this? Snek try to eat too much at once?

Part way through a snake circus act. If they'd filmed a bit longer would of seen the snake who was eaten then uneat it's own snake.

Very famous act in the snake world.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Action-Bastard posted:

When threatened by predators, some snakes will vomit up their last meal :eng101:

Isn't the goal of that to quickly projectile-vomit into the predator's eyes to blind them, though?

That's not what this snake was doing. I'm not real sure what it's doing but it looks like it's coughing up a mix of half/undigested food and poo poo out of its mouth, possibly because it wasn't able to digest it all? Is that a thing snakes do?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

It's probly a "My dude, no need to fight- have a meal on me" sorta dealie, sneks are chill like that.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Is it weird that I wanna pet the snake?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Not weird, it's only natural to help a buddy being sick.
E: wait do you mean the dead one? that'd be weird.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

No, I mean the alive one.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
that snake is big

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
its also a cobra. and that looks like several different other snakes, so it just got too greedy with its meals

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I. M. Gei posted:

Isn't the goal of that to quickly projectile-vomit into the predator's eyes to blind them, though?

That's not what this snake was doing. I'm not real sure what it's doing but it looks like it's coughing up a mix of half/undigested food and poo poo out of its mouth, possibly because it wasn't able to digest it all? Is that a thing snakes do?
No it's an "oh gently caress I'm about to be eaten, I need to lighten the load to flee/fight better" response. That poor cobra lost a big meal that probably would have kept it full for a couple weeks.

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

Knormal posted:

No it's an "oh gently caress I'm about to be eaten, I need to lighten the load to flee/fight better" response. That poor cobra lost a big meal that probably would have kept it full for a couple weeks.

It's not really lost. It's still right there.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Its because its clearly in a public place and the snake handler has his hook in the background and is trying to capture or move the snake to somewhere it isn't going to bite someone.

Probably upset it so I yeah, prepared to run away.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Just in time for the Elden Ring DLC!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I made some subtle changes

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
It’s a rare double ouroboros

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
You increased the saturation? :confused:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Ah, the miracle of birth!

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Um, one small question. Why are they standing there watching and not fleeing in terror?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Flakey posted:

You increased the saturation? :confused:

tweaked the eyes and mouth a bit and stuck a pin in the butterfly. I hope people start passing the picture around without noticing.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Um, one small question. Why are they standing there watching and not fleeing in terror?

I mean it's a Boa constrictor, like you wouldn't want to get to close to one in case it feels trapped, but as far away as they are there not in any danger there. It's bring up it's last meal because it wants to get away faster, as long as there's a clear space for it to get away, it's going to go that way. Also it looks like there's a snake wrangler right there.

Boa constrictor are actually one of the better snakes to suddenly come across, the fast venomous ones are the ones you want to watch for.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Maybe stuff like that happens all the time in Malaysia and it’s just not shocking anymore

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

dr_rat posted:

I mean it's a Boa constrictor, like you wouldn't want to get to close to one in case it feels trapped, but as far away as they are there not in any danger there. It's bring up it's last meal because it wants to get away faster, as long as there's a clear space for it to get away, it's going to go that way. Also it looks like there's a snake wrangler right there.

Boa constrictor are actually one of the better snakes to suddenly come across, the fast venomous ones are the ones you want to watch for.
it's a king cobra, they are normally very placid unless you mess with their nests, and sudden movements will make it strike.

https://www.instagram.com/chrisweeet/

this insane man keeps many of them for rehabilitation and education

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

snake cant run, got no feet

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

OMFG FURRY posted:

it's a king cobra, they are normally very placid unless you mess with their nests, and sudden movements will make it strike.

Ah, yeah probably good to give them a bit more room. But yeah a lot of snakes are pretty docile and chill most of the time.

Unlike geese.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

OMFG FURRY posted:

https://www.instagram.com/chrisweeet/

this insane man keeps many of them for rehabilitation and education

Idk I just found this very funny

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Paladinus posted:

Ah, the miracle of blearth!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

BEHOLD! THE MIGHTY MONARCH! FEAR MY STING!