Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: loquacius)

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

PhilippAchtel posted:

"Sundown Joe" lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

imagine waking up this morning & thinking of this hypothetical as an urgent order of business that must be addressed:

quote:

Once the democrats have the House, Senate and Presidency in hand an urgent order of business must be addressed; the honor of Lying in State for national government figures. Unfortunately presidents seem immune to any requirements in this issue. It is an automatic honor bestowed without question.

Like other considerations, the Orange Turd has made us to reconsider several things that we might have not found a need to address if he hadn’t come along and made a mockery of our system of existence. No one is more unsuitable for the distinguished honor of such recognition than the Orange Turd.

All men and women are flawed, it goes with being human. Not all rejoice, wallow and glory in their faults, failings and urges. A time will come when this issue will be put before the nation. The debate will be onerous and drag us back into the mists of time when the Orange Turd was something to be contended with. He will not likely age gracefully, honorably and usefully like President Carter. His retirement will be a continuous abscess on our national honor, just as his time in office was.

His final legacy may well be that committing crimes while in office has consequences beyond, literally, the grave.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

hell yes. Critical support for Lily

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

Reasons to be a Tankie

1. always right
2. big dick
3. full head of hair
4. extraordinarily humble
5. righteous

:yeah:

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

so the democrats are a hammer and anyone who disagrees is a nail sticking out that needs to be put back down.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

also they love when protests are infantile liberal elmo esque because they can laugh it off, anything else cannot be tolerated.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
You better take care
When I find you been creepin’ round
My girl’s hair

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Sundown
I think it's a sin
When I fund the Israelis
And they're killing again

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Yet another exhibit for the 'Willa was right' pile

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

If your first reaction here is about the lyrics of the song or some anger because he is in the party you didn't vote for, take a step back and a deep breath.

For a sitting US Secretary of State to not only be on the ground in a country at war with one of our most dangerous adversaries but to be out at a bar and loving jamming on a guitar while singing a song that directly lets Russian know who they're actually fighting there...it is undeniably cool and also excellent diplomacy.

Try to be proud to be American for a minute.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

absolutely none of these attributes track

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Bel Shazar posted:

Presumably like 10,000 are stuck on the island for now... iirc that's the only way on/off.

Nah there’s another bridge at the western tip of the island. It’s one lane each way and is as far away from where everyone lives on the island as possible and puts you in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, but still!

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Trabisnikof posted:

If your first reaction here is about the lyrics of the song or some anger because he is in the party you didn't vote for, take a step back and a deep breath.

For a sitting US Secretary of State to not only be on the ground in a country at war with one of our most dangerous adversaries but to be out at a bar and loving jamming on a guitar while singing a song that directly lets Russian know who they're actually fighting there...it is undeniably cool and also excellent diplomacy.

Hahaha

I'm not proud about that, though.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Trabisnikof posted:

hmmm

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

HallelujahLee posted:

hes a brain-dead imbecile op

a literal Dancing R

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

drat it feels good to be a tankie
A real tankie-rear end commie plays his cards right
A real tankie-rear end commie never runs his loving mouth
'Cause real tankie-rear end commies don't start fights

And liberals always gotta high cap
Showing all his boys how he shot 'em
But real tankie-rear end commies don't flex nuts
'Cause real tankie-rear end commies know they got 'em

And everything's cool in the mind of a tankie
'Cause tankie-rear end commies think deep
Up three-sixty-five ayo 24/7
'Cause real tankie-rear end commies don't sleep

And all I gotta say to you
Wannabe, gonnabe, genociding, Biden-voting pranksters
Is when the fire dies down what the gently caress you gonna do

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Clip-On Fedora posted:

a literal Dancing R

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Feeding the poor and helping out with their bills
Although I was born in Jamaica
Now I'm in China making deals

I mean one that you don't really know
Riding around town in a Beijing Benz
Hitting switches in my black '24

Now tankie-rear end commies come in all shapes and colors
Some got killed in the past
But this tankie here was a smart one
Started living for Chairman Xi and I'll last

Now all I gotta say to you
Wannabe, gonnabe, boot-licking, cop-loving prankstas
When the poo poo jumps off what the gently caress you gonna do

A real tankie-rear end commie knows the play
The real tankie-rear end commies get the flyest of the bitches
Ask that tankie-rear end commie Little Che

Now bitches look at tankie-rear end commies like a stop sign
And play the role of Little Miss Sweet
But catch the bitch all alone get the digits, take her out
And end up hittin' the rear end with the meat

'Cause tankie-rear end commies be the game playas
And everythings quiet in the clique
A tankie-rear end commie pulls the trigger
And his partners in the posse ain't tellin' off poo poo

Real tankie-rear end commies don't talk much
All ya hear is the black from the gun blast
And real tankie-rear end commies don't run for poo poo
'Cause real tankie-rear end commies can't run fast

Now when you in the free world talkin' poo poo do the poo poo
Hit the pen and let a mothafucka shank ya
But commies like myself kick back and peep game
'Cause drat it feels good to be a tankie

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Tsarface

Bolshevik Bill

and Willa D

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

"'No Way to Prevent This,' Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens"

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Animal-Mother posted:

Tsarface

Bolshevik Bill

and Willa D

:hellyeah:

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

BRO AINT NO WAY

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
it's like the spam from dating apps.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

it's like the spam from dating apps.

do you get rare matches for 600% cummies?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

oh my god a gacha dating app would sell gangbusters

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Gripweed posted:

Nah there’s another bridge at the western tip of the island. It’s one lane each way and is as far away from where everyone lives on the island as possible and puts you in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, but still!

I think you're thinking of Galveston island as opposed to Pelican island

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Excelzior posted:

oh my god a gacha dating app would sell gangbusters

don't manifest this into the world

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
I was thinking it sounds more like gatcha. This week only 20 dollars for to get 50 rolls for a rare SSS Rank Ducklo

e dammit

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Trabisnikof posted:

no

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

sullat posted:

I think you're thinking of Galveston island as opposed to Pelican island

Oh. I don’t know anything about Pelican Island.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Trabisnikof posted:

Sorry, nobody’s cared about that since the Bush administration. That was 16 years ago.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

oh a knicks fan. it all makes sense

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

If you want to make the left relevant as a political voting bloc in America that politicians _MUST COURT_ to win elections you _MUST_, and I cannot emphasize this enough, _YOU MUST_ be willing to punish politicians that refuse to court you and your interests. Right now they do not fear you. They don't respect you. They barely even know you exist. And when they think about you, and the rest of the left, they think of you as a joke. And they are right.

If you care about the future for minorities, women, children and poor people in America you must use YOUR BRAIN, vote STRATEGICALLY to strengthen the position of the left and turn the left into kingmakers. There is only one viable option for the left in 2024: you must vote for Donald Trump for president.

If you do not vote for Trump, whether you are in a red or blue state, you are not only weakening the political left in the United States you are saying that your vote is worthless, and that they do not have to care about what you think or how you feel.

It's very simple. It's a basic negotiation tactic. It's what you do at a car dealership. If they give you a lovely deal you must be willing to walk off the lot. It's not the "nice" thing to do. It's a social "faux pas". It's rude. But it works.

They will complain about your manners, whine about your tone, criticize your language, object to your methods, regardless of what you do, so why shouldn't you take action that actually gets results.

If you want to be taken seriously you must tell them "gently caress me? No, gently caress you!" and back it up with action. Vote for Trump. Campaign for Trump. In fact if you're not campaigning for Trump this election you might as well be a volunteer on the re-elect Genocide Joe campaign.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
is that what phone scams are in the US

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Excellent

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

quote:

Objectively speaking Biden's pretty good on the vast majority or salient domestic issues affecting Americans; like it was brought up earlier the Trump stimulus checks but Biden ultimately oversaw vastly more financial relief to Americans. In general if Biden loses despite all of that I think its going to be disastrous for progressive left wing economic priorities going forward, because Biden will be proof that you can be pro-labour, pro-helping the average Joe, and it will only be a political loser and instead the solution to win elections is to pass tax cuts and deregulation.

quote:

Trump is going to lose bad. It's as simple as that. While the polls are generally getting closer and they will probably flip for Biden closer to election day, they will not show his true support. It's nonsensical that centrist Senate Dems are running 10 points ahead of Biden. Nothing explains it except the possibility of vote splitting for wanting divided government or "Biden old, Trump should have the nuclear button while Democrats should have Congress," which doesn't explain much because Trump will then have the nuclear button. I understand that the polling allegedly shows apathy for Biden and even Trump, but save for some No Joe lunatic or two, I don't know anyone who's not planning to vote for Biden. Trump will lose, he has nearly 100 federal felony charges against him, etc.

lmao november is going to be so loving funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011