Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I love it when news stories use photos of floor traders

lmao the name in giant letters

AYYY IM BOBBY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I had to double check that's real cuz those are comically large, round numbers. Great, thanks for making a bunch of things I like and do 50% more expensive.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Lol just kneecap the green energy sector, for America

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

Freedom is oil, did you not pay attention during the Bush years?

freezepops
Aug 21, 2007
witty title not included
Fun Shoe

tokin opposition posted:

hopefully there is an easy loop hole for pv panels to sneak through. because otherwise: lol, lmao. thanks for undoing what little loving good the ira did for the climate you stupid old bitch.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

im the hyundai line worker breathing a sigh of relief as a police officer caves in my skull

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

by now I am fully convinced Hillary would have started building the wall as president and Trump would spend those 4 years decrying it as racist

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Ruffian Price posted:

by now I am fully convinced Hillary would have started building the wall as president and Trump would spend those 4 years decrying it as racist

Eh, I don't think he'd say it's racist. I just don't think he has it in him. Probably attack it from some other insane angle. Maybe even complain that she's using illegal labor and not hardworking americans

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
hillary was way ahead of trump on building the wall, she voted for it in 2006

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
They already don't sell any Chinese brand cars in America! Fuckin lmao

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

the milk machine posted:

hillary was way ahead of trump on building the wall, she voted for it in 2006

trump beating It's Her Turn was one of the funniest moments of my entire life, i hope and expect he will do it again

so many furious libs lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Car Hater posted:

honkies afraid of hongqis. smdh

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Car Hater posted:

Heres the full list

Fun fact: china has 80% of the entire global chain of manufacture for solar PV. Thats raw silicon to assembled panels.

Rigged Death Trap has issued a correction as of 19:56 on May 15, 2024

CN CREW-VESSEL
Feb 1, 2024

敌人磨刀我们也磨刀
The face masks tariff increasing while Covid Is Over (but not really) is very funny for some reason.

e: Medical gloves too. Incredible.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

im glad medical equipment is being jacked up double digits. health care has been too cheap for too long!

plus everyone is all "reduce, reuse, and recycle" until its needles, syringes, amd gloves! grow up and stop pretending you can only use them once!

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

im glad medical equipment is being jacked up double digits. health care has been too cheap for too long!

plus everyone is all "reduce, reuse, and recycle" until its needles, syringes, amd gloves! grow up and stop pretending you can only use them once!

Sharing needles is caring needles.

Also I don't think the expensive part of American healthcare is the actual materials, if we're being honest.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I'm glad we're finally going to invest in America's Critical Minerals factories so we can start building Critical Minerals here in the good ol US of A.

Ignore_Me
Mar 19, 2024

BonHair posted:

Also I don't think the expensive part of American healthcare is the actual materials, if we're being honest.

Nope. That honor belongs to the office park of featureless glass buildings in the least walkable part of your city that houses 400 separate third party companies all devoted to scientifically deducing a way to invoice both you and your physician for the gloves and masks while simultaneously not actually providing either of you the gloves and masks.

“healthcare technologies” experts say they are extremely close to a breakthrough in this field.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

BonHair posted:

it's gotta be the materials...otherwise all those people are just charging an arm and a leg for stuff like drugs and procedures and stuff, and i can't imagine the united states putting their hand into someone's pocket when they're at their most vulnerable!

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

BonHair posted:

The total on your bill will go up by 50% anyway

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I've always thought america needs more lithium mines

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Shame Boy posted:

I'm glad we're finally going to invest in America's Critical Minerals factories so we can start building AI powered Critical Minerals NFTs here in the good ol US of A.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Consolidated Ed posted:

trump beating It's Her Turn was one of the funniest moments of my entire life, i hope and expect he will do it again

so many furious libs lol

she lost to trump lmfao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

BonHair posted:

Absolutely not but boy will they love to use it as an excuse

Ignore_Me
Mar 19, 2024

tokin opposition posted:

I've always thought america needs more lithium mines

there is lithium in America and it’s all mine

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
I bet there's a chud city councillor out there already growing a chubby at the idea of ending needle exchange programs using :byodood: TARIFFS MAKE THEM TOO EXPENSIVE TO WASTE ON DRUGGIES as an excuse.

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

CN CREW-VESSEL posted:

The face masks tariff increasing while Covid Is Over (but not really) is very funny for some reason.

e: Medical gloves too. Incredible.

It's simply good business

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

I imagine working at a hotel front desk requires putting up with a lot of entitled bullshit, this appears to be a great test of that :v.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

can probably learn a lot about a person solely where madman ends up

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Didn't know they released an expansion for Major Arcana.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The 18 genders

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Arranging it randomly and getting whisked away in dead of night to upper management training

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

Arranging it randomly and getting whisked away in dead of night to upper management training

Lol

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

The decoration for bravery lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

...Panama!

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

These should be the application questions to becoming an SA moderator.

CN CREW-VESSEL
Feb 1, 2024

敌人磨刀我们也磨刀
I'd love to see the key they use to score that.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

CN CREW-VESSEL posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

CN CREW-VESSEL posted:

it's probably just "time taken to complete" except you have to hit just the right time based on pseudoscientific hr stuff - too fast and you didn't care enough, too slow and you're an unemployable potato