Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

hades 2 prob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

watching streams of my doom levels + getting back into devil summoner raidou. I think I screwed myself going magic, my sword is such a weak piddly piece of poo poo even as I keep up with forging options .

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Some more war chunder for me tonight. Might start a new classic P&C adventure this weekend too, as I've been getting back into those after all these years.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Continuing to play Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Sonic & Knuckles

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Continuing to play Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

void stranger

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Picking up some BOSS coffee from the local Asian grovery store and then Zelda tears of the kingdom all day on my day off. Let's fuckin go

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

alpha protocol, dq11 (started playin a few days ago, just finished th gondolia dungeon), valheim with the boys

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

IdealFlaws posted:

Picking up some BOSS coffee from the local Asian grovery store and then Zelda tears of the kingdom all day on my day off. Let's fuckin go

Win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SF6, Siralim, and delicious pleasures etc lmao.

Chansey
Jan 18, 2024

siralim ultimate

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

ffx and ghost of tsushima

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

SF6, Siralim, and delicious pleasures etc lmao.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

mostly Maj'eyal methinks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

tunic and dqxi

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That's not the picture I meant to post but whatever, it is what it is. I didn't want to paste the wrong url.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That's not the picture I meant to post but whatever, it is what it is. I didn't want to paste the wrong url.

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Dark Souls popup* Clipboard invaded by Black KingCobraJFS!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

e: oh no. dear god. dear god NO!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Stardew on the steam deck is dangerous. About to hit winter already

I chose the new animal focused farm and told myself I will absolutely not make it a star fruit wine farm like I always do

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

phantasy star 4

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Halls of Torment and Siralum Ulti. Try to get a little further in FFX too.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dude lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it works lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Fungah! posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Evil Eagle posted:

Stardew on the steam deck is dangerous. About to hit winter already

stardew on any handheld is dangerous.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

nocturne. completed Puzzle Boy and climbing the obelisk

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Maybe some Etrian Odyssey III on the clock if work allows. Afterwards I’ll finish up my second run of Alpha Protocol and then get back on Hades. When I played it in the past I didn’t even stick with it long enough to get out of Asphodel, but the last time I played a few days ago I made it to Hades for the first time ever and got him to about half health with no death defiance remaining, which is encouraging. I think I was being hard carried by a really good boon/hammer setup but still, I’ll see if I can do it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

im going to work unless i pass out and think about playing ffx the entire time. in my head im up to yunalesca.