Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
the pants ruin it. Jerseys and helmet are aiight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Chiefs potential left tackle was arrested in Overland Park (where I'm from) yesterday. For having a little bit of weed.

Bringing this up just because how stupid is this

reverse this for gambling.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

GD_American posted:

So nobody's gonna mention the nude pants, huh

Dicks Out For Danny Dimes

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Mega64 posted:

Dicks Out For Danny Dimes

Help. The cops arrested me and they're saying this isn't actually a thing.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

kiimo posted:

Chiefs potential left tackle was arrested in Overland Park (where I'm from) yesterday. For having a little bit of weed.

Couple that with the JoCo sheriffs office saying they weren’t looking for marijuana because there was no point in prosecuting it…

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

kiimo posted:

That's loving lame.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Another disgusting criminal drafted by the chiefs. Typical.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Some Benedictine Sister organization denounced Butker so even his own 'people' aren't about it.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Did that sister denounce him for the women's role take or the Pride Month take?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Android Apocalypse posted:

Did that sister denounce him for the women's role take or the Pride Month take?

Seems mostly the women thing, also making a comment about not promoting 'unity'.

Lou Holtz loved it though apparently, thankfully I don't know who that is.

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Play posted:

Some Benedictine Sister organization denounced Butker so even his own 'people' aren't about it.

American Catholics especially in that area of the states are just white nationalists who realized setting up religious schools would let them be able to continue segregation, pretending they know or care about Catholic doctrine is a waste of your time

You'll find a LOT of them Catholic schools got set up around 1954-55 for Some Reason

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

kiimo posted:

Why would you even bother hanging on the Kansas side as a rich dude. You love Chicken N Pickle that much? Can't do without Scheels?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Criminal Minded posted:

Why would you even bother hanging on the Kansas side as a rich dude. You love Chicken N Pickle that much? Can't do without Scheels?

Missouri has weed on its side. That’s it. It loses in literally all other categories.

gently caress they elected governor rambo, then governor howdy doody. Every AG fundamentally doesn’t understand the laws of the state or America, and the legislature consistently thinks of new ways to gently caress over non rich people.

I lived in Missouri for… 21 years? I’ve been in Kansas for 4. I was very happy to jump the state line. I only go to Missouri if I have to go into the office.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Play posted:

It is extremely funny in its own way that he was dumb enough to declare that a woman's highest calling is to be a homemaker in front of a bunch of nuns, at a school founded by nuns.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
No, see, he’s standing up for women having the option to be homemakers, because if there’s one thing all modern feminists agree about, it’s that women should not be able to choose to be homemakers and those that act like homemakers anyway deserve neither respect nor basic rights.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

No Butt Stuff posted:

Missouri has weed on its side. That’s it. It loses in literally all other categories.

gently caress they elected governor rambo, then governor howdy doody. Every AG fundamentally doesn’t understand the laws of the state or America, and the legislature consistently thinks of new ways to gently caress over non rich people.

I lived in Missouri for… 21 years? I’ve been in Kansas for 4. I was very happy to jump the state line. I only go to Missouri if I have to go into the office.

That can all be true and Kansas City MO proper is still a much more fun place to spend your time if you're a rich guy

Just moved back from Olathe to STL a couple years ago myself, will probably move back to KC unless I decide to go to Chicago or something in the next couple years

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
The Missouri side has the kickass art museum. It also has better concert venues and tourist traps like power and light. Checkmate Kansas

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
KS pros: Abortion, sports betting

MO pros: Weed, not right to work

If you combine the two, KC is almost a functional city.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
The shocking thing is any pro sports player spending any amount of their off-season in either one

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Bismack Billabongo posted:

The Missouri side has the kickass art museum. It also has better concert venues and tourist traps like power and light. Checkmate Kansas

Yeah but you just Uber over and then back. It’s like 15 minutes.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I stayed at an airbnb in Hyde park when I was up there last month, it’s cool up there. Way better than sad ol stl these days

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Play posted:

Seems mostly the women thing, also making a comment about not promoting 'unity'.

Lou Holtz loved it though apparently, thankfully I don't know who that is.

My dad once got paired with Lou Holtz at some charity golf thing decades back and said he was a complete dick, just miserable to be around, which pretty well tracks with everything I know about Lou Holtz

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'm watching the UFL, I think I've decided to be a Michigan Panthers(?) fan because they're actually kind of fun to watch.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
https://twitter.com/ArifHasanNFL/status/1791945553942925757

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Lol Mike Nolan is the Michigan hc

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Shitload of hair plugs and lovely suit.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Fanatics is sueing Marvin Harrison Jr. for breach of a contract he made with them regarding trading cards.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Play posted:

Fanatics is sueing Marvin Harrison Jr. for breach of a contract he made with them regarding trading cards.

Looks like he's doing a Milkshake Duck speedrun. At this rate he'll be facing murder charges like Pops by opening weekend.

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

GD_American posted:

Looks like he's doing a Milkshake Duck speedrun. At this rate he'll be facing murder charges like Pops by opening weekend.

We've only heard the Fanatics side of it though. Also if he's going to gently caress someone over, he's already gotten some goodwill by making them his target imo

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

sharknado slashfic posted:

Lol Mike Nolan is the Michigan hc

Who hired that rear end in a top hat?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

GD_American posted:

I don't think you know what "Milkshake Duck" means

It generally doesn't involve a dispute that boils down to "The corporation says they had a contract, the individual says they did not have a contract"

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I don’t think you can he said she said for a contract.

Unless he was signed in like a Denny’s

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

CharlestheHammer posted:

I thought he said she said but with money was the basis of the American legal system

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

CharlestheHammer posted:

you can in fact do he said she said for a contract which is largely the basis of transactional and corporate law in this country

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

It would be very funny if after making all this noise about a special merchandise contract just for him, MHJ wasn't that good. Every indication is that he'll be incredible, but it would be very funny.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

CharlestheHammer posted:

Meanwhile, a few feet away:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBw4huCadBQ

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Cthulu Carl posted:

I don't think you know what "Milkshake Duck" means

It generally doesn't involve a dispute that boils down to "The corporation says they had a contract, the individual says they did not have a contract"

I know perfectly well what it means, I was referring to this + him not doing NFLPA licensing and using exaggeration for humorous effect

but god forbid you don't tediously spell out the intention of a joke anymore lest someone go full spectrum

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Top comment "when the teacher leaves the classroom for 19 seconds" got me good

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

GD_American posted:

I know perfectly well what it means, I was referring to this + him not doing NFLPA licensing and using exaggeration for humorous effect

but god forbid you don't tediously spell out the intention of a joke anymore lest someone go full spectrum

uh oh, someone's doing a milkshake duck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

GD_American posted:

:ok: