Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Keg

by Ralp
-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

if guys had periods the commercials would should show dark red fluid and it would be thick and flow for a long time and the guy would be like: "uuuggghhh! I'm a big man so I have a big period, that's why I use magnum tampons!"

Flynn Taggart

Being a man rules. :smuggo:

Drunk Driver Dad
i perioded all over a sluts face last night and she swallowed it, as was expected of her

Afro Doug

women complain about their monthlies all the time, but do you see me all bellyachin when i pull my pud every night? hell no. jerkin off is man's greatest burden.

GEExCEE

Mighty Stalker posted:

if guys had periods the commercials would should show dark red fluid and it would be thick and flow for a long time and the guy would be like: "uuuggghhh! I'm a big man so I have a big period, that's why I use magnum tampons!"

Drunk Driver Dad
periods cant be any worse than when you accidentally sit on your own balls

dogcrash truther
this thread has a really great title

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Mighty Stalker posted:

Matoi Ryuko

Those commercials were shot by a colorblind friendly production company.

beer pal

the first time i got my period, i thought it was like random so i was like, i got red what color di dyou get becky?

WhenInRome
try my new line of period dyes

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

Mighty Stalker posted:

Korean Boomhauer

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

periods cant be any worse than when you accidentally sit on your own balls

i do this about twice a month

verily carefree

you can get a bf who uses his wet toilet paper to lift stacks of quarters

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
lmbo @ humans and our ridiculous easily injurable ballsacks

verily carefree

Harime Nui posted:

lmbo @ humans and our ridiculous easily injurable ballsacks

"imma take something essential to procreation and protect it with soft, saggy skin. then im gonna put it right beside your butt" --God

Machai

I must sit wrong or something as I have never sat upon my own sack. Do you guys just have really saggy balls or something?

verily carefree

Machai posted:

I must sit wrong or something as I have never sat upon my own sack. Do you guys just have really saggy balls or something?

the saggiest

thewizardofshoe

They're just trying the Riker method of sitting down in chairs, and not succeeding.

Korean Boomhauer

Machai posted:

does ur bag say "warning: small parts inside"

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

Machai posted:

oof I don't know how to put this to you gently bud....

Machai

Harime Nui posted:

oof I don't know how to put this to you gently bud....

are you trying to tell me all BYOB posters other than myself are super old guys with saggy sacks? Because afaik sitting on your balls is an old person thing.

Machai

Ball Yanking Old Boys

pig slut lisa

irl is good

you pour blue fluid onto pads, not tampons

you dip tampons in cups of blue fluid

ugh its like you never played vagina advertising agency as a child :rolleyes:

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
I bet BYOB actually does average older than the other forums and I don't mean just because Bo Pepps posts here

ulvir

yesterday I learnt that tampons can actually leak when you're lying down horisontally

Korean Boomhauer
im glad i didnt waste my time learning how lady parts wsork i need that brain space for video game things

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
wish i had a gf so i could watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month

by Tim Burtons Rag

Guillermus

Machai posted:

Ball Yanking Old Boys

i don't know but i see impossible to sit on my balls, they're saggy enough but not to that point. being nacked and having a potato bag as scrotum isn't normal imo

cuntman.net

Harime Nui posted:

I bet BYOB actually does average older than the other forums and I don't mean just because Bo Pepps posts here

lol

alnilam

Guillermus posted:

i don't know but i see impossible to sit on my balls, they're saggy enough but not to that point. being nacked and having a potato bag as scrotum isn't normal imo

sittig on own balls happens sometimes on a bike seat cause as youre omounting the bike if you mess up the sack can get tucked between the saddle and your thigh so it's not like under your butt so much as under thigh

dogcrash truther

Highly Unnecessary

!!! ARNIE POST SPOTTED !!!

Pizzatime

Highly Unnecessary posted:

Highly Unnecessary

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

dogcrash truther posted:

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Highly Unnecessary posted:

:eyepop:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

who's gonna get here first, salmiakki or los lobos, the race is on :suspense:

Salmiakki

pig slut lisa posted:

who's gonna get here first, salmiakki or los lobos, the race is on :suspense:

im here what can i do for you

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa