Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
There will be a Epic gaming competition held soon. No one knows which game it's gonna be just yet, but its probably gonna be that sonic racing game because I own it and want to play it but havent played it yet. The judges are already excited to start commentating the Epic match. Everyone start downloading it on Steam because we're gonna play it and its going to be Fun.

I will post further announcements on the steam group at some point but not right now because I'm tired. Click on this Dorito to get to the steam group:

Actually that Dorito might not work, try clicking on the Mountain Dew instead:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Dorito had a thing where they released a bunch of mystery flavors and drat were they good.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

THE YEAR IS 2069. IT IS NOW LEGAL TO INFECT GAMERS WITH AIDS. ALL GAMERS ARE ORDERED TO REPORT TO FEMA FOR THEIR COMPULSORY AIDS INJECTION. ONE MAN STANDS AGAINST THE DARKNESS... HE IS PERMABANNED POSTER NIGGERSTOMPER58.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

So, what will I get when I win?

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

The mandatory Gay competition. The op and his life partner lance suck and gently caress all (male, natch) comers! The winner is DDRD's resident huge queer Buschmaki, who's prize is afree stomach pump to get all the semen out of his gross, gay stomach. Congrats everyone!

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

which sonic racing game? sonic r is the only good one

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Make it a TF2 competition because it's still a game that has players and I have invested way too much time/money into it despite being F2P for years.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

And also because I don't have whatever game is mentioned in the op

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

what level can you access the club penguin pvp areas?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

qnqnx posted:

Make it a TF2 competition because it's still a game that has players and I have invested way too much time/money into it despite being F2P for years.

i have never played tf2 so i heartily endorse this

knockout
Apr 27, 2014

my reputation's never been worse, so

qnqnx posted:

hatslol ye olde tf2

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

http://steamcommunity.com/app/251870

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
It should be a streaming mandatory secret of the magic crystal competition

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Is this the Bioshock Grand Prix?

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Let's Race Bad Rats

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Make it a race of Chester cheetah wild wild quest on the snes and I'm down.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Let's Race Dear Esther

Oh wait we need to race an actual game.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
oddworld abes oddyssee speed runs. Only full rescue games qualify

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Mr Tastee posted:

Let's Race Bad Rats
I believe the time to beat is 2h 37m.

I know this not for doing this myself, but making others do it. :unsmigghh:

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
oh lol I forgot to download a game. Someone else can take over for this week's Mandatory Gaming Competition. Just post an announcement in the steam group since everyone is a Mod/Admin there. (CL1CK THe Mountain Dew to get to the Steam Group)

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
:siren: WHOAAA!!! IMPROTNANT INFORMATION! CONFIDENTIAL PLEASE READ :siren:

This just in! The Mandatory Gaming Competition will be this Saturday or Sunday (June 7th or 8th). Mark your calendars and cancel all your plans, because there's money on the table for this one!

The name of the game is that Sonic racing game.

This one: http://store.steampowered.com/app/212480/

The winner will get fabulous prizes, so don't miss it!!!! Further information is forthcoming as it becomes available.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: I've never played this game yet. Will I need to play it beforehand to unlock poo poo?
A: I don't know? I haven't played it. Someone answer this Q for me because everyone keeps sending me PMs about it and I don't know the answer!!!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
ill be playing mario kart instead even tho i own that game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i think if you havent played the game yet, you have like half the racers and only 3 tracks or something like that

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
thankfully you can get all tracks playing on easy. the other stuff, though? gently caress. gently caress poo poo piss gently caress

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

quakster posted:

thankfully you can get all tracks playing on easy. the other stuff, though? gently caress. gently caress poo poo piss gently caress

just boost around every corner to beat the computer AI. that's seriously how you win, even missing one power slide will mess you up. SAST was designed for Mario kart players who only snaked to win.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Taint Reaper posted:

just boost around every corner to beat the computer AI. that's seriously how you win, even missing one power slide will mess you up. SAST was designed for Mario kart players who only snaked to win.
well, yeah, you had to drift for an entire lap uninterrupted to unlock fake crash in cnk so i kinda figured youd need to do something similar in sonic with goons bitching about getting stars but its still a pain

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD
i spent my money on watchdogs, i can't afford to dip into my mountain dew fund to get sonic

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Hazdoc posted:

i spent my money on watchdogs, i can't afford to dip into my mountain dew fund to get sonic

:milk:

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

zen death robot posted:

this just looks like a bad game, maybe it's because we are living in a post Mario Kart 8 world

I think SRT had more tracks though.

I like Mk8 but it feels way too short, it's over too soon.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

The game of the week is Snowboard Kids, everyone interested please show up at my house so we can play Snowboard Kids, and someone bring another controller because I only have 3.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

obstipator posted:

:siren: WHOAAA!!! IMPROTNANT INFORMATION! CONFIDENTIAL PLEASE READ :siren:

This just in! The Mandatory Gaming Competition will be this Saturday or Sunday (June 7th or 8th). Mark your calendars and cancel all your plans, because there's money on the table for this one!

The name of the game is that Sonic racing game.

This one: http://store.steampowered.com/app/212480/

The winner will get fabulous prizes, so don't miss it!!!! Further information is forthcoming as it becomes available.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: I've never played this game yet. Will I need to play it beforehand to unlock poo poo?
A: I don't know? I haven't played it. Someone answer this Q for me because everyone keeps sending me PMs about it and I don't know the answer!!!

Buy it for me and I'm in.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

sonic racing is dumb and i do not recognize the authority of this competition

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

how the gently caress have you people not bought sonic racing during the dozens of times its been less than 5 dollars

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

mabels big day posted:

how the gently caress have you people not bought sonic racing during the dozens of times its been less than 5 dollars

They don't own gaming PCs able to run it.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Nanomashoes posted:

sonic racing is dumb and i do not recognize the authority of this competition

this competition has been sanctioned by the Mods/Admins

..of the steam group

mabels big day posted:

I think sonic game was the last game I bought on steam and it was like a year ago. Don't buy games on steam that are on sale unless you actually want to play the game in the next few weeks. You'll end up not playing them but HOLY SHiTT!! ItS 0nLy FIV5 dineros!!!!

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm going to ban you for virally marketing a steam game.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

zen death robot posted:

it's not a game that looked all that good to me, despite it being cheap

This and being burned by sonic generations.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
who has time for sonic racing when the literal savior of nintendo and gaming itself, mario kart 8, exists in this world?

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ralp posted:

I'm going to ban you for virally marketing a steam game.
:wth:

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

who has time for sonic racing when the literal savior of nintendo and gaming itself, mario kart 8, exists in this world?
mario game isn't on PC. Nintendo should have considered this gaming competition when they decided to make the game for Wii or w/e system its on. Really poor foresight on Miyamoto's ( ) part...

sonic game is on PC, which makes it instantly better than mario game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Does anyone have any preferences for snacks for the Snowboard Kids video game night? I'm heading out tomorrow to stock up and would like to have a list.

• Locked thread