Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
By honor killing their family members or members of their social group, they shame and dishonor themselves in the global world. From a global perspective honor killings are hypocritical, an oxymoron if you will.

I propose we write letters to convicted honor killers shaming them for their actions and telling them how there was no honor in their cowardly acts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

Not all muslims

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
dont marry your sisters, zoroastrians. dont do it!!

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
wish they would honoure kill you

Cocksmith
Dec 28, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
kill all moslems

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Indians do honor killings/rapes as well

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
i agree with the OP and think that honour killings are stupid and backwards

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
sand niggers

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
"frankly I find it islamophobic that you hold the opinion that women should not be murdered in the street for perceived honor slights, and that girls should be able learn to read, vote, and perhaps go outside without a man present." -someones unironic opinion in a page or so

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Mustang posted:

Indians do honor killings/rapes as well

They have literal rape squads. The British really dropped the ball with these people.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Chris Awful posted:

They have literal rape squads. The British really dropped the ball with these people.

yeah what the gently caress?

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Chris Awful posted:

They learned from the best

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Chris Awful posted:

Every colony seems to become an irredeemable shithole once Britannia leaves. See also, America.

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
muslims need to stop doing a whole bunch of stuff, but then again so does everybody else.
but muslims more so, at the moment anyway

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Amend honour killings so they have to be murder suicide. Wipe the bullshit out, one way or another.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
saw some young women wearing hijabs when i was getting a coffee this morning and felt bad for them as its too hot out to be wearing that crap and they have just been too brainwashed their whole life to think for themselves outside of their (forced) commitment to allah. its safe to show a little skin here in America, nobodies going to throw acid at them or sentence them to the lash for doing so (it is a free country)...this was in a pretty jewish town and i didnt see anyone wearing yarmulkes, no catholics toting rosary beads either. maybe just put aside the church stuff for when you go to church? hth

permabanned
Aug 12, 2008

優しい野菜
Who cares, they're going to get exterminated anyway, seeing as how many people are pissed off at them in Europe.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

permabanned posted:

Who cares, they're going to get exterminated anyway, seeing as how many people are pissed off at them in Europe.

It's going to be a gasbath, I mean bloodbath.

permabanned
Aug 12, 2008

優しい野菜

Chris Awful posted:

It's going to be a gasbath, I mean bloodbath.

Gas shower.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

permabanned posted:

I don't want to see them exterminated at all, but just start questioning why your men aren't forced to wear the same getup and maybe try enjoying 21st century life because this is ur only chance to be alive and it should be enjoyed...the other abrahamic religions also used to do the cover up thing, then stopped, and havent been strucked down by the wrath of an angry god - their still with us. its really not difficult to still show ur modesty in public without looking like poverty ghost.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Wayside Bazaar posted:

.the other abrahamic religions also used to do the cover up thing, then stopped, and havent been strucked down by the wrath of an angry god - their still with us.

Their god was a false god.
:vince:

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

when there's a con in saudi arabia do you think everyone shows up cosplaying as sub zero or scorpion

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

The Brown Menace posted:

when there's a con in saudi arabia do you think everyone shows up cosplaying as sub zero or scorpion

VVVVVVVV :lol:

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

The Brown Menace posted:

the women wear purple and go as grimace

FreeKillB
May 13, 2009

Wayside Bazaar posted:

I don't want to see them exterminated at all, but just start questioning why your men aren't forced to wear the same getup and maybe try enjoying 21st century life because this is ur only chance to be alive and it should be enjoyed...the other abrahamic religions also used to do the cover up thing, then stopped, and havent been strucked down by the wrath of an angry god - their still with us. its really not difficult to still show ur modesty in public without looking like poverty ghost.

Hey that's not fair, poverty ghost uses a white sheet instead of black cloth, that's totally different.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

FreeKillB posted:

Hey that's not fair, poverty ghost uses a white sheet instead of black cloth, that's totally different.

and if they're arabs from the gulf they can probably purchase his entire family without hitting their credit card limit

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Ive thoroughly researched this subject by lurking in muslim forums and as far as I can tell even super rightwing muslims think honor killing is done by yokels who don't understand Islam (they totally think apostasy and adultery should be capital crimes tho, lol)

Flavahbeast fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Jun 7, 2014

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
religion is the bane of all humanity. there i said it and i am not taking it back!

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I'll make the hashtag. Gimme a minute

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Agrajag posted:

religion is the bane of all humanity. there i said it and i am not taking it back!

Religion is to humanity what wealth is to society.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Chris Awful posted:

that's deep, mang

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Chris Awful posted:

everyone wants it but very few ever have it? what?

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

The Brown Menace posted:

Cons? They hate animes because it's one of our freedoms.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Chris Awful posted:

A tool to faciliate life, spirituality, well being, used wisely or for ill will as a power grab and to unite for a cause and blah blah blah sex is pretty much the ultimate power, money second, religion third.

Makes you think.

LOL, if you do ur a tard.

lol, ironic humor lol.

I just got burned by my iron.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:jihad::jihad::ninja:
:happyelf: :jewish:

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
kill all moose

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

jscolon2.0 posted:

Every colony seems to become an irredeemable shithole once Britannia leaves. See also, America.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

jscolon2.0 posted:

Cons? They hate animes because it's one of our freedoms.

not sure about saudi arabia but for some reason more people than you'd expect in the gulf states seem to like it

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
:gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judas Iscaredycat
Mar 14, 2013

Agrajag posted:

You take that back!

• Locked thread