Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koala Cola
Dec 21, 2005

I am the stone that the builder refused...
I like to play video games a lot I also like to drink a lot, pretty cool I know. lemme know about some of the games you guys like to play when you're drunk

I've been doing a lot of dark souls 2 pvp but the lag sucks with drunk lag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
assasins creed 4

drink rum, sink ships.

i actually find i just get really mad and annoyed at video games because im bad when im drunk and turn them off :shrug:

you kinda need to play games that require almost no thinking or reflexes to enjoy it. ac fits the bill pretty well

Xaris fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Jun 14, 2014

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
atm im drunk on ikea mulled wine. as for video games i don't 'thinks so, tim'

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
been playing a lot of hearthstone while drunk but then the next morning i wake up to a bunch of post-its on my computer screen with notes like "TELL HEARTHSTONE PLAYER LEBRONGAMES HE A GODDAMN BUTTHOLE" or "REPORT WEEDMAN6969 FOR CHEATING LIKE A BITCH" and like, thats a lot of work to go back and find these people and indicate my displeasure with them so i normally just throw them away and forget about it

so i guess thats a good one, OP

Koala Cola
Dec 21, 2005

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

been playing a lot of hearthstone while drunk but then the next morning i wake up to a bunch of post-its on my computer screen with notes like "TELL HEARTHSTONE PLAYER LEBRONGAMES HE A GODDAMN BUTTHOLE" or "REPORT WEEDMAN6969 FOR CHEATING LIKE A BITCH" and like, thats a lot of work to go back and find these people and indicate my displeasure with them so i normally just throw them away and forget about it

hey yeah that fits my passive aggressive lifestyle

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

smash(ed) bros with friends

wii action/fps games where you shoot guns, swing swords around (metroid, skyward sword, red steel)

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Apparition posted:

hey yeah that fits my passive aggressive lifestyle

the best thing about hearthstone for passive aggressive drunks is that there is literally no way to contact or even report other players in any way, shape or form if they dont accept a friend request from you. even if you or they accept a friend request and one of you spams nothing but "dirty friend of the family jew human being bitch whore" (as many, many opponents have done to me after a rousing game) there is no functionality for reporting that

its great

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

When I get drunk and play hearthstone I usually just wake up the next day to a lower rank

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014
q-bert

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Devils Affricate posted:

When I get drunk and play hearthstone I usually just wake up the next day to a lower rank

get good, scrub

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014
Desert Bus

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Contra. Put on the 30 lives code, take a sip every time you die. By the time you beat the game you should be done pregaming for your night of drinking.

If you're drinking with more than one other person (and thus you can't all play Contra), Smash Bros, or even better, b-list SNES fighting games like Fighter's History and Shaq Fu are always a good time.

A couple years ago, I was really into playing Trauma Center: New Blood on Wii while drinking. I called it "drunken surgery". Trauma Center 1 is a little too hard for this, and Trauma Team might be a bit easy, although being drunk while doing an anime colonoscopy could be funny.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Life.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
RPGs where you don't need incredible hand eye coordination. When I was a kid ff7 was a favorite

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014

mookface posted:

RPGs where you don't need incredible hand eye coordination. When I was a kid ff7 was a favorite

why were you getting drunk as a kid

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Boner Medicine posted:

why were you getting drunk as a kid

By kid I mean teenager and now it should make sense

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Jenga, twister, greased watermelon in a pool, nightworms, asian checkers, or clue.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

psyopmonkey posted:

Jenga, twister, greased watermelon in a pool, nightworms, asian checkers, or clue.

Sup girl your gonna have to explain some of these. I'm fond of 'drink the beer'

Koala Cola
Dec 21, 2005

Devils Affricate posted:

this is my nightmare

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

CSGO

Koala Cola
Dec 21, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

nightworms...

Go on...

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I play really terrifying games like Amnesia or The Forest. With the latter I just see the mutants wandering in the distance and I start crying and go upstairs and wake up my parents and crawl into bed with them with tears streaming down my face.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

-Take shirt off and put on plastic disposable rain poncho/garbage bag in shirt fashion
-Two players line up at end of hallway
-Upon start, both players inch worm down the hall
-whoever touches the end wall of the hallway first wins

Winner drinks two shots
Loser drinks 1 shot or a cup of house grog

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

to get drunk to, not to smoke meth with

Butthead
May 31, 2011
Hide the sausage.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug
Roller Coaster Tycoon: POV Edition

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
sumotori dreams

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

street fighter, both people should be about equally drunk

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Tennis

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
EVE.

Get Drunk. Lose most expensive ship. Lose second most expensive ship. Die in alpha clone.

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE
Mario kart: the best way to drink and drive

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

pixelbaron posted:

sumotori dreams

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
drunken TFC was the best

[edit]

oh yah, back in the day we used to play Beer Calibur.

Take Soul Calibur 3 (or whatever is the newest version now), a couple cases of beer, and a group of friends on a school night. The rules are that a round loss is a large swig and each ringout is the rest of your beer. We got so good even while drunk that we would dominate whenever we played at the arcades.

Jesus Christ fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Jun 14, 2014

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
life

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Wii Golf, at least if you're a student.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i get blackout drunk and set records in Gran Turismo 6 that are in the top 10 on the leader board

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice
Gold Rush (old timey Sierra version).

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
Mario Party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
bowling

• Locked thread