Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
For real, there are like a million ways to do curls and only one loving place to do squats. They always do them way wrong too, load way to much onto the bar and proceed to use there entire body. They're always this same kind of guy who thinks that being big means they're strong even though they're doughy as gently caress.

gently caress those guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

standing around watching an awful lot of hot sweaty dudes arent ya op?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Well, at least they're doing something.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_vqFq7J9vs

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
My favorite gym guy is the really tan middle aged guy with bleached blonde hair

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

LUNK ALARM

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
OP is a bro who uses dumbbells that are way to heavy and then drops them after 1 rep

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
They shoyld be executed and their skulls staked to the top of the rack as a warning to all who commit such heresy. blood for the blood god, skulls for the rack.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
They shoyld be executed and their skulls staked to the top of the rack as a warning to all who commit such heresy. blood for the blood god, skulls for the rack.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

just go and do squats in the curl rack, OP

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
Even worse are the guys who pull a bench up to the squat rack and use it for bench press, when there are 4 open bench press stations 10 feet away

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
look man i need the rails so when i drop my 30lbs curl the lunk alarm doesn't trigger and i miss out on pizza day

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW
Or people who use the seat for the Seated Row Machine to do bench presses.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Morally Inept posted:

BAN 03/25/14 12:42pm Morally Inept At one point do you start feeling sort of uncomfortable about the fact that you've based your current posting career around the gross dog "joke" thing? Debbie Metallica Debbie Metallica

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
They'll end up just as dead as me and I spent my life playing Ikaruga (Dreamcast, XBox 360 and PC)

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
there are many creative ways to use equipment not designed to work your bis, to work your bis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzxRhtZLItY
The squat rack poachers aren't even loving trying

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

just take steroids, then you wont have to lift.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Morally Inept posted:

holy shti morally inept isnt banned?

howm many dogs we have to gently caress before we cross the line, mods?

big dig
Sep 11, 2001

Cowboys > Ninjas
I hate when people ejaculate on the saunas heating element.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

big dig posted:

I hate when people ejaculate on the saunas heating element.

nazi

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
people who use benches for body weight routines

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:siren: human being alert :siren:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Morally Inept posted:

:woof:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I squatted down and dropped some curls on your mom's rack, op.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
people that use the lap pool as a urinal

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
people that do squats on the treadmill

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
people that do curls in the handicapped stall in the men's bathroom

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
curl dead lift huge gain flex extend bulk squat mass arms day

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
people that buy an entire breakfast and consume it while walking on a treadmill watching morning television

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i, too, do squats, op

sounds like you and me are true brothers in iron

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I do curls in the squat rack. I didn't even know what that thing was for to begin with so gently caress it. I'm not going to change just because someone wants a round rear end. Ain't no nigga gangsta enough to make me neither.

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
i know op, i see it happen from my tae bo class and it pisses me off too.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
squat on DIS *points at dilznick*

Wingless
Mar 3, 2009

My favourite gym-guy is the one that attempts to do curls with a weight far too heavy for him and has to swing his entire body into the motion to complete a rep. I also once saw a guy shouting "gently caress you! gently caress you!" at the barbell as he struggled to finish a set.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i curl what you squat, op :smug:

when you're done squatting, just leave the weights on the bar. gonna do some curls.

Mud Shark
May 12, 2012
hey guys im loving old so i'm gonna go ahead and not rack my weights when im done with them and when i leave them on the peg they are gonna be in order 25-10-5-10-35 so it's extra loving stupid and annoying to everyone else

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
It sounds like people who go to a place famous for being frequented by assholes often act like assholes.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I've literally never seen curls in the squat rack.

Biggest problem at my gym is that it's a municipal gym with limited racks, and only one squat rack. Invariably, the squat rack will be camped by middle aged dadlords, young guys who do partial squats with rounded backs, or this one woman who basically claims the squat rack for an hour so she can do a SS squat/mil press/deadlift/row routine. Even though she could do everything but the squat & press outside the rack.

Or people using the power rack & bar for deadlifts so they can sit down between sets.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

unlimited shrimp posted:

I've literally never seen curls in the squat rack.

i haven't either and i've been lifting for like 12 years

tbh usually the people who bitch about it online are just trying really hard to make sure everyone knows they do squats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

ZombieParts posted:

I do curls in the squat rack. I didn't even know what that thing was for to begin with so gently caress it. I'm not going to change just because someone wants a round rear end. Ain't no nigga gangsta enough to make me neither.

lunges get you a round rear end bro, squats are for your dilz (makes it longer)

• Locked thread