Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
When I see people going out and drinking shots of liquor and drinking down beers I honestly just feel bad for them. I mean are you that dumb and boring that you need to poison yourself just to have fun or seem interesting? Plus it's freaking expensive, yeah you can pay $8 for that shot of Tequila, I'll be over here drinking water for free, or Mountain Dew Baja blast for like $2 for a 20oz. Drinking and getting drunk is for idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huge Lady Pleaser

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
sounds like you are teh perfect candidate for drinking and geting drunk idiot OP

i think getting drunk is fun but you're entitled to your opinion op

BeanBandit

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
I don't like it either, OP, but everyone has different tastes.

A shrubbery!
I LOOK DOWN ON MY REAL LIFE FRIENDS BECAUSE OF THEIR VIDEO GAME PURCHASING DECISIONS.

I'M THAT MUCH OF AN INSUFFERABLE SPERGLORD
The people who say "I don't need alcohol to have a good time and be social" are always cripplingly awkward and uncomfortable socially.

Peroxide Cowboy

A shrubbery! posted:

The people who say "I don't need alcohol to have a good time and be social" are always cripplingly awkward and uncomfortable socially.

I don't drink anymore; however, ........

:negative:

Never mind.

vocaloid orgasm

I keep on singing
Eternal life
VOCALOID

Nacho Destroyer posted:

When I see people going out and drinking shots of liquor and drinking down beers I honestly just feel bad for them. I mean are you that dumb and boring that you need to poison yourself just to have fun or seem interesting? Plus it's freaking expensive, yeah you can pay $8 for that shot of Tequila, I'll be over here drinking water for free, or Mountain Dew Baja blast for like $2 for a 20oz. Drinking and getting drunk is for idiots.

it's cheaper than cocaine

i love booze

a.lo

I don't pay for my drinks that's how incredible I am.

Peroxide Cowboy

Nacho Destroyer posted:

Son, please come home. :smith:

FTFY

mojo1701a

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

That's why I make my own moonshine. poo poo is cheap, especially when it just sits in someone's pickup truck.

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Lol Mountain Dew has made you sterile Greg

ashgromnies
I used to be able to drink but now it mostly just makes my stomach upset

Does kinda suck cuz alcohol is so socially present. I enjoy drinking with ppl but I'm basically guaranteed to get acid reflux and puke

a misanthrope

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
ima drunk drive over your gramma op

Soft Shell Crab

I've seen this same thread atleast ten times before. Word for word.

Sponge Baathist

by FactsAreUseless

ashgromnies posted:

I used to be able to drink but now it mostly just makes my stomach upset

Does kinda suck cuz alcohol is so socially present. I enjoy drinking with ppl but I'm basically guaranteed to get acid reflux and puke
you are not alone you should try to smoke some weed

prezbuluskey
A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
"haha i never buy my own drinks when i go out. next time we go out i should have guys buy me drinks and ill give them to you!"

Corn Thongs

I accept that I'm an idiot so I can drink all I want.

King Vidiot

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Nacho Destroyer posted:

I mean are you that dumb and boring that you need to poison yourself just to have fun or seem interesting?

No, but every once in a while I like to drink with friends because it's one facet of my multi-faceted existence. It's called "having varied interests", which is an important part of being interesting.

Personally, I feel bad for people who can't drink because it destroys their lives due to alcoholism, or people who can't drink because they adamantly refuse to because of personal hang-ups. You just seem like a total wet blanket and I feel sad for you. Or at least I would if you didn't just copy and paste your OP from somewhere else.

flerp
I don't drink and I'm an incredibly boring person.

I really should drink more. Thanks OP :thumbsup:

Cursed Lumberjack
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Anime Device posted:

I don't pay for my drinks that's how incredible I am.

are you this lady? http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3647820

because i think technically sucking 24 dicks is a form of payment

Hingehead

A shrubbery! posted:

True story, because I am exactly like this.

A shot of tequlia or two will indeed loosen you up and not make you look like an autistic idiot.

Myrddin_Emrys

by Hand Knit

A shrubbery! posted:

I find the people who say that are always the ones who are obviously not having a good time nor are being social because they are not on the same wave length as those who are drinking and having a jolly good time.

Guancho

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

A shrubbery! posted:

blulight89
The 'Mountain Dew Baja Blast' comment is how I know this is a troll.

No one would be that hilariously specific.

BeanBandit

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!

blulight89 posted:

ha ha yeah i figured it out too! :xd:

TheScuta 6.66
Don't rip me off.

blulight89 posted:

Justin Tyme

"drinking to intoxication" is often a "symptom" of alcoholism but i wanna know what luddite came up with that diagnosis because the whole point of drinking is to get tipsy and have fun being a dumb rear end in a top hat imo

Rando

by Fluffdaddy
I'm half a fifth into pure Kentucky oak aged idiocy as we speak, og.

SIDS Vicious

i drank this week for the first time in almost a year and when i go home tomorrow i will return to not drinking ever and just smoke my marinuanas

Ace of Baes

King Vidiot posted:

No, but every once in a while I like to drink with friends because it's one facet of my multi-faceted existence. It's called "having varied interests", which is an important part of being interesting.

Personally, I feel bad for people who can't drink because it destroys their lives due to alcoholism, or people who can't drink because they adamantly refuse to because of personal hang-ups. You just seem like a total wet blanket and I feel sad for you. Or at least I would if you didn't just copy and paste your OP from somewhere else.

lmao

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
Gibbis is dogshit

i am he

wow so many new faces, hello everybody

mazzi Chart Czar

Nacho Destroyer posted:

And yet you still watch them, from your water corner.

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
At last the thread has moved to blob, now I can tell op just what caliber of fawg he is

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Moderation is the key.

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

wow so many new faces, hello everybody

the only way you'll ever see them again is if they bookmarked this thread lmao

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

the only way you'll ever see them again is if they bookmarked this thread lmao

you never know! maybe they were in the middle of typing a reply when it was moved, and when they found themselves in byob they were intrigued....

Tom Sellout

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
how can people ever say they hate alcohol when they don't even drink enough to ever acquire a taste, smdh

drinking a fantastic moscato leggero desert wine atm, delivered from a califronia vineyard. refreshing, but very sweet. best served chilled, try it sometime

Rando

by Fluffdaddy

i am he posted:

you never know! maybe they were in the middle of typing a reply when it was moved, and when they found themselves in byob they were intrigued....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

and now they're posting here :)

• Locked thread