Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
post art works youve drawn in games hear. i will be contributing a cherry friom 3DS art academy either tonite or tomorrow, but it doesnt ahve to be from there.

thread rule: if i could ask you all to refrain from actually critiquing anyones freaking drawings or styart posting huge paragraphs of discussion about varioua drawing or painting techniques . this is a strictly fun only zone.

edit: by the way, the more GBS among you will be pleased to know that this does technically include things such as giant peeners youve drawn with the arranged corpses of slain enemies etcetera

I.N.R.I fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Sep 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
errrrrrrrrm.... excuse the typos haha

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
art academy is cool

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i drew some raw primal arts in mario paint. scorch the soul. but that was like 20 years ago and i don't have it anymore. by it i mean mario paint. and the tortured artist's soul that sparked my creation. all that's gone.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
i drew this
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKlcJvWpTA

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

nice dude.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
im eating pizza and beer for breakfast

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Nice. love the use of chiaroscuro.

Complexcalibur
Mar 11, 2007

NUOOOOAAAGH

elf help book posted:

art academy is cool

:agreed:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I probably have pics from APB, OP, but I don't feel like getting them out.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My Blops 2 emblem:

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Jet set radio

Graffiti kingdom

LordVonEarlDuke
Jun 24, 2011

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
-_____- i drew this sick rear end cjherry but i dont know how to get it from art academy to the computer. i guess u will just have to imagine it for now

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

My Blops 2 emblem:

lol

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
pls show awesome mario paint art

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
figured it out .. as promised, a bad rear end cherry:

if youre wondering, the stuff in the corner is from the menu button disappearing every ti me i moved my stylus near it :sweatdrop:

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

here's a few of my fav ones i've done in miiverse

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Ff6 has sketching but tbh it is not so good

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
could a mod change the title to "post miiverese drawings + other art youve made in games" prease

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

those starcraft UMS maps where u drew stuff on the minimap by summoning pylons and one person was the judge and gave a category like "draw a gun" and then picked the best one

owned

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

if you owned mario paint and claim you never drew a titty, you lyin'.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
silent hill shat mems

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I.N.R.I posted:

if youre wondering, the stuff in the corner is from the menu button disappearing every ti me i moved my stylus near it :sweatdrop:

:hellyeah:

Dec 26, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

that is a bitchin cherry

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

lol

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

E: rip in peace swapnote

Futaba Anzu fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Sep 30, 2014

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Otisburg posted:

if you owned mario paint and claim you never drew a titty, you lyin'.

Man, I miss Mario Paint.

When that Mario Maker game comes out, we'd better see a bunch of levels designed to look like giant tits and penises, or I will be ashamed of today's youth.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

I.N.R.I posted:

thats a pretty tasty looking cherry

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It looks like a spider is going to eat it - if your scared of spiders, stay away from INRI's cherry's.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

nice apple

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:
one time i was playing professor layton with a big chunky stylus (i think the 4th gen pokemon preorder one) and when i was takin down notes i wrote the letter P but it came out like absolutely perfect. the curve of the little bubble part was perfectly symmetrical, the stem was straight up and down. it was really cool, check it out

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Great Joe posted:

nice apple

TY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Heavy Lobster posted:

one time i was playing professor layton with a big chunky stylus (i think the 4th gen pokemon preorder one) and when i was takin down notes i wrote the letter P but it came out like absolutely perfect. the curve of the little bubble part was perfectly symmetrical, the stem was straight up and down. it was really cool, check it out

holy sheit

• Locked thread