Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Well, Georgia without Todd Gurley still put up 34 points on a hapless Mizzou, as Maty Mauk was responsible for 9,726 turnovers.

TCU/Baylor scored 1,000 points culminating in TCU choking away a 21 point lead.

Bama and Arkansas had a wet fart of a game and robbed us of the greatest Finebaum show in recorded history.

And Mississippi State and Auburn played or something but gently caress both of them, it wasn't as good as this classic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDdt3UBAi_Y

As of 9:41PM EST on October 11th, 2014 Brady Hoke is still employed by the University of Michigan.

HOTLANTA MAN fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Oct 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fffff
Feb 11, 2014
Bama loving sucks

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

tranime scholar posted:

ncaa please give our program the death penalty so i never have to watch mizzou football again, thanks

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Bret Bielema is a moron for not going for 2, Brock Huard is a moron for supporting the move, and the special teams are poo poo for missing that first XP.

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

[b]Arkansas . . . robbed us of the greatest Finebaum show in recorded history.

Even when Carolina has a bye week, I still end up angry by the end of the day.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

refs loving UF

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Iowa State won a football game today! Yay!

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

pillsburysoldier posted:

refs loving UF

UF screwed UF

Basil Hayden
Oct 9, 2012

1921!
Kentucky is one win away from bowl eligibility, and it shockingly doesn't feel like they're about to go on a seven-game losing streak, either.

There's a decent chance UK ends up in the "receiving votes" section of one or both of the polls.

This feels so weird.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Tennessee beat a fcs school

We still gave up five sacks with our first team offense :lol:

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Basil Hayden posted:

Kentucky is one win away from bowl eligibility, and it shockingly doesn't feel like they're about to go on a seven-game losing streak, either.

There's a decent chance UK ends up in the "receiving votes" section of one or both of the polls.

This feels so weird.

You are definitely going to beat us so yeah, you are going bowling this year. Congrats man, go Wildcats.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I am still laughing at the Bama fans horrified that their team might end the season 8-4

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am still laughing at the Bama fans horrified that their team might end the season 8-4

a bloo bloo our team wont make the title again

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
i adopted mizzou as a secondary rooting interest this year after wazzu started their season losing to rutgers

it appears the transitive property of wsu being a dumpster fire transferred and broke the mauk. i'm so sorry

Basil Hayden
Oct 9, 2012

1921!

pillsburysoldier posted:

refs loving UF
Florida deserves nothing but bad things until UK gets a win over them during my lifetime.

... :smith:

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

"fans" plural

You are literally just talking about Scionix but that magically became "fans"

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Yo can a mod make the thread title Week 7 Aftermath? My keyboard hosed up.

bvlah
Aug 21, 2003
A stupid typo
It was nice being ranked while it lasted.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Good game Louisville. At least you have the world's best bourbon to go home to...

Clemson won, and it wasn't pretty... But good god that last stand, 4th and goal on the 1. God bless college football. Now I have to pray Watson isn't too seriously injured :ohdear:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Emron posted:

"fans" plural

And now I have all of these Alabama fans mad at me that I pointed it out

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Alabama is not very good this year. Attrition, a bad case of fumblitis, bad O line play, penalties, and a kicker that seemingly cant hit a field goal to save his life. The most fundamentally flawed team since the Shula era.

8-4 will be a miracle.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Yo can a mod make the thread title Week 7 Aftermath? My keyboard hosed up.

Please literally make it "Week 7 Aftermath? My keyboard hosed up."

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Tide posted:

Alabama is not very good this year. Attrition, a bad case of fumblitis, bad O line play, penalties, and a kicker that seemingly cant hit a field goal to save his life. The most fundamentally flawed team since the Shula era.

8-4 will be a miracle.

Rocky Top, Bitch.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Georgia radio broadcaster Scott Howard: "We didn't have a Gurley, but we had a Chubb today."

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Emron posted:

"fans" plural

You and many other Alabama fans were riding that "two bad teams" thing like you stole it

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I would honestly love Tennessee to beat Alabama this year

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Seeing Mizzou fans, including SDS Mizzou, posting this to make themselves feel better. Haha yeah, gently caress those guys that not only Actually Scored Points Today but also came close to beating the 16th ranked team in the country. hurrrrrr

wheez the roux posted:

i adopted mizzou as a secondary rooting interest this year after wazzu started their season losing to rutgers

it appears the transitive property of wsu being a dumpster fire transferred and broke the mauk. i'm so sorry

do not feel bad fellow -zz fan, our lovely offensive line, our dumbass coaches and especially the idiot himself, broke mauk. I'm actually not sure if we'll win another game this season. And before you all say 'BUT VANDERBILT???', not so fast! We lost to them, at home, in 2012. Never doubt our ability to suck.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Declan MacManus posted:

You and many other Alabama fans were riding that "two bad teams" thing like you stole it

We can absolutely be bad and still go 8-4. Watch us.

edit:
I should also say I'd be happy for 8-4. I don't really get the point you're trying to make, to be honest. Maybe we're arguing while agreeing with each other, for all I know.

Emron fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Oct 12, 2014

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
if Alabama loses to Tennessee, the same Tennessee that choked away a loss to Florida, I will legit make a suicide attempt

No guarantee on the the execution though, it may be sloppy and half-assed much like this-year's Alabama performance

Basil Hayden
Oct 9, 2012

1921!

tranime scholar posted:

I'm actually not sure if we'll win another game this season. And before you all say 'BUT VANDERBILT???', not so fast! We lost to them, at home, in 2012. Never doubt our ability to suck.
2012 Vanderbilt was actually kind of good though. 2014 Vanderbilt, however, has lost to Temple and barely beat UMass.

The proper comparison is 2012 Kentucky.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

wheez the roux posted:

You deserve what you get for that, IMO.

KU did not completely die! Against a ranked team! I didn't get to see it, but Michael Cummings(!) threw only one interception! Progress!

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

I love College Gameday so goddamn much.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
What am I looking for there?

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Zoran posted:

What am I looking for there?

"Malzahn eats blue waffles"

I'd advise against googling that

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
If you don't know what a blue waffle is, don't go looking for it.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.
Life is beautiful, y'all.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Emron posted:

"Malzahn eats blue waffles"

I'd advise against googling that

Okay.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I hate this sport so very much. Fire Brandon Allen, the OC, and Bielema into the sun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
i googled blue waffles

wow

• Locked thread