Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I have a date next week. Two out of my last Four days were canceled, what will Happen this time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

liveblog it like tipps did and post pics of the closet daddies who hit on you

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
Gross Dude

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

pig slut lisa posted:

I live blogged one of my dates in these threads

AAB

pig slut lisa posted:

+++

Gross Dude posted:

I have a date next week. Two out of my last Four days were canceled, what will Happen this time?

work crew has lots of experienced dating advice people. some are even married! you should hang out

i am he

*thinking really really hard rubbing ttemples* uhhh... mmmmm.... *hitting head with both hands and pulling on hair* arrghghgh uhhhhh *slamming keyboard with fists* Gross, dude.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Gross Dude posted:

I live blogged one of my dates in these threads

uhhh link? i think i remember this but i can't follow everyone's broken love lives with any detail since i'm planning my wedding TO A GIRL :smug:

cruft

AAB posted:

+++

work crew has lots of experienced dating advice people. some are even married! you should hang out

how precious :3:

BYOB must represent like 80% of the married people on the forums.

I tried to give dating advice here once and it went okay. I think Gross Dude actually has a pretty good idea how to do this, though? Just guessing.

e: 90% now that we got all the GBS crews.

Dandywalken

I had a date last week :)

It was ok

Olive garden is good. steak gorgonzola is good.

pogi

i got like two potential dates while working today OP. Good luck with your for (hopefully) for sure date!

Cool Blue Reason

by Lowtax
i have a date next week

she didnt cancel the last two times but I have a feeling she will this time because im poo poo

pig slut lisa

irl is good

there's also another girl who likes me but i probably won't cheat with her til after the wedding at least

pogi

pig slut lisa posted:

there's also another girl who likes me but i probably won't cheat with her til after the wedding at least

i believe in you psl you can be a good man and not cheat

pig slut lisa

irl is good

DrSanchez posted:

i believe in you psl you can be a good man and not cheat

the other girl is madison and bassically i want to sleep with her (on the floor) and pet her belly and kiss her fuzzy face

pogi

pig slut lisa posted:

the other girl is madison and bassically i want to sleep with her (on the floor) and pet her belly and kiss her fuzzy face

in that case cheat all you want

Strontosaurus

go get em tiger

pig slut lisa

irl is good

don;t forget to mention you're a gay cool teen

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i'm super married guys like all the way

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
i came here to talk about calendars

City of Glompton

good luck gross dude

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
so this isn't the calendar thread? i have a bone to pick with the loving chinese calendar

Strontosaurus

wow gross dude i'm really sorry to have to tell you this but i've been watching this movie and an evil ghost clown just killed a cool gay teen

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

i am he posted:

*thinking really really hard rubbing ttemples* uhhh... mmmmm.... *hitting head with both hands and pulling on hair* arrghghgh uhhhhh *slamming keyboard with fists* Gross, dude.

FluffieDuckie

Bo-Pepper posted:

i'm super married guys like all the way

i'm more married :colbert:

Matoi Ryuko

I'm the least married. :c00lbutt:

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I'm the least married. :c00lbutt:

hahaha it's actually true

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'm more married :colbert:

I've been married twice. I am the most married person in BYOB

pig slut lisa

irl is good

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I've been married twice. I am the most married person in BYOB

to the same aniime character or differnet

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

pig slut lisa posted:

to the same aniime character or differnet

:psyduck:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I don't think I can take this anymore, gross dude. I....just can't be disappointed when you get stood up. it's too hard

thewizardofshoe

make sure you wear your nicest wolf fursuit

emmie

im the medianest married persno on the forums so

tabbed back to see i had typed out this post i have no loving idea what it means

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

Chill la Chill posted:

I don't think I can take this anymore, gross dude. I....just can't be disappointed when you get stood up. it's too hard

I'm really good at getting stood up.

ulvir

someone who looked kinda hot hit me up w/a 5star on okc. I should maybe send a message or something

cuntman.net

i am he posted:

cute anime girl

CUM ON THE FOOD. AND DRINK. You've failed this in the past.

Captain No-mates

Gross dude is a good man, he deserves love too...

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I don't like having sex, at what point in the date do I mention that?

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

never. it's not a big deal. I've dated girls for as long as 2 years and never had sex. it's not hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Chill la Chill posted:

never. it's not a big deal. I've dated girls for as long as 2 years and never had sex. it's not hard.

:eyepop:

• Locked thread