Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are platinum members the best?
They're poo poo
If i start telling you how bad they are I'll never stop
they paid ten bucks for lovely email and google that only work on the forums
ilike to touch my hole
View Results

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
hi something awful

this is where we platinum users enforce our superiority over the low hanging fruit [ie non platinum poors] post about how you want to die in the desert surrounded by money that you have no way to exchange for food or water ;)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Oct 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR

by sebmojo
HAHA GOLLY! Never thought to tell people I had ten dollars more than they did!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*adjusts monocle* *gets bit by a rattlesnake that everyone knew was there but nobody told me about*

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Oct 22, 2014

90s Solo Cup

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Eat the rich.

REVOLUTION

Top Hats Monthly

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Everyday Lurker posted:

Eat the rich.

REVOLUTION

we certainly will be doing that, in the desert, once the food runs out

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Oct 22, 2014

90s Solo Cup

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Top Hats Monthly posted:

probate this man

I am a poor person invading your space. :dealwithit:

Pulp Can Move
*Calling down from hot air balloon*

Are they gone?

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
Yeah i guess it is time for this thread again

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hell Yeah

i'm posting in your thread stinkin up the whole place. you gonna eat that?

Kuato

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Platinum forums user checking in. Waiting in anticipation for the daily X Files thread for October 21st 2014 in this the year of our lord as well to proclaim monster of the week episodes superior to the myth arc episodes.

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
You know how stoners have that :420: thing they like to say, because it is a secret code where they can talk about somking weed right around the cops and the cops will not even know what they are saying?

I think Plat users should have their own code. :78: is the atomic number of Plat, so Plat users can be like "are you 78, dude?" and unless the person gets confused and thinks they are literally being asked if they are an octogenarian, they will know they are talking to a fellow Plat user.

Maybe also we could combine it with the stairs question? "How many stairs do you have in your house"?
"78, like all non-poors".

Good idea? C/C/Y/Y?

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Yeah? Well I'm gay.

Top Hats Monthly

glowing-fish posted:

You know how stoners have that :420: thing they like to say, because it is a secret code where they can talk about somking weed right around the cops and the cops will not even know what they are saying?

I think Plat users should have their own code. :78: is the atomic number of Plat, so Plat users can be like "are you 78, dude?" and unless the person gets confused and thinks they are literally being asked if they are an octogenarian, they will know they are talking to a fellow Plat user.

Maybe also we could combine it with the stairs question? "How many stairs do you have in your house"?

Good idea? C/C/Y/Y?

:agreed:

platcrew I think we need our own emote to show we are richer than the other thread. agreed??? could just be a nucleus or a pure platinum bar

VVV: The grenade is just a ruse. This 78 flashes our symbolism. It shows somebody paid cool cash for this to happen, not just to get a little grenade next to their name. I know, coming up from being poor is hard

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

glowing-fish posted:

Good idea? C/C/Y/Y?

all plat users have a grenade icon next to their name so seems redundant

like if chinese people came up with a secret handshake to reveal to each other that they are chinese

Cucking Mama

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
the joke where people with plat are well-heeled men of means and people without plat are chain link poors for at least 10 pages again

1gnoirents

hello :)
::::::::

FrumpleOrz

Perhaps you have not been to the *Playground*.
The *Playground* is for Taalo and for Orz, but *Campers* can go.
It more fun than several.
You can go there for too much fun.
I'm gonna post in this thread.

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

FrumpleOrz posted:

I'm gonna post in this thread.

when?

Secks Cauldron

I thought they closed that place down!
I don't have a girlfriend but I do have a sexy man friend (to have sex with).

FrumpleOrz

Perhaps you have not been to the *Playground*.
The *Playground* is for Taalo and for Orz, but *Campers* can go.
It more fun than several.
You can go there for too much fun.

Eventually. I'm not quite sure when.

Holy gently caress, I'm incredibly unfunny and I am not clever. At least I have money to toss around...

CommonTerry

good is soda grape
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxFGhQsaSwI

CommonTerry

good is soda grape

Secks Cauldron posted:

I don't have a girlfriend but I do have a sexy man friend (to have sex with).

same minus "sexy"

Unity Gain

dancing blue

Quickscope420dad posted:

Yeah i guess it is time for this thread again

--Platinum Crew Lord Prime Minister--

join here
plat privilege: simply the best

blakangel
broken reflection on the surface of never
How do you know if you're platinum?

Al Borland

by XyloJW
time to laud over the poors.

E:

Top Hats Monthly posted:

hi something awful

this is where we platinum users enforce our superiority over the low hanging fruit [ie non platinum poors] post about your girlfriend here tia ;)

please make sure non plats get probated.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Oct 22, 2014

Pissed Ape Sexist

OP I'm going to break into your mansion while you and your Dobermans (Dobermen?) sleep, and blow a big load of empoverished jizz in as many vahzezz as I can find before absconding, via conveniently located trellis, into the inky night. You will immediately suspect me as the culprit upon waking to find that a Cobra Commander figure has been wedged into your mouth as you slept and your dogs are all gay now

psyopmonkey

by Lowtax
This is now the official theme song of platinum club members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes

I hate you.

Egoist

Love myself today
Let you go today
i paid $20 to say "im gay" on a forum

Fuck Your Website
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
More crudités, sir?

Gaunab
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
you can get probated in the non-plat thread for posting in there if you're a plat so in a way their thread is superior to this one

PostNouveau

VY till I die
No war but class war imho

Secks Cauldron

I thought they closed that place down!

CommonTerry posted:

same minus "sexy"
I hope you find a sexy man friend one day. :unsmith:

Pissed Ape Sexist

Hola, señor, I for painting thread. Meester Kyanka sent, yes, yes. I go set up, si! You will happy of work, you wait to see!

All right, Choctaw One is in place. We have three cameras: post button, top threadnav dropdown, and a hidden one in post preview. No IR, but motion tripped LED spot fronts. Yes, Dutch, I blinded the sensors, goddammit. Doors 1,2,3,5, and 8 are keyed alike and I got a wax imprint off the OP. Ingress pattern three through porte cochere is our action plan, people. Guard booth camera has blind spot between 120-150 degrees from front but the guards are private, not a service; we may have to send a troll to derail for a minute while we infil. I'll leave the sniffers in the hot areas when I detach cover, and by tomorrow night tops we should have a solid heat map of traffic on the ground floor with time-tracking. No, no, not a problem, the dogs are all gay. Get ready, boys.

I done trim in baño, señor, es good but wet for three hour. You happy with? Yes, sir, very good! Thank you sir! Will shut door on way out, yes sir. Happy to service!

whoflungpoop

With you and the constellations
I gave a dude plat today and then he got probated retroactively for having posted in the pleb thread yesterday :roflolmao:

BottledBodhisvata

by Lowtax
Sup.

Manifest

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
I bought platinum on accident when I intended to purchase archives.

Still don't have archives. Still a dumbass.

Hell Yeah

Gaunab posted:

you can get probated in the non-plat thread for posting in there if you're a plat so in a way their thread is superior to this one

SuperSlacker

cool now I can show everyone how cool of a dude I am

Cuniculous

kill people burn shit fuck school
I bought plat solely for the little grenade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
This is the thread for me

[plat crew sig here]

• Locked thread